*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135527-Giantess-Veronica-a-good-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yu
Rated: GC · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2135527
Your good friend finds you shrunk and knows your fetishes
Chapter 1 Strange but Familiar
I wake up in a dark sweet smelling area I just can't put my mind around it in time. I fell an earthquake so I duck Dow and hold on the the fabric below me. As I do this I realize that the fabric I'm holding is the ass crack part of a g string thong. Before I could do anything the thing is grabbed and dropped to the floor. I look up and see one of my great friends Veronica (I've always fantasized her being a giantess) she has such an amazing ass and then I realize that I am going to spend the day in the crack. I just hope I don't go in her ass that would be the end.
I start to scream " Veronica no don't pull me into your ass crack please notice me here. I don't want to end up in your shit". Of course she doesn't hear me or just isn't paying attention enough to care but either way here comes her ass. Then I look down below me on her thong and I see that there is a faint brown circle around where I am laying, but before I could do anything I was shoved face first against her giant slimy asshole l. I hear a rumble and her anus opens and I go in as she farts. I start squirming and she starts touching her self witch causes her anus to tighten around me. She farts again but this time it is followed by a turtle heading peace of shit in which I get stuck. I feel her rush to the bathroom and start to shit she hasn't pissed yet so when I land in the bowl I end up under a golden waterfall. After I drank gallons of her piss I start calling out for her.
Surprisingly she heard me and got scared witch caused her to piss some more. Then she looks in the toilet bowl and sees me and pulls me out. She takes a close look at me and jumps and dropped me in her cleevedge, she then laughs and squeezes her boobs together. She pulls me out and asks me everything. She knows that I have a foot fetish and she suddenly drops me in her sock and puts her foot in. It smells so much but its heavenly.

Chapter 2 Fulfilling a Dream
She can tell that I am happy so she starts to grab me with her ties and tells me to lick and kiss them. I do so and it tickles her so she stomps down. And then she held me in front of her face with her toes and asks where els I would like to go. I respond that I want to spend some time in her sweaty stinky armpit. She laughed and then pushed me against the hair and taped me down and goes on with her whole day sweating and smashing my face into her sweet skin.

Chapter 3 The Unforeseen End
One day when Veronica had woken up I was sleeping in her ass crack she sat down not thinking of me. When I hit the water I didn't know what to do or where I was until I looked up and saw her asshole open up and she drops a log right on me. I feel a warm liquid flow over me but I am stuck face first in a massive log of shit mouthfuls after mouthfuls until I drown on her piss. She flushes without ever looking back
© Copyright 2017 yu (jaxobggg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135527-Giantess-Veronica-a-good-friend