*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141112-The-Gamers-Ch1--Endings-and-Beginings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2141112
i know its short , deal with it
"My cannon is losing power!"
"Just a little longer Josh"
"Marcus, this thing can only hold a full charge for a few seconds"
Marcus Elliot looked back and watched his partner Josh Shellner readjust the flow of his shoulder mounted cannon at the two figures further along the roof as he kept a steady flow of stun stars thrown at them. After almost a year of tracking, they finally had their most powerful adversaries pinned down in a small town in Arkansas. Now, after all the chasing, fighting and nearly destroying half the town they had the two cornered on the roof of the towns small strip mall.
"Sam, are ready?" Mark shouted into this earpiece.
"ready and revving," was the response
"Josh NOW"
Josh focus fired on the larger figure and blasted it full power knocking it back, while Marcus charged the smaller, while from shadows a blonde man on a hovercycle with two human sized cells in tow flew in. Marcus tackled the figure into the nearest cell, while josh continued to push the larger into the other and slam both the doors to the cells closed. inside through the small eye opening two fiery blue eyes glowed in hatred, while a pair of green peered through the other.
"You know this won't hold us forever," blue eyes said in a deep cocky voice
"Yes," Green eyes hissed " It won’t take us long to break out and continue our plan to bring the Dark One to this dimension of existence.
"That's what you think ," Sam began," But you are being sent to our top tier entity prison" he walked over and began a staring contest with its searing green eyes, where you'll be locked down and deactivated for good.
"Well then, I hope you like our goodbye gift," Green eyes said and laughed as lightning shot from his eyes and surrounded Sam, sending him to the ground screaming in agonizing pain.
" Quick hit the hibernation program!" Josh yelled running around to the back of the cases and opened the back cover to reveal a panel. They put their hands up to scan and when they heard a hum they ran around and watch as the eyes faded and heard a thunk from both cells. As the lightning faded around Sam, Josh and Marcus pulled him to a sitting position. “He looked weakly at the other two men "That was quite Shocking," he let a loud HA and passed out. Jack put his hand up over Sam and used his wrist scanner to check his vitals.
"He's hurt but He'll live"
Marcus got up and looked at the two cells,
"Do you think what he said was true? They'll break out and bring an end to this universe?"
"I hope not, but that’s what we're trained for"
"I just hope that the Syndicate more than us ready for this"
as Marcus loaded Sam onto a stretcher and onto the hover bike ,Josh pulled out his phone and pulled up the list of adversaries, glitches and entities they've been hunting. Going to the top of the list and crossing out two pictures with cautious confidence.
Darius, and his Partner only know as the Glitch finally in custody.

"What do you mean you're done?"
Marcus was standing next to Sam's hospital bed back at the Syndicate's Command center while the nurse finished some basic tests.
"I mean that was my last mission, Marcus, We've been Part of the DRS for over four years, we've almost died more than we can count, and last night was to close."
He sat up in the bed
"I want to spend time with family and friends, stop living in secrecy. Trust me , I’ll be around to hang and drink."
Marcus sighed " We're going to miss you "
Sam got up and began to gather his things
"Listen, I heard about a new project the uppers are working on, they offered it to me and another guy, but we both turned it down, I recommended you and Josh for it and they gave me the info for you."
Sam handed him a small Flash drive
"I'll look into it "
Sam looked over at his necklace and armor , thinking about how many thing and people he’s punched into walls.
"Just take it, it’s not like you're going to go nuts, and they aren't going to have eyes on you"
Sam laughed lightly as he put on the necklace and slid the black armor into his pack.
"Good luck and be safe ," Sam hugged Marcus, shook his hand and walked out the doo

© Copyright 2017 Skywatch (skywatch114 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141112-The-Gamers-Ch1--Endings-and-Beginings