*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152243-A-ubroken-soul
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2152243
Me and my past
I guess she just wanted to make up?
But it doesn't reverse my childhood without friends a mum and fun. While people where going to parties and making friends, I stayed home listening to my mum scream and i there forced to studying languages and maths. I was 5 years old as it began. I told myself, that one day i would reach glory and sucess, while others would be failing and crying. And look how that turned out? I am just like them, the only problem i had to give up a part of my self in the process! I should be mean and angry towards others, but how can I, when all i want is love and respect from others. And in life i struggled, but for some reason, i remain happy and joyfull. No words will bring me down, and i guess it's because i am too used at hearing them, that i just ignore them. I don't want people to suffer, probably because I have suffered pain and sorrow. And although I had a bad childhood, i believe people have it much worse. Sometimes I forget that appreciating what I have know, is much more important than what i have lost or missed beforehand. I stand here waiting, that one day i will be able to change the memories I was born with. Nevertheless is thanks to those moments, that i stand here kindly and strong. My life is just a story, that had sorrow that turned into love and fogiveness towards the one I hold grugges towards. One day life will make me happy, i am sure ; and what I learned when i was young will help me for what is waiting for me ahead. I guess that's how life works, we learn ahead to make sure we are prepared for what is in the future when we are old; but we forget that by doing so, we are missing on today . That is something I've learned long ago from the life I've had and the tears i have wept, where i understood what kind of person I am, and what we humans are most scared and afraid about: which I believe is this so called 'society's we live and obey from.
A.T.S.L
© Copyright 2018 The gestorbene society (carolina18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152243-A-ubroken-soul