*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139233-Happy-Heads-Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2139233
Bindiya finds out that a good head on the right shoulders is priceless.
Bindi and her psychologist Susan Baker walk into a posh building in downtown. “Wow! What an establishment” Bindi exclaims. “Yes it is. Everything about Happy Heads Inc. is state of the art. No short cuts here!” Susan responds. They walk to an information counter. “Dr. Baker, it’s great to see you!” says a young woman. “And this must be Mrs. Bindiya Ganjawala?” she inquires while extending her hand. “Yes I am. But please, call me Bindi.” “Certainly Bindi. This way please?” The young woman leads them to a secret door hidden behind the counter. The door opens to a corridor which they follow until it opens up into another foyer and a series of elevators. “These will take you directly to where you need go. Just swipe this card on the magnetic pad. Dr. Samantha Carrington will be waiting for you.” “Thank you much so much Ann.” Susan responds. “Yes, thank you Ann” Bindi chimes in. “You are most welcome. And Bindi, please enjoy your visit” she replies with a big smile on her face. The elevator closes as Susan swipes the card. Bindi nervously twiddles her fingers. Susan notices and grabs her hands gently. “Relax Bindi, everything is going to be fine. I love your hair.” “Thank you Susan. I was able to squeeze in a little hair trim. I wanted to look my best.” “Well you look remarkable. So take it easy.” The elevator chimes as the doors slowly open. A woman in her late 30’s is standing there waiting. “Bindi, welcome to Happy Heads Inc.! I’m Dr. Samantha Carrington. But please, call me Sam.” “Hi Sam. It’s a real pleasure to meet you. Susan has said so many wonderful things about you …and your company!” “Oh, I’m sure she has. Hey Susan! Thanks for bringing Bindi here. I promise this is going to a life changer!”

The décor of the facilities is modern chic. The walls, the floor tiles are all bright white. The company’s trademark ‘happy heads” along with the bright yellow furniture add the finishing touch of color. As they walk a long hallway Bindi notices many pictures on the walls, pictures of beautiful people. However, in place of their own heads, there are happy smiley faces. “So Bindi, if you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?” “Well, I don’t know.” “Don’t be shy Bindi. You are among friends. Besides, this information is vital to your treatment program.” “Well, I’ve always wanted to be taller, like maybe 5’10 or 5’11.” “That’s good. Please continue” Sam says while entering information into a bright yellow ipad. “I wish I could be athletic…more muscular, not like a bodybuilder but more like a fitness model. Very toned, no….. hard bodied.” “But still very feminine?” Sam interjects. “Yes. Very shapely, fit, and strong. But lean and very feminine….and tall.” “Sam laughs “Of course! Anything else perhaps?” “Well” Bindi shyly responds while looking down. “Out with it woman! You want big boobs? A fine shaped ass. Sexy legs?” “Yes Sam. I would love to have a very shapely….round, fluffy but tight ass….like a Brazilian woman. I would also love to have perfectly shaped breasts. Large tear dropped ones, proportional to my body of course. Long slender fingers and toes…yes, I would like that.” Bindi looks up at Sam as she keys away on her pad. “Why does this all matter Sam? It’s just all wishing and wanting?” “Bindi, it matters a lot. You see I’m putting in a request. The Happy Heads software will do the rest. It will find the perfect match.” “Match?” Bindi asks. “You’ll see. Please in here.” Sam directs Bindi and Susan into what looks like a dressing room.


“Now I want you to get completely undressed and take a good long look at your current self. Then I want you to walk into this body scanner. Place your feet and hands on the designated spots. This is very important for identification purposes. After that, you can put on that gown and slippers over there by the door and join us in the next room.” Bindi looks at her somewhat puzzled. “I know that is a lot to digest but it all very important.” “OK Sam.” They leave Bindi alone. She sits down on a plush couch to take off her shoes. She looks at her swollen feet, then her hands.” She sighs heavily then stands up, slowly removing her clothes. Soon she is completely naked. She looks at the 12 paneled mirror built into a semicircle within the wall. As she steps closer to it, the lights turn on automatically. She walks into the semicircular space and notices the ceiling is also a mirror. She looks down and notices a circular tiered pedestal on the floor. She goes up the few steps and stands on it looking at her reflection. This is the first time Bindi has stared closely at her naked flabby and overweight body. “My Gawd! I never realized how bad I look. All that cellulite on my thighs! How disgusting!” She turns to view her naked backside. Her rear-end is sagging and shapeless, there are folds dropping from her waistline. She shakes her head, her eyes tearing up. Her legs are fat, particularly her calves. “My Gawd, my legs look like tree trunks!” She holds up her arms to reveal her chicken wings, then puts them down and runs her hands over her sagging breasts and protruding belly. Her eyes continue to swell up with tears until she finally breaks down covering her face. “I’m so hideous! Ragish is right. I’m just a fat pig! I’m so worthless!” She cries for a few moments then looks in the mirror again. “But my face is still thin and pretty….I think.” She continues to stare at this creature in the mirror. “Somehow this head just doest belong on this body. I hate it!” She quickly turns away and walks to the scanner which looks like a futuristic tube-shaped teleportation device. Sniffling she steps in and the chamber then seals shut. The whole thing, including the ceiling and floor, is made of some clear plexi-glass type material. She notices foot prints on the floor and hand prints on the sides of the chamber. She positions herself then looks up. “Oh, I almost forgot. My hair.” She puts her hair up into a bun then assumes the correct position. The moment she does a scanning device runs down the length of the tube-like chamber, on all sides. Like a light in a copier machine it scans her entire body up and down. Once the process is complete, it beeps signaling her to exit. Bindi slowly steps out and puts on the gown and slippers. She takes a deep breath and then opens the door to a new beginning.
© Copyright 2017 El Capitan (superunknown73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139233-Happy-Heads-Part-2