*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138027-Raudskinna
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by witch
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2138027
a book about a living god. this is just a sneak peek but there is more to come.
Ok once upon a fairy fuck ever, ya that's not how this story goes. This story goes, well my story is not one you will quite understand or you might then again who knows. So dear reader lets began.

In the year 1592 I was just a child, but as a child I was already an adult in most standards, meaning I had to be a king at a very young age. With mama and papa both gone from my world I had no choice but to rule Transylvania, for I was the last son well grandson of the dragon. It was very hard at first but as all kings must do they have no choice but to grow up. Of course this was 422 years ago, now I'm 422 years of age still look like I'm 2o years old and fabulous, sexy, and just dam fine as hell oh and not to mention gay. It's quite funny I think, because papa would be like tha fuck you fucking a dude for, back I my day, ya ya. In my day which is now of course being a witch and in love with a werewolf, plus I was chosen to become a guardian fo all the 9 realms, I would say all is well. Well there is just one problem, I have a fallen angel who is madly in love with me and refuses to let me go, but little does he know I can't be found, my abilities are blocked, well some, and my werewolf mate is missing, but he dream walks to me and begs me to find him. Honestly I'm trying to find my riu, my soulmate werewolf but nothing, plus i'm trying to get my abilities up and going again but that's not going so well either.
© Copyright 2017 witch (witch11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138027-Raudskinna