*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148333-Monaco-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2148333
short story
As the monsoon winds breaths into the Pazhayagadi Beach, Where a young woman holding on to her, young child praying that he grows up in a better world, Where poverty doesn't dictate a future, thinking of how She can survive another day, being a milk seller, isn't enough to pay for rent, wandering around the beach, not able to walk or run, not sleeping from starvation, the young woman feels her baby is losing weight, each everyday paces, The milk money were overdue, giving up her jewellery that was given as dowry to the Owner of the goat milk,The woman starts to travel, trying to find a buyer from her milk, They would reply we already have a milk seller,The young woman would go back to the beach, wandering around the beach, The young woman finds four small black chickpeas, spat out from the Laccadive Sea, night falls, not knowing what it is, she feeds one black chickpeas to her child, The child has a seizure looking for help, going to every place that has doors, all were closed on her, night fell, the young woman starting weeping, The nuns that were praying for a soul that has left this North Hemisphere, pouring the ashes into the sea, The nun started wiping her tears, finding a woman holding onto her child, thinking that it was an intruder, the Young woman tied her child with her long hijab, on her back, starting slowly picking up rocks, to try find out who was walking towards, an animal, or a human, Trying to hold on to the milk bottles.

The nun startled by bringing out a old fashioned torch, to signal that peace follows from what she wanted to hand to this poor young woman
sobbing in a beach all alone with milk bottles, The young woman stopped throwing rocks, and started to look for a weapon,the nun grabbed her gently by the arm, saying " I am only trying to help you what has happened".
"let me buy the Milk from you".

The young woman started to speak gently, speaking in broken english The young woman replied" My son My son dead"..
The nun started to pray, and look for a pulse,Their was no pulse, weeping the young woman started to weep, Then again she asked how this happened, as the nuns starts to show where she stayed, and politely asked if she can come with her,they go together, to the sanctuary,
The young woman places her son into a little coffin, closing it, The Young woman sleeps right next to the coffin, The nun starts to find candles, and lights 99 candles, around the sanctuary, The next day the nuns get a call from the sponsors, regarding sponsors
, for the four orphans that will be provided a future, in Monaco, by the billionaire Beauty Monáe, who wants to adopt, as her own.
Hearing the young woman laughing and crying, The nun begins to say She thinks she has found one of them.
thinking it was fate that brought them together, fearing the mother would refuse to give up her child, to be mothered by another woman.
as the conversation ends.
The nun sits next to the young woman, telling her about the sponsors, and a future, for her child, but the young woman said I will go everywhere my child goes, The nun nurses the child back to health, seeing a mark on the back of his head, beautiful dotted lines,
The young woman said "I have been wearing the same garments for years to protect my child from hunger, the clothes he is wearing, brings me happiness.
"I will bring you along, if you follow everything I tell you.
The young woman agrees, I haven't given my son an actual name.
The nun begins to say, Hes name is Tau.
He is has a heart of lion.
Now I have to search for more children.
I will be back.
I have until today to find more orphans" Says the nun hurriedly.
The young woman starts to look at the sanctuary, beautiful carved out with Gold, and ink writings of names of all the orphans.
that passed away this year.
looking at the calendar, not knowing how to read, only seeing the numbers, 1988 august 15th.
The nun comes back with a young African boy, who was hiding in a old abandoned house, The young woman helps the nun to bath him,the nun getting frighted of the boys face, She starts to light up the 99 candles again.
The candles blow out from the wind.
The young woman goes outside with the young African boy, hearing cries from everywhere, not knowing why.
She goes near the shore,giving the young African child to drink, feeding the young African boy with the black chickpeas, She brings him back to the sanctuary, into the coffin.
The next day The young african Boy wakes up, dreaming of his mother, The young woman and the nun circle around to give him a hug, nothing is gonna happen to him.
"They asked him what happened".
he was playing out the scenes of what he saw, and running.
The nun replied back" riot".
The young woman saw her son, pointing at the calendar, The nun starts reading them out one by one, and the young African boy starts to read exactly.
The nun starts to be impressed by the children, The young woman was smiling, yet not knowing how to read or write.
The nuns says to the young woman, I will teach you everything you need to know.
The nun goes out again, coming back with animals in cages.
A small kangaroo, a small cub, a small hawk.
and two young girls.
They were all fatigued, The young woman one by one, took to the sea, she fed them a black chickpeas, and put them one by one in the coffin.it was a white coffin. each time they would wake up, a growl, a bird singing, but the kangaroo, didn't make no sound, but started speaking.amazed only understood by the children, The nun was practically stunned by all this, but because the black chickpeas, was running out.
she started to search for more, luckily, she found 20 more Hiding it.
The nun was the last, to go into the white coffin, They all gathered, and prayed.
The nun started saying this is a miracle, The young woman was given a hug by The nun.
The children hugged each other, copying whatever the young woman and the nun.
The nun asks the young woman, what is your name?.
knowing that she doesn't understand, only a little, from hearing the British speak hear and there.
mimicking them.
The nuns begins to say my name is Joanna.
The nun is a beautiful woman, with bright blue eyes, blonde hair, a curved body, with small feet.
like Cinderella.
The young woman says, Oriya.
Oriya is very beautiful woman, with green eyes, Black silky hair, slim body, small feet.
The children start to speak to each other, The young African boy starts speaking Swahili, habari yako?
Tau replies back to him.
क्या हाल है
kya haal hai?.
The young girls reply back with
Nós estamos bem.
Speaking three different languages, they start to understand each other.
telling each others story.
They bond, until they get divided.
Signing out the papers, a prove by the phone, the transaction was made.
Beauty Monae waited at the airport, with all her staff,owning a family airline,
Inheriting it from her father, the business blossomed.
Beauty Monae hugged them all even the nuns.
They were all gifted with presents, chocolate, Tau looked at his brother Zeno, this is the free world.
The young girls start to play around the mansion, as the boys look at this ball, Zeno goes to see what it is.
Tau come look at this, Beauty Monae. says my children this is a ball, it is called football.
They go and play outside, but the other children looked them with bizarre expression, Zeno and Tau.
with Tau technical ability, Zeno pace, They were unstoppable, But then they were chased out of the football field.
Zeno and Tau beat up all of them, coming back with bruises, the family members, would all come together, to complain to Beauty Monae, Seeing Tau beat up, Beauty Monae starts clean up the blood, asking Oriya to get him cleaned up, Oriya speaks Tau, I didn't become a air hostess, to become a maid so you can start trouble for us.
Go and apologise, Zeno was not letting it slide, Beauty Monae, told Zeko to go to his room, for fighting.
The families were happy, telling their children fighting are for the thieves, and crooks, they will be no fighting in this neighbourhood.
Kangaroo Khan was mischievous to the point where, he started to steal from the neighborhood, and eat all their candy.
one day Oriya caught Kangaroo Khan telling him, this is not the way He was raised, to be stealing from the neighbours, caught, How would you explain yourself, a kangaroo eating candy.
Beauty Monae adores you dont let her get upset, if she finds you eating stolen candy.
The young girls move into a room, next to Beauty Monae,teaching the children about class, she shows them how to eat sleep, behave, Talk in different languages, Beauty Monae, Was called Mama Mon,Oriya was doing studying herself, everynight the Nun would teach everything she known.
They were the brightest of their classes, Even Kangaroo Khan was helping around the house,Even the little lion, the hawk would keep watch out for, Guest, or any problems what so ever. cleaning up, helping Oriya with the chores, shes never done any chores,only studying to become an air hostess. Beauty Monae always told Oriya, that she doesnt want her as her maid, but as a air hostess, to build the Airline.
To be continued.








© Copyright 2018 Dopestories90 (dopestories90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148333-Monaco-4