*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139597-cellular-chapter-3-Punishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nullus
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Drama · #2139597
The story of a guy and girl
I’m sitting there in the principle’s office frozen in disbelief. It's been a few minutes and I’ve had time to calm down to realise my actions and I’m disgusted. I was a monster, I was so angry that I actually hurt someone. I look down seeing my own hands with blood on them, the blood of another human being no the blood of another living being. I’m a failure of a person. I was supposed to help others in their time of need not pound the crap out of them. I’m flashing through the memories of the fight. I look at my hands once again and they’re shaking, I’m shaking, then I remember Kubera I think of her humiliation at those bastards hands and I start crying. I couldn’t save her, I couldn’t protect her. Why couldn’t I just keep her safe? She’s the most precious thing ever to me and I couldn’t keep her safe. I keep going down this deep and dark spiral down into my depression realizing that I failed and my actions hurt others especially those close to me when Kubera messages me. My phone lights up from my pocket with the specific jingle of “Do a barrel roll” from Star Fox. I made sure hers was unique because I always wanted to know when she texted me and for the first time I loathed doing that. I know that this text exchange will not be a pleasant one, I know that she’ll be pissed at me for what that nameless chunk of meat said, and I know that no matter how much apologizing that I do it will never make things right again. He said something that never could be taken back and because of that I will suffer I will be alone with no friends because of the actions of another and I just have to accept that. So I slowly pull out my phone ready to face the music and read the hate filled message in return then I see it. She asked “So how did it go with the fuming piece of meat?” Like most people in my situation, I was very confused ‍and started scrolling through my texts to her and it wasn’t there. There was no message it simply wasn’t there. I was in shock when she texted me again “I know you’re reading this it has the read mark so just respond idiot.” I just started cracking up he didn’t send it and I texted her “Looks like meat heads have consciences after all.” She promptly responded with “?” I replied with “it’s not important I’m just glad to hear from you I thought I lost you” which made her even more confused and I explained what happened between me and the meat head and I was about to explain the fight when the principal came in to talk to me. I quickly hid my phone so that I can talk to him. Principal givesnofuks; before you ask yes that’s his name I’m not joking; he says in his very high pitched and nasally tone “ I really don’t want to go through all this paperwork today so why don’t you just leave because this is your first offense.” Not being an idiot I calmly walk out of the office and head over to my class thinking about how I just managed to luck out when I made it to class for another mundane day of watching the board and listening to the mundane drone of the teacher’s voice. I walk through the door and normally some people would look up but then look down as someone entered but today they just stared at me. Their eyes sharp and jagged like they are shooting daggers at me trying to kill me with their looks. At this point I wish I had my hoodie or a blanket or something to cover me to shield me from their deadly looks. This was an absolutely terrifying I sat down and their eyes were burrowing into my body like they can see what’s inside me. Like they can see into my mind and they’re judging me for every past action I have done. I put up a folder wall and try to ignore them which works till the teacher comes over and takes the folder away exposing me to the stares which now are focused at the board and not me. Class went off without a hitch and so did the next this trend kept continuing until lunch when the next big problem of the day came.
© Copyright 2017 nullus (nullus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139597-cellular-chapter-3-Punishment