*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137604-Dear-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Imari
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Emotional · #2137604
A letter to everyone
Dear You,
You have no one face. In fact, you have many faces. You are all emotions combined. Since you have many faces, you are what everyone is, what everyone could be, and what everyone has been. You make me laugh, smile, cry, and even sleep at times. You have taught me many lessons in life.
For instance, when choosing who to love you must be very cautious. People will take your love for granted and try to steal the light of love from inside of you. One time, you tried to steal that light. It almost worked until I saw you walking in the hallway, sobbing. “My boyfriend broke my heart,” you said. Of course, I sat there and guided you through your tears knowing I was sitting there sad by your sudden death.
Oddly enough, this whole letter must be confusing to my audience but they must learn that you are all faces. I have faced so many of you in my lifetime so far. I’ve lost track of the number of friendships, enemies, and heartbreaks I have made out of you. My life’s hardships are nothing compared to your vast existence.
You have murdered, stole, owned innocence, and lived every life. You are the thing that everyone is and isn’t. You make up everyone and you have all names.
You are Tupac rapping life away, Lil Pump and his awful music, Lucas when he hides away in his Vans hoodie, my sister when she drops down and has a seizure, my mom when she’s sick in bed, my life when it’s falling apart, my teachers when they clearly don’t understand me or what’s going on in my life, and you’re even the karma in everything.
So before you make your next decision or anything, think of everyone you are and how you will continue to impact them.

Truly Yours, Yourself
© Copyright 2017 Imari (imari_xo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137604-Dear-You