*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141202-Life
by alex
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2141202
Life can be unfair but life is beautiful. I hope this can change your life for the better
I'm ready to start my life and be true to myself . life isn't about smoking weed and popping pills all the time its about living to the fullest and not letting stuff get to you because life is beautiful . we all make mistakes but sometimes the mistakes we do is repeated more then once that means you are not learning from your mistakes. everyone learn things in different ways or learn it in a different pace . life isn't perfect but it doesn't mean to throw it away. YOU are the one that works for your goals and dreams . YOU have to learn how to depend on yourself more not others because that will miss you up later on , trust me. Dont let others choose your choices and the way you want to live your life. people think that they know what is good for you but thats not right because is not coming from you. YOU have to do what will make you happy not others happy even your parents or your partner. Your partner post to support you not go against you and also respect your choices . Respect comes from matureness that means everyone can give respect to anyone . Love is real , trust me love doesn't has to be a relationship it can be a family member , a friend and a god. love hurts and feels amazing but it doesn't mean you cant forgive the ones that have hurt you . Let me tell you what is forgiveness , forgiveness is from the heart and you don't need to let the person who has hurt you , know that you have forgive them . they are two types of forgiveness , first one is doing it for you and not letting them in your life anymore but you don't let the person hurt or control you in anyway . Second one is forgiving them , letting them in your life again but you made sure they don't take advantage of your forgiveness but this forgiveness depends on the situation. They are a lot people that don't ever forgive and it's affecting them . I learn that I don't want the people that hurt me affect me anymore like why do i want that for myself because I'm still in the past . Things will come that will make us stress out to the point you cant take it anymore but sometimes you need to look at the little things view them as big . I also learn that giving others so much power to control us and to put us down like dirt. People are people some are more cruel then others and some are understanding so don't hate everyone. When you get so sad you start thinking that it will last forever but sometimes that pain will go away when you get up and do something but its harder to do then say. When you start trying and seeing things it will get better , their is always a solution to a problem. This doesn't mean you will be happy all the time , you are going get sad once in a while but it doesn't mean you can't change your feelings. You do have the power to change your feelings and your thinking because the human brain is very powerful. You can overcome sadness and depression because people have recover from the sadness also depression. Dont give up on yourself because you just gave up the battle as well.
© Copyright 2017 alex (alexander004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141202-Life