*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146830-butterflies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Essay · Inspirational · #2146830
Let my wings fly
Today was bright outside as i knew somethings was going to changed but did not know but it felt so great . everyday was a different day for me some days was good but not so much why i say that because we all have that day but the one thing that changes your whole life. I was abandoned at a point of my life , love by so many people who needed my love just me being there but i figure at the moment time will heal and time will fly you just have take the right step and do not fell. At the point of my life everything went so fast i was wonderful all the time once i was on the top of aqueducts life hit me so fast I saw people running happy for no reason and i felt why i'm not happy anymore because the person who once love me took my joy away from me but he did not know what he was doing until he saw me left .we all make mistake and let be , if you don't know by now it's going to hit you but the time will show you the missing you was not doing once you see make sure you take your time with yourself embrace everything you can make time for you even if you have to be selfish sometime it's okay to be that way . As I got older learning from everyone who been and my life I was thankful and grateful ended up hated the person but it turn out is was good for me . once i went through so much I became more lenity with other around me . Changed my ways being so negative towards others for no reason because the house I grow up , yet be humble was and me all the time just hide and being shy so I though bad was good all that I saw bad never good why did i learn bad first then good . friends and family always been broken although they needed me it was so disorient place every year fighting being confuse I had expect that because that what i'm use to the bad and then turns out that's how my relationship started i'll look for bad only because my father he show me love but he was hurting everyone that came around him use them and leave them . I remember how i use to stop from hurting them because didn't like no one hurting me if I cried about something he would ask me what's wrong I wouldn't tell him because I didn't wanted no one to get agonized and front of me it was to much that i saw as young child but I thought it was okay but it was not at all . The fact these things had happen every other day hidden from scars it was pretty or beautiful to me sometime I would not look at myself because I was scared see myself, love and love I was so confused by it .Once I learn the meaning of true it was and me all the time I just did not see it I had to experience things the bad way for me to understand how love was post to be at this age no one will know until you go throw it but once I can see just trust yourself and trust the process things will set and place for you just goals for yourself put them everywhere tell yourself that you love me yes you the person right there look at the mirror see yourself smile because it help the muscle everytime you smile I know it made not be easy life is not easy that what we push away the fact we will go through challenge and life it's like a game we have one life use it make it the best way we can everyday . someone out there needs so much help be around people love wants to see you do good . try new things , inspire you love your wings let them fly you will fall but come right back up remember to fly happiness will come every clouds you go through don't be sacred no one teach you that the world make you think bad so stop and lets fly .
© Copyright 2018 princessface (prettyface23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146830-butterflies