*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143104-Why-Is-It-Complicated
Rated: 18+ · Other · Young Adult · #2143104
thoughts that have been eating at my brain all night
I never imagined that I'd actually get you. That I'd be yours, and you'd be mine. I never fucking thought. It feels so right, and so... so wrong. I'm torn and I don't even know what I'm torn between. I never imagined that in gaining you, I'd lose my best friend. So who do I choose? Do I choose him? Honestly feel like he could be everything I need and want. This feeling hasn't faded one bit in the last four months, all it has done was burn a hole in my chest. Always so close, but never mine. And now that you are, what am I to do? I can't give this up, it's what I've wanted from the start. You're finally mine. But do I accept the loss of my best friend? She won't be there once you break my heart. So what am I to do? Do I choose you? It seems I already have. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave. I promise to be everything you want and need and more. Everything she wasn't, I will be. You have all of me, but do I really have all of you?
© Copyright 2017 ghostgirl (ghostgirll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143104-Why-Is-It-Complicated