*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145831-Rainy-Day-Sex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by trip
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2145831
A warm wet day in the midst of winter yields a delicious treat.
Fiction
An unseasonably warm day dictated that Daddy and his little girl go outside for some winter time nudity. The warmth was one thing, but the warm rain falling added an interesting sensation on their naked bodies. His fifty something body and her twenty something body soaked in the warmth after bone chilling cold had ravaged their land just a week prior. January could be impossible to predict anymore.
He laid out two lounge chairs for them to relax on, but only one would find use as little girl couldn't resist the lure of Daddy's rain touched cock. She got on her knees in the muddy ground, her toes digging in behind her. She gathered her hair and tossed it behind her before grasping Daddy's erection and guiding it into her mouth. Despite the effort, her hair cascaded down around her face so Daddy couldn't watch his little girl sucking him; but it didn't matter because his eyes were closed and his head was leaned back, enjoying what his young vixen was doing to him.
She'd been with him long enough to know when he was about to cum and she did as she was instructed...make Daddy wait. Edge Daddy. Don't let Daddy cum. That would happen later...much later. She eased back on his cock, slowing the action down and waiting for him to control himself before she took him deep in her throat again. This time his balls tried to force their way into his mouth as she shoved his cock as deep as it possibly could go.
His little girl knew how to drag out a blow job, stretching the act into an hour of pleasure before she offered him her pussy for the next round. She mounted him reverse cowgirl and used her legs to control the action, letting Daddy lay there and enjoy her tight young pussy. This time he watched as his cock slid into her young body and then appeared again, slickened with her juices, and then back into her. It made him harder to see it, watch as he fucked his little girl. Then she got up after about half an hour of vaginal sex and showed Daddy what she really wanted.
It wasn't anything she'd experienced before she met him, but now it was what she craved, and saved till last. She rubbed her cum on her asshole and then sat down, lining Daddy's cock up with her little rosebud asshole. It was still a very tight fit, but the months of stretching with Daddy and anal sex with Daddy had finally started to pay off. He slid right in without any hindrance and soon he was watching with rapt attention as his cock was now taking a hole that only belonged to him. Not only was it his, but she freely gave it to him on a daily basis. It was also the preferred hole during that time of the month, though Daddy would take the other if he wanted. That's what they made soap and water for.
Daddy watched for over an hour as little girl rode him like a good little girl. She slowed when needed, edging Daddy the way he liked it. Daddy also noticed the stares from men as they drove down the road and happened to be peering into his back yard, two hundred feet away. Most people knew that a nudist couple lived there and no one ever complained about the nudity or the outdoor sexual activity. Daddy liked being an exhibitionist and showing off his hot little girl who loved to please him.
Little girl felt Daddy's cock swelling and this time she let him cum and fill her ass. She waited until he was done throbbing and starting to soften. She stood up and let Daddy watch as his cum dripped from her asshole onto his groin and legs. That always got Daddy hard again and then she sat on his face so he could suck the rest out of her ass. They always shared a cum filled kiss afterwards. Then she would take his cock in her mouth and start the process all over again. She liked to fuck Daddy outside, and this warm snap was a surprise she wanted to take full advantage of.



© Copyright 2018 trip (tripx713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145831-Rainy-Day-Sex