*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139970-My-Reign-Has-Fallen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2139970
There's not much to come when you're being forced to marry the Demon King.
The light’s flickered in the dark narrow hallway, as a child in a nightgown wandered in it’s darkness. The hallway was damp and smelled of blood. Her hair was a tangled mess, and she herself was covered in blood and dirt. Her blonde messy hair was faded to red, due to the blood stains. Her pastel pink gown was covered in splotches of Red, as were her pink slippers. The coat in which she wore over the dress was a dark cyan, also covered in blood splatters.
Walking behind the girl is an abnormally tall man in a black trench coat, his face covered by a vendetta mask along with his hood. HE tries to catch up to the girl but there is something slowing him down, he looks down to his leg to see what the problem might be. “A knife? How odd, I don’t remember that being there.” He pulls the knife from his leg and throws it to the ground. “I maybe slow right now, but I will catch you, and kill you where you stand.” He says out loud.
The young girl, not phased by what he had said, tilted her head, causing his leg to snap in half. This was no ordinary human.. No, She’s a monster as the ‘Ordinary’ people would say, She continued walking down the dark and damp hallway. She turned and looked at the man behind her. “You, will never, catch me. I am not running from you either. For I am simply walking down a hallway.” She turned her back to him and continued walking, then phased through a wall.
The man stands up unaware of what had happened, he looked to the same leg that the knife used to be in. “Why does it have to be this leg? Of all the part of my body, she choose the one leg that was already wounded to break.
I’ll kill that little prick.”

The young girl had exited the building, the wind nearly pushing her to the wall. “Simple minded beings. Have they no care?” The child, and only the mere age of seven, spoke so intelligently that it would scare most people. Her facts would startle her parents, those in which she had killed, due to them attempting to sell her to the government for money. She frowned as her dark blue eyes burned through the eyes of one driving by. They parked their car…Against their own will. She walked to the car and let herself in, the woman driving the car, was being manipulated by a child of such young age. She wasn’t human though. No, We’ve already said this. And it’s quite obvious… She’s the child of Satan. On her arms, the markings of the Devil himself shown through her jacket. They lit up the area around her, this was the true power of the Demon King’s daughter. And her name, was Iliyah. Engraved on her forehead was an upside down cross, and several markings on her cheekbones began to show.

The man had no interest in sharing his name, it gave too much information, so he called himself, Bones. Now, Bones was the center of attention, all the time, and he hated it.
Bones was a very mature, non talkative, and very brutal.
He would go outside as a kid and slowly cut of the heads of birds, mice, any animal he could find he would decapitate them slowly and put the dead animal’s head on his and terrorize the town in which he lived in.
Iliyah had told the woman to drive to Washington D.C. She had plans. Big ones too. When she spoke her voice had turned distorted and... unpredictable. “ I will be heading to the White House, I’ve business to attend. And followers to rise above thee.” She turned the woman’s face to hers and whispered… “My father has summoned me.” The woman’s eyes, were pitch black as she nodded, then she took off to D.C. Hours had passed and she had already caused such trouble, priests and army men were after her, but those who rose against her, were destroyed. She had tied the President to his chair and with the blood of the army men, she had drawn a Satanic Star in the center of the room, black candles were lit and surrounded the circle. She set the President, who was tied to the chair, in the center after she wrote to her father, all around the circle were demonic alphabets. She then closed her eyes, “Oh hear the Infernal Names of :Abaddon, Kali, Sekhmet, and Dagon Drink from your chalice.Turn clockwise, pointing your athame, cane, or sword at each quarter and call forth the Princes of Hell: Satan from the north, Lucifer from the West, Belial from the south, and Leviathan from the east.”
Bones punched the wall to his left shattering every bone in his hand. He looked at his hand which was now bleeding and held his wrist falling onto his knees almost crying.
“That wasn’t the best choice, you need to keep your anger, inside of you and release it on the girl. Your anger is the only thing you have left. Now get up and go find that girl” His conscious said.

The room was filled with the screaming souls of demons and devils, witches and ghouls, zombies and blood sucking monsters. “Thou have summoned me… My Daughter…. Iliyah.” The room was blood red, as Lucifer himself broke from his chains within Hell. As his figure appeared, his long horns nearly touched the ceiling and his wings had shattered the windows. “My prized possession…” His long tan arms reached out and scooped up the seven year old. “You’ve succeeded in breaking me from my shackles in Hell, for now, I shall gift you with eternal life and power.” The young girl smiled at her father and hugged him. She climbed onto his shoulders and growing from her forehead were horns much like his, her wings ripped her jacket and stretched out. She smiled, her razor sharp teeth appearing from her small mouth. “All will bow before us, and no one will survive, for we are your new God.” Lucifer had set the White house to flames, he and his young daughter leaving the burning building. Men and Women screamed as their bodies burned to piles of ash.
Walking along the decorated hallways of the White house, was a young girl. Her raven hair and chocolate skin were both glazed over by the light of the fire. “Maintenance?”, she mused, watching the bodies burn. She caught a glimpse of the figures leaving the building. “Hm.”
Iliyah looked to her father, who had began hunting for souls to devour. Lucifer paused and turned to his Prized Possession. “My dearest Daughter… What seems to be the matter? Are you not happy with our reign over this sin filled world?” His voice shattered tree’s into a million bits. His daughter then spoke. “I want a mother, but I know it will not happen.” She looked at her father, her once blonde hair, now a dark Red. Her pale skin now tanned from the burning hell around them. “A mother?” He looked at the ground and grinned. “I’ll get you a mother, my prized possession…” With that, he had picked his daughter up, and began scanning each and every female from the ages, fifteen to thirty…
None of the women were to his daughter’s taste. All but one. She had Raven black hair, icy blue eyes and olive skin. She wore a black skirt with white Satanic Symbols on the rims and a black sweater in which the center of the shirt held a set of white symbols around the six sided star. She had black netted leggings and black boots. Her eyes were brought out by her dark makeup, and upon her head was a spiked, black and purple flower crown. She was around the age of eighteen, and her name was, Lilith, it stood for Adam’s First wife, whom had taught him the feeling of Lust

Rachel saw the taller figure looking around, and walked towards it. She thought nothing of the flames licking at her from all sides. “Bonjour.” she greeted. She seemed intrigued.

Lilith blinked and turned her back to Lucifer. “I will not be her mother, not until you learn what Love truly is.” She sat down beside a small creek, her hand resting in the cool water. Her hand had been injured by the flames. She called a friend from her phone, that friend, being Rachel. “I will not be coming home for a while… Take care of my cat?” She sounded… saddened. Lucifer stared in shock at Lilith. To think one of his own followers would decline eternal life with him and his daughter. Iliyah looked at Lilith and smiled. She liked her already….
Rachel frowned at hearing her best friend’s voice. “Of course, mais...why do you sound so sad? C’est ne pas normale.” She stepped out of the burning building and sat on the grass. “I take it you wanted something and it was denied to you?”
Lilith held her breath, then let go. “I’ve been chosen by His Daughter.” She turned her head to the Demon Lord, His ears twitching. She stared at him, his long pitch black hair stopped at his waist and his scourning red eyes peered into her blue ones. He had a slight peach fuzz. His clothing included of dark robes, torn at every edge, black jeans and a gray torn shirt. His boots had spikes at the tips of his feet. And he had several chains from his horns. The chains dangled down, most were broken, others were linked. “PUT THOU DEVICE DOWN.” His raspy voice had startled her. “Y-yes sir. Good-bye, Rachel.” She then hung up and continued to let her hand rest in the cool water.

Rachel didn’t like Iliyah’s father. Yet, she couldn’t help but want to bother him like a daughter. She trashed the idea quickly. Rachel was fine with being an orphan, she had Iliyah, who she considered a sister, though she was sure it was one sided affection.
Lucifer grabbed Lilith’s wrist and pulled her to her feet. “You DARE to decline my hand in marriage?” His voice boomed across the land, birds flying away, startled. “I WILL NOT LOVE ONE WHO WILL NOT LOVE ME BACK!” She barked, her hand was bleeding. The burn was bad… “YOU DAMN WENCH! I AM YOUR GOD NOW, YOU WILL OBEY ME-” Lilith screamed, causing Lucifer to release the girl, and cover his ears from her shrill shriek. “K ČERTU S TEBOU!!!” He went to swing at Lilith.
Before Lucifer’s fist could meet its destination, he grabbed Lucifer by the wrist and turned it, snapping the bone in half, “Girls! Run!”
Iliyah sat still, “Ah, the hero has returned. Such a bore. I just want a momma and you’re in the way.” She flicked her wrist, and a tree crumbled onto Bones. Lucifer’s bones had already healed. “Keh, You really know how to piss me off, don’t ya?” He threw the tree off Bones and Kicked him into a larger tree. “Sakra, ty jsi kurva krátký..” His ears perked up when he heard leaves crunching. Lilith was on the run,or… was she? Just when Lucifer went to grab Lilith, she began chanting a Satanic chant… “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

Lucifer paused, his wings fluttered and his eyes… They turned icy blue. Lilith was possessing SATAN! “I call upon the dark spirits of the night, for those who rise against him will not live forever. In the darkness of Hell…. “Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu…” A portal opened and Bones was locked within a large tree.
“What the hell is this? Am I in a….Tree?” Bones said with a light chuckle. “Lucifer, I heard you were a man of trade, I trade you my soul as long as you let me find your daughter a mamma….Deal?”
Lucifer hissed, “No. I will not accept such a trade! My prized possession has already chosen a mother… And I shall do ANYTHING to please my princess of Hell…” Lilith closed her eyes and fell to her knees.

“Then I have no mission, with no mission there is no point in my existence.” Bones pulled a dagger from his boot and slowly slid the cold blade into his side.

Lilith raised her hand, the blade then paused, her eyes were dripping blood… “S t o p…” Her body was trembling, she then fell onto her stomach, and was out like a light. Lucifer stared at Lilith, confused and angered. “Wake up Wench!” He nudged her with his foot, but got no response. Iliyah walked over to Lilith and picked her up, carrying her over to the creek. “ Cold water will wake her, papa.” She threw her into the small creek, earning a startled yelp from Lilith. “AH!”
Iliyah stared blankly at Lilith, not caring about the fact that she’d be sopping wet. “See? I told you.” the young demon said monotonously. She tilted her head when she caught a glimpse of the dagger that was currently halfway in Bones’ side. “Hm.”
Lilith sighed, she got up and walked into town, obviously pissed. The demons and ghouls had left her alone, for they’d seen Lucifer’s marking upon her. She grabbed her backpack from her Dorm room and walked back to the group she was with. “... might as well feel at home.” Her voice sounded grumpy. “The hell is that?” Lucifer pointed to her backpack, which now had a cat popping his head out. “This! Is my cat, who’s name is also, Lucifer, but is spelled, Lucifurr.” She cradled the purring paw-beast and cuddled him. “He’s nice to me. Unlike YOU.” She hisses at Lucifer, the Demon King’s ears folded down and his fangs were bared toward the cat. Lilith put Lucifurr down, and as soon as his paws touched the ground, he chased after Satan, who’s eyes widened. He backed up as the cat chased him around. Lilith face palmed, then took the blade from Bones, and set him free. The black cat chased after the Demon king, who was obviously scared of a small cat. “To think that the Lord of all demons would fear a kitten.” Lilith laughed and scooped her kitty up, cuddling him some more.
© Copyright 2017 Lilith Heylel (princessof666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139970-My-Reign-Has-Fallen