*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145266-Medicle-marjauana
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Satire · #2145266
I become a believer in natural remedies
okay, my girlfriend (sissy)has forever suffered from with premanstrel premenstril prefemale problem pain and iritability. Last month I said something about her mother and she kung fued me through the closet door for no reason. The only thing that kep me from kung fuing her fatass back was my unconsousness and unability to be awake. I tolded her she had to get help or else!!

Anyway because of those issues her docter gave her a scrip for medical marjaina which she got today and i can already tell a BIG differnce in her actions thank you Jesus!

I didnt think this stuff was real medacine but now im a blever. Sissy is not only less violant shes so calm mr Jangles pooped on her face while she was chillin on the couch and she hardly did anything (actualy she did nothing at all). I laughed so hard I horked a Cheeto into my sinus cavity and when Mr jangles buried the poop under Sissys upper lip I literally passed out!

I got my girlfrend back - thankyou docter for healing sissy.

PS:I think wer going to need a bigger frigerater :)
© Copyright 2018 Scooter Van Neuter (svanneuter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145266-Medicle-marjauana