*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144108-The-E-Enigma---2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Paranormal · #2144108
My personal paranormal experience.
]3.07 am

E had gotten real. But how did I know about it? Well, I did not. For quite some time I thought the visions and dreams I saw was mine. That I was imagining them. After a while dreams changed to nightmares and visions into short panic attacks. It went out of my control. My mind was a captive and my thoughts and dreams were being generated by someone else. I did not enjoy them anymore. How did this change start? With a dream. Did I notice the change? Not at first.

It was my first time dreaming about E. I had a strange feeling when I woke up. I remembered seeing her in my dream but nothing else. Heard that it was normal. Dreams fade away as soon as you wake up, unless you see them again, and again, and again. When you dream the same dream three times and wake up terrified at exactly 3.07 am, it's hard to forget. So here it goes:

In my dream, its midnight. Everywhere is dark except the light that is coming from street lights above me. I am walking but I have no idea why and where to. I hear dogs barking and I feel being followed. It's like there are eyes watching me from every corner in the darkness that surrounds me. After a while I hear strange noises from far away. I get close to the noises and see a group of robbers beating a girl, ripping off her clothes while kicking her in the face and gut. I run to help. They look at me and I stop, out of shock, because there are four people with red glowing eyes and dark faces. Even with the light above them their faces cannot be seen. Suddenly I cannot move. They are walking towards me, holding knives and sticks, getting closer with every step. I want to cry, scream for help but I am not able to. My throat has dried out and cannot produce sound. The monsters come near me. One of them raises its hand but does not attack me. They look back at the girl and run away. Now I can move. I run towards the girl, and see that she is in a terrible state. I take her in my arms and lift her, and once I find the way I go towards the city hospital.

Now I am in the hospital. There are doctors and people walking around, which makes me feel less lonely than walking alone in the dark. I am waiting outside the operating room when the doctor comes out. I ask about the girl I brought. Doctor says she is better now and she wants to see you. I feel happy and go inside and see her laying on the patient bed. The girl's face is so badly beaten that its unrecognizable. I ask her how she is and she thanks me for saving her life. I tell her my goodbyes and walk towards the door, but before I open the door I hear her calling my name. Suddenly there are all these chills in my body. How can she know my name? I turn around and see her standing on her feet looking at me with tears of blood running down her cheek. I feel terrified and that strange feeling in the beginning comes back. I ask her how she knew my name. She stretches her hand at me and says "You promised to be with me, always, remember?". I see the mark at her hand, her right hand. She cannot be her, she cannot be E. 

But she was E. I had made that mark at her right hand while creating her in my imagination, because I had the same at my left. It is a birthmark. I guess I was always used to see her as a beautiful young girl and that is why with all these blood and swallowed face, I could not recognize her. I look at her, puzzled. She comes closer and takes my face into her bloody and wounded hands. She is so close that the hazel of her eyes is clearly visible. She says "Take me with you". Terrified, I put her hands away and walk out and run. She keeps shouting "Take me with you" over and over again while a darkness starts to surround me. Everything disappears and I keep hearing her voice. I finally stop running. I close my eyes and cover my ears but I can still hear her saying "Take me with you" from every corner. The voice gets closer and heavier every time she says that. I realize it's not E anymore, but instead it's the voice of monster. I keep screaming and shouting "Get away" but it's of no use. The monster is close enough. I can sense it move towards my ear. He keeps saying the same thing but then he whispers "I am already there" and laughs. I wake up. I take my phone and press a button. It is 3.07 am.


© Copyright 2017 sull191 (sulaiman191 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144108-The-E-Enigma---2