*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150076-Adventures-of-Dolien-Solilo-The-Void
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2150076
Entry 1 : The start of Dolien's Story, a currently youngish voidian with big dreams.
23th, Harikua
Year 12307x10^4

Dear Diary,

My name is Dolien, I am 102 years old.
I have decided to keep a log of what goes on in my life. So first things first, I had my "awakening" not too long ago. To the unexperienced readers of my writings, a Voidian awakening is like... puberty..? I guess that would be about right, simply put we go through a change that causes us to specialize in a particular way of living. For example, my great-grandfather specialized in nautical expertise. Though at the time we had no use for sailors, so he left for greater things. Anyway, I still havent worked out what I have been gifted with... But I have this unusual want to explore greater things.

Anyway, I guess I should describe the Void.. It is well. A large void, simply put whoever named it must have awakened to state the obvious, but I guess the name is fitting. Well, looking out my window I can see the Crystal field, my father says that anyone who touches them would feel the greatest pain, I can testify to that, I was out exploring one time and I slipped and fell onto a smaller one.

It hurt like a bitch.

Anyway, I can also see Gharkej City in the distance, oh and also the expanse. Now personally, I have never been to the expanse, the books in my fathers study say that the expanse is an empty space created by the shadows but I think no-one has been arsed to walk all the way over there, but thats just my opinion.

One day, I am going to explore the expanse, although I probably won't stick to that promise, who knows.

Well I think I might end this here, I am nearly at the end of my page and I dont wish to go over, that would bug me greatly.

Outsigned, Dolien Solilo.
© Copyright 2018 Alex Silvero (dollofsouls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150076-Adventures-of-Dolien-Solilo-The-Void