*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144179-Ravings-of-a-Sane-LunaticME
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Other · #2144179
Observations from a warped mind
Well it has been over a year since I have written anything here, not that I didn't have anything to say, because I have plenty to say, and people may not want to hear what I have to say, and that is ok. it is called free will. You can ignore me, you can degrade me, you can bad mouth me, you can talk all the shit you want about me, but guess what, IT DOESN'T MATTER. And the way I look at it, if you have to talk about me, your life must be pretty fucking boring, because I have to be the most boringest person in the world. Sometimes I have interesting things to say that make me people wonder about me, but otherwise, i am just me. Well lets see, where to start..... oh yeah I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR. The screaming brats in the stores and rude ass parents. Oh wait that is everyday, but the kids screaming that they want this and they want that. I remember when my daughter was little I would give her a speech before we went into the store that if she starts screaming and misbehaving, we would just leave the store... no ifs ands or buts. I think that happened once. And infact that was in a restaurant. For the most part she was well behaved. So therefore I buy gift cards directly from the restaurant. I stay away from the stores.
I completed something very new and different to me. I participated and completed NaNoRimo. What that is, is during the month of November you write 50,000 words. The goal is to complete a novel during that time period. I wrote 65, 000 but I am not finished with my story. I still have to finish the dust bunnie point of view and maybe the cat and dog point of view. I am excited about this. I got back into writing big time. I am also doing a bullet journal, which is something to track my moods and the pain I am having in my hand. I also color or add weird lists, or just stuff I want.
I also am noticing I am forgetting very simple words, and sometimes it takes a bit longer to say something because I forget the word I am trying to use or the phrase. Sometimes I forget where I am going when I am driving some where specific. Sometimes it is very frustrating and scary at the same time. My Grandparents on my mom's side of the family had dementia and Alzheimer’s, and that kind of scares the hell out of me. But I just deal with it. I have told my daughter about it, and she kind of looks at me like I am broken, and kind of looks sad and scared and tells me we will get thru this. That seems to be our motto, "W2GT2". We will get thru this.
So that is all for now.
© Copyright 2017 sane lunatic (sane-lunatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144179-Ravings-of-a-Sane-LunaticME