*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146239-Little-Hooded-Girl
by rena
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Dark · #2146239
Not For The Faint of Heart
This is the story of the little hooded girl. there once was a little hooded girl growing up she lost her family and ended up alow she was never excepted for who she was and never alowed to play with the others because every one feared her, or her family had been merdered when she was young she was the only seviver. she had to rumage for food to sevive the only remains of her family long ago was her sisters tattered old hoodie stained with blood she grew up being moved from family to family trying to fit in untill one day she ran away as far as she could untill she slipped and fell into a lake she had never learned to swim. "someone please help" she cryed, but no one was around to hear her she soon fell under the water the last thaing she seen was a dark figure flooting above her as she had blcked out. soon she awoke laying aginst a tree as she looked around noticing a small wolf as she watching her as she started scooting back as she heard a voice, "hey are you ok?" She looked around, "h..hello?" she looked at the wolf as it spoke again "hey you ok? you slipped and hit your he pretty hard hover there can i get you any thing?" the girl slowly blinked looking at the wolf as two more walked up looking at the girl as she asked "are you speaking to me?" the wolf soon stood up and looked at her it was not a wolf but a young wolf boy and his parents "son is everything ok?" the mouther asked "mom this girl slipped and fell into the lake i think she may be hurt.." "runn along with you father son i need to have a talk with this girl" the mother said, the son nodded and walked off with his father "you have a very nice son miss...." the girl stopped unsure what to call the lady standing beside her as she helped the gir to her feet "you can call me mom deer" the lady said with a smile, the girl slowly looked own with a tear in her eye and sayed "thats nice of you but eveyone always throws me out when they hear about my family and more about me." the lady looked at her and smiled, "then why dont you tell me what you know and ill see if your really the monster everyone thinks you are?" the girl blinked looking up at her as she lowered her hood showing her small blue eyes, black nose and white pointy ears, i dont know alot about my family but my first mouther told me i was lef on her door steep shortly before they where all merdered while i was at school and after that i kinda flooted around from home to home never really belonging any where." the lady looked at the girl sadly as she spoke, "im sorry dear but i know this may sound random but do you have a birth makr on your back that says hope?" the girl stoped for a secound then sayed "actully i do but how did you know?" the lady looked down and spoke "becuse im your birth mouther i left you on that door steep because i was afrade you would not love me.. ive hadthree children before you and they all ran away i wanted the best for you but you have found your way back to me" the mouther looked down in shame for what she had done but the girl softly helg her hand and sayed "mouther all i ever wanted was to find my family that would exsept me and let me have a place i can call home and now ive found it" the mouther smiled and walked her child inside a they had supper and gave the girl a bath laying her to bed "good night my child sweet dreams" the girl snuggled into the blankets and looked up to her mouther kissing her good night "good night mom i love you" the mouther smilled and turned off the light as the girl tought ive finally found a place where i belong. i found home.
© Copyright 2018 rena (blazerenamonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146239-Little-Hooded-Girl