*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146554-Extermination
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2146554
Two students start noticing some strange things going on with the people around them.
I
The story began on a mysterious night in CreekWay city. Two masked men are riding in a black pickup truck. The truck stops behind an old abandoned warehouse. The first man approached the back of the truck and grabbed a tied up hostage. The second man grabbed a large bag from the front of the truck. The first man untied the hostage and removed the tape from his mouth.

“Help me!” the hostage screamed. “PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!”

The second man reached into the bag and pulled out two shotguns. He gave the first man a shotgun. The first man struck the hostage knocking him to the ground. Both men aimed their weapons at the hostage.

“No! Please!” the man begged. “I beg of you!”
[BANG!] [CLICK, CLACK!] [BANG!]
Both men shot the hostage in the head and the hostage died instantly. The two men fled the scene. The body was left behind the abandoned building. There was a green liquid that leaked from the abandoned building. The liquid leaked a large amount that it mixed in with the blood from the corpse.





II

The story continued at a house.
[BEEP! (x7)]

An alarm clock went off.
[CLICK!]
Steve turned off his alarm clock and walked to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and he took a shower.

Meanwhile in another room


Remo woke up. He has to go to the bathroom really bad.
“Oh man,” said Remo. “I knew I shouldn’t have drank so much Kool-Aid last night.”
Remo darted out of his bedroom down the hallway to the bathroom.
Steve was still in the shower.
“You have got to be kidding me!” yelled Remo.
[KNOCK!] [KNOCK!]
Remo knocked loudly on the door.
“Hey Steve hurry up in there!” Remo shouted. “I have to go pee!”
“Don’t rush me I will be out in a minute!” Steve replied.
“Right now would be better,”
[SQUEAK!]
Steve turned off the shower. He put his towel on. He walked out of the bathroom.
Remo darted into the bathroom and shoved Steve out of the way. Steve fell and hit his head on the wall. Steve got up and walked to his room and he put his clothes on for the day.

III

Steve went down stairs to sit down and cook some breakfast. Remo was already sitting on the couch watching television.

“Hey Steve,” Remo said.

“What,” Steve replied.

“Make me a sandwich,” Remo said.

“Make your own sandwich you lazy bum,” Steve responded.

“You are the one cooking breakfast so I want a sandwich,” Remo demanded.

“I am cooking breakfast for my mom because it’s her birthday,” Steve said.

“Whatever,” remarked Remo.



Steve finished cooking the breakfast for his mom. He took the breakfast upstairs to his mom. He knocked on the door.

[KNOCK!] [KNOCK!]

“Who is it?” asked Steve’s mom.

“It’s Steve,” answered Steve.

“Come in,” said Steve’s mom.

Steve opened the door and walked inside.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!” shouted Steve. “I made you breakfast.”

“Thank you very much,” she said. “I love you son.”

“I love you too mom,” he said.

Steve left the room.

Steve is walked down the stairs only to see that Remo is not sitting on the couch and the television had been turned off.
“That’s strange,” he thought to himself.
Remo jumped from a behind a wall and tackled Steve to the floor.
Remo was landing punches to Steve’s arms. Steve punched Remo in the face and kicked him off of him. Both boys stood up ready to fight each other. Steve noticed that Remo’s eyes were green although his normal eye color is brown.
“Remo what’s the matter with you?” asked Steve. “Why are you trying to hurt me?”

“Why are your eyes green?” he asked.

“Remo answer me!!” he continued.
Remo still did not answer. Remo ran and tried to kick Steve in the face. Steve evaded and tripped Remo. Remo and Steve were on the ground wrestling. Steve turned Remo to his stomach and he saw a green spherical object inside the back of his neck. Steve pulled the object out of Remo’s neck. Steve observed the object and he saw that it had a sharp edge on it. Remo’s eyes turned back to it’s original color.
Steve got off of Remo’s back.
“Remo, are you alright?” asked Steve.
“Yeah, I think so,” answered Remo as he felt dizzy. “What happened?”
“You went berserk and tried to kill me,” Steve said.
“[GASP]” Remo was shocked.
“Your eyes were also green and I pulled this object out of the back of your neck,” continued Steve as he showed Remo the green spherical object.
“What is that?” asked Remo. “Let me see that thing.”
“I don’t know,” said Steve. “I think it's some type of mind control device.”
“I think you might be right about that,” said Remo.
“Hey how did you get that thing in the back of your neck?” asked Steve.
“Okay here is what happened.” Remo said.

IV
15 minutes earlier. . .
Remo walked outside to go to a deli and buy a sandwich. As he was walking he walked past a strange man in a trench coat and dark hood. The man spoke to him.
“Hey kid do you want to buy some deodorant spray?” The man asked.
“No thanks,” replied Remo as he tried to walk away.
“Wait!” the man said. “I will sell it to you for a low price such as five dollars.”
“Look man I said I’m not interested,” Remo said. “Now will you please just leave me alone.”
“I wasn’t asking you to buy it!” exclaimed the man as he sprays Remo with the deodorant. “I was telling you to buy it!”
The deodorant knocked Remo unconscious.
V
Present. . .
“That’s what happened Steve,” Remo said.
“Okay,” replied Steve. “that does explain how that thing got in the back of your neck.”
“Steve, the guy must have put that in there after he sprayed me with that knock-out gas.” Remo explained.
Steve pulled the object out of his pocket and he accidently dropped it on the ground. Steve picked it up and he noticed that the sharp edge on the end turned into the type of edge a person would normally see on a USB flash drive.
“What the heck!” exclaimed Steve. “Dude this thing just turned into a flash drive.”
“Seriously?!” responded Remo.
“Remo we have to put this in the computer and see what is on this.” Steve said.
“I agree,” replied Remo. “let’s do it.”
The boys walked into Steve’s room and they took the flashdrive and they put it into Steve’s computer.
The boys accessed the disks files and they listed. . .
Plans to take over CreekWay city
Plantation Blueprints
Knock-out serum ingredients
Mind control device blueprints
Monster serum ingredients
“Dude, whoever this guy is must be crazy,” Steve said. “We have to find out who is doing this and put a stop to this.”
“You are right,” Remo said. “We have to stop this person before they take over CreekWay city and turn everyone into monsters.”
“If we are going to do this we are going to need some help,” said Steve. “We can’t do this alone.”
“I am going to find two people who can help us,” Remo said..
“I will do the same,” Steve said.“First I am going to a blacksmith shop to pick up a few. . .’things’.”
“What kind of. . . ‘things’?” asked Remo.
“Don’t worry about it just go find some people who can help us,” Steve replied.
VI
2 hours later. . .
Steve turned off the television and got up off of the couch and grabbed his car keys. He walked outside and got into his black and blue bugatti. He drove downtown CreekWay city. He arrived. Steve got out of his car and walked into the blacksmith shop. A worker greeted him.
“Hello sir, my name is Jack how can I be of your assistance today?” Jack asked.
“Jack, stop playing with me you know it’s me Steve,” Steve replied. “I need to forge some weapons.”
“I know that it’s you, I am just supposed to say that to any customer who walks in,” said Jack.
“Wait,” continued Jack. “I can forge weapons for you for $90 or you can forge your own weapons for just $20.”
“I think I will forge my own weapons,” Steve responded.
Steve gave Jack $20.
“Thanks Steve,” said Jack. “I’ll see you at school on monday.”
“Yeah, Whatever,” Steve said..
Steve walked into the forging room.
VII
Remo was bored and he didn’t have anything to do. He decided he was going to go to his friend Tom’s house. Tom is a man who is only a three years older than Remo. He lives in a house on a hill. Remo called Tom.
“Hello,” Tom answered.
“Hey it’s Remo did you finish unpacking?” Remo asked.
“Yes,” Tom replied. “Hey, man I just graduated high school you should totally come over,”
“Okay,” said Remo.
Remo hung up.
10 minutes later. . .
Remo knocked on Tom’s door at about 8:00 p.m. Tom decided to invite more friends for a party. Remo didn’t seem to mind.
Midnight. . .
All of the party guest left the house except two people with dark green eyes. Tom walked up to one of the guest.
“Hey man the party's over,” Tom said.
The kid doesn't respond.
“Dude?” Tom asked.
The kid still doesn't reply.
“Hey baldy!” Tom yelled.
The kid grabbed Tom’s throat and he began to strangle him.
“[GASP!]” choked Tom.
Remo turned around and noticed what was going on.
“OH MY GOSH!” panicked Remo. “I’ll save you Tom!”
Remo rushed over to where Tom was being strangled. Remo punches the kid who was choking Tom. The kid fell to the floor and he released his hands from Tom’s throat. Remo helped Tom stand up.

“Are you okay Tom?” Remo asked.
“Yeah I’m fine,” Tom replied. “Dude I’m going to knock out that kid.”
“Tom you can’t hurt him too bad because he is under mind control,” said Remo.
“What is that supposed to mean?” asked Tom.
“I’ll explain later,” Remo answered. “But right now you have some business to take care of because he is getting back up.”
“Be careful,” Remo said.
“I know what I’m doing,” Tom replied.
Tom walked to the opposite side of the living room. The other kid walked to a different side of the room too.
Both boys ran at each other battle crying.
[AAAAAHHHH!!!!]
While running, Tom jumped six feet in the air and stuck out his foot. While the other kid was running he jumped six feet into the air and stuck out his fist. Their body parts collided.
[BOOM!]
Tom had knocked the other kid onto the ground. Remo stood back and watched. The other kid got up and kicked Tom in the shin.
“OUCH!!” exclaimed Tom.
Tom didn’t give up.
The kid threw a punch at Tom. Tom evaded to the left, caught the guy’s arm and twisted it behind his back and kicked him in the rear end. The other kid got up and threw a roundhouse kick at Tom’s face. Tom ducked and he uppercutted the guy into the air. The other kid fell onto the floor, then he got up and tried to punch Tom again. Tom blocked the punch and kicked the kid into a wall. The kid was unconscious. Remo walked up to Tom.
“Tom! I told you not to hurt him too badly!” exclaimed Remo.
“I did what I had to do,” Tom explained. “Besides, that kid had a lot of guts.”
“Whatever,” Remo said.
Remo walked over to the unconscious kid and saw another green mind-control device stuck in the back of the kid’s neck. Remo pulled the mind-control device out of the kid’s neck.
“Tom,” Remo said.
“What,” answered Tom.
“Come look at this,” Remo said.
Tom walked over to where Remo was.
“What is it?” asked Tom.
“This. . .” said Remo as he was showing Tom the device.
“What the heck is that thing?!”Tom asked.
“It’s a Mind-Control Device,” Remo answered.
“How do you know that thing is?” asked Tom.
“I know this because I had one these things in the back of my neck and my friend Steve had to pull it out of my neck when I attacked him,” explained Remo.
The kid wasn’t under mind control anymore and started to regain consciousness the kid stood up and summoned a switchblade and ran silently up to Tom.
“TOM LOOKOUT!” Remo exclaimed.
Remo pushed Tom to the floor as the kid tried to stab him. Remo kicked the switchblade out of the kid’s hand.
“Back off dude!” Remo yelled.
“NO YOU BACK OFF. . . DUDE!” The kid finally spoke.
“Why were you trying to stab Tom?” asked Remo.
“He embarrassed me in high school,” said The kid.
“What did he do?” asked Remo.
“He said I looked like the real Jason Voorhees when I dressed up for halloween,” answered The kid. “Everyone at that halloween party gave me attention.”
“Attention is a good thing,” Remo commented.
“I am not a social person!” yelled The kid.
“Then why did you come to the party?!” asked Remo.
“Well I was. . . ” The kid said. “Good point.”
The kid threw a knife at Remo’s shoulder. Remo caught the knife by the grip and threw it at the kid’s chest and the kid died instantly.
The second kid who was in the corner with green eyes stood there in the corner silently. Remo and Tom started to notice him.
“Hey dude! I suggest you leave now or you will end up like him!” Tom yelled as he was pointing at the deceased kid.
The second kid began to shake vigorously. Then he transformed into a monstrous creature. His transformation caused him to grow ten feet tall.
“HOLY CRAP!” Remo and Tom both yelled.
The monster growled,snarled and roared.

VIII
[SIZZLE!] [HISS!]
Steve finished forging the weapons. He forged eight ninjato swords and four battle axes. The time was 1:30 in the morning. He was very tired and he decided that he wants to go home.
[RING! X10]
Steve’s phone rang and he answered it.
“Hello,” answered Steve.
“Steve! Tom and I are in trouble,” Remo panicked.
“What’s going on?” asked Steve.
“There is no time to explain!” exclaimed Remo. “Come to Tom’s house and bring weapons.”
“I’m on my way,” said Steve.
Steve hung up the phone and he put his weapons in his car.
Steve got into his car and he drove really fast to Tom’s house.
3 minutes later. . .
Steve arrived at Tom’s house and he grabbed his bag full of weapons and he sprinted to the front door and he tried to open it, but it was locked. Without hesitation Steve kicked the door open and he rushed inside to see a giant mutant monster with tentacles and was attacking both Remo and Tom. The boys were both evading and fighting the monster with their bare hands. Steve drew his sword and he ran towards the monster. Steve impaled the monster in the lower side of it’s hip. The monster let out a large shriek.
[SHRIEK!]
The sword was stuck inside of the monster. The monster’s tentacle hit Steve and he went flying into the wall.
Remo and Tom rushed over to help him, but the monster grabbed Tom and Remo with one of it's tentacles.
“Steve! Help us!,” Remo exclaimed.
Steve stood up and he drew two more swords from his back and he threw them towards Remo and Tom. Remo and Tom caught their swords and they used them to cut off the tentacle that the monster had them trapped in and the monster let out yet another loud shriek.
[SHRIEK!]
The boys fell to the floor landing safely on their feet.
Steve threw his bag to the side and he sprinted as fast as he could towards the monster and he grabbed the sword that was stuck inside it and he pulled it out of the monster. The monster shrieked.
[SHRIEK!]
Steve ran back over to where Remo and Tom were standing.
“Thank you for coming to save us,” Tom said.
“You're welcome,” Steve Replied.
“Guys, there is no time we have to eliminate that monster!” interrupted Remo.
All three boys readied their swords and they rushed towards the monster all at the same time.
Tom dismembered the monster’s left arm.
[SHRIEK!]
Remo dismembered the monster’s right arm.
[SHRIEK!]
To finish off the monster Steve decapitated the monster. The monster died. The boy’s all high fived. There was blood everywhere.
IX
“Wow, I’m impressed.” said a voice in a distance.
“Who said that?!” asked Steve. “Where are you?! Show yourself!”
“I said that,”said a man in a trench coat and black mask who appeared from a shadow.
“You, You’re the guy who knocked me out!” Remo exclaimed as he drew his sword.
“Yes this quite true, Remo,” said The man.
“How? How do you know my name?!” Remo asked.
The man slowly removed his mask and his face was revealed.
[GASP!]
“Is that Mr. Simon?!” asked Tom.
“Yes, Tom it is I your former high school science teacher,” said Mr. Simon.
Mr. Simon’s face had a huge scar on the side.
“What happened to your face?” asked Steve.
“I was murdered in a deal that went wrong,” Mr. Simon replied.
“How did you come back to life?” asked Remo.
“I was mutated and I was also granted with abilities that are. . . unique,” Mr. Simon said.
“Why are you trying to mutate the city?” asked Steve.
“After I lost in the election for mayor I decided that since I am now powerful I can do what I want and soon this city will be mine!” answered Mr. Simon.
“I always knew something was odd about you,” Tom said. “You were the most weirdest science teacher in school.”
“I have no time to chat with you guys,” Mr. Simon said. “But, I am going to take over the world now.”
“Not on my watch!” exclaimed Tom. “I’m taking you down Simon!”
Tom rushed at Mr. Simon with his sword and Mr. Simon shot green energy out of his hand and it hit Tom in the chest and Tom fell to the ground with his eyes closed.
“TOM!” exclaimed Remo as he ran to aid Tom.
Steve drew his sword.
“I always knew you were weak Simon,” said Steve.
Simon used his telekinesis to summon Tom’s sword.
Remo stood up and readied his sword and Steve did the same.
Simon took his sword and he rushed at Remo. Remo blocked the sword and kicked Simon in the face. Steve kneed Simon in the gut and Simon punched Steve in the mouth. Steve fell to the floor. Remo slashed at Simon’s leg, but Simon blocked the attack. Simon hit Remo in the head with the grip of his sword. Steve got up quickly and shoulder charged Simon to the ground. Remo stood up quickly. Simon tripped Remo and he fell to the ground. Simon raised his blade over Remo’s head.
“You are so pathetic,” Simon said. “Now it’s time for you to . . .”
[SWOOSH!]
Remo closed his eyes thinking he was going to die. Remo suddenly opened his eyes again. Remo looked up at Simon. Simon stood there with a blank expression on his face. His sword fell out of his hand and then his head fell off and his body fell to the ground and Steve was standing in front of Remo with his bloody sword in his hand. Simon died and the world was saved.
“OH MY GOD!” exclaimed Remo.
Steve helped Remo stand up and the boys went to aid Tom’s side.
Remo checked Tom’s pulse and he was presumed deceased.
X
3 days later. . .
Steve and Remo were at Tom’s funeral. They were at the Creekway cemetery. The funeral was an open casket funeral. Tom was lying in the casket wearing a tuxedo and his hands were resting calmly on his chest and his eyes were closed. Steve and Remo walked up to his casket and put roses inside it and the sword he had used when he died in battle. Everyone at the funeral began to sing the song “Amazing Grace”.
Remo pulled the lever that released Tom’s casket into the ground.
THE END.

Extermination
By Jabari Wallace

{/b}



© Copyright 2018 Bari Wallace (bwallace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146554-Extermination