*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138290-A-Gift-of-Jacinth---Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2138290
This is the second of my 3-book paranormal romance series, Wishes & Dreams
         Douglas McCandless needed a miracle to bring home his two kidnapped children.. What he got was a genie. Cheerful and ebullient, Jacinth loves getting involved in the lives of people she’s helping. When Douglas, alarmed at the prospect of being reunited with his children after two long years, asks her to stay for awhile as their nanny, she jumps at the opportunity.
         In no time at all Douglas’ life is turned completely upside down! He not only has his kids back but he has a beautiful genie who’s fond of 60's television shows living in his home, charming the socks off everyone she comes in contact with, including Douglas. What with Jacinth’s oozing-sex-appeal Jinn mother languishing in his living room, his ex-wife trying to steal the kids again, and dealing with the lovable Jacinth’s Jinn-wrought havoc, Douglas’ life is spinning out of control. Strangely enough, that’s increasingly less important to him than expanding his little family to include Jacinth... if he can convince her to stay.
© Copyright 2017 Allie McCormack (alliemccormack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138290-A-Gift-of-Jacinth---Synopsis