*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138729-The-true-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2138729
Story of a little poor girl who have not any true frown but a stuff toy
Jany, jany Mrs walter was shouting loudly.come here quickhly. Her angar was at its peak.look here how much dirty is the floor.she was saying with the gesture. You are too lazy jane. Huh what can I do I really fed up with these lazy girl. Jane was washing dishes in the kitchen after breakfast which was ate by her step mother, Mrs walter. Jane was a little girl only 9 years old she was just 5 when her mother passed away in a road accident.after one year later her father Mr Walter marry to kaira hacksly who was a very rude lady. Her attitude with jane was so much cruel.she make the jane a home made in these four years. Sometimes she beaten up Jane very hardly.the poor Jane was only be able to shed tears as her father Mr Walter pay no any attension toward his poor daughter. He only focus on his business and second wife kaira who was a very cunning lady.Jane had a stuff toy, which was look like a little snake.when Jane felt sad. She used to talk to her toy.she calls its welbi. Look welbi, stepmother beat me so hard that I feel pain in all over my body one night she said to him, though the little stuff toy was not able to do any thing for jane.but he care for her and want to do something for her poor friend.one day as he think of to do something for his friend,he listen something from television, as he listen there was a man into the tv who wear the cloths like centa caluse was saying that a night before Christmas when its 12 a.m. if any one wish for something his/her wish comes true.At the spote the stuff toy wish to becomes a true snake and want to bite kaira (Jane, s stepmother) as he hate her because she was the reason of pain for his friend Jane. That day was 1st December when he comes to know about that. As he was waiting for the Christmas very passionately. Jane the time comes when you get ride of all your pains my friend just after a few days.at last the night comes when his wish was going to came true at midnight he think for a while and then wished to becomes a true snake, and he became a true ones, then he moved to the kaira, s room and bite her. Kaira screamed for a while and died after a few minutes as there was so much poison in its bite, Walter try hard to escape her wife but all in vain. Welbi was very happy as its the day of his friend, s freedom he want to celebrate it with jane but suddenly he want to leave the house as he think as if Jane becomes afraid of him because now he was an alive creature.He leave the house and went away.when Jane was wake up in the morning she becomes surprised that her stepmother was not shouting when she comes to kitchen. She becames so much surprised to see a coffin in the yard when she came near the coffin she saw there was the died body of her step mother. Step mother her lips moved very slightly how it was happend she was thinking, some people came towards the coffin take it on their shoulder and went toward the church. Jane, s father also went behind them. Jane was alone now she a me back to her room and start to found her stuff toy, welbi, welbi where are you, she was shouting with happiness as well as some grief in her voice welbi, welbi she was goes now. But she didn't know that its the welbi who kill her.
© Copyright 2017 fatimagul (fatimagul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138729-The-true-friend