*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152256-Since-Im-not-Popular-Ill-Get-Buff
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2152256
Tomoko from Watamote becomes a muscular busty amazon after drinking an odd protein shake.
“Ohhh, so this is what my brother likes…”

The young high school girl with long messy black hair and permanent dark rings under her eyes flipped through the pages of the magazine she had found under her brother’s bed. The high school girl Tomoko blushed as she saw the many pictures of posing muscular women in the magazine.

“Who would have thought my brother likes this kind of women?” Tomoko said to herself. “Actually, this one is kind of hot. She has nice big breasts even though she has big muscles. But ugh, this other one looks like a man wearing a bikini.”

Tomoko continued to flip through the pages of the magazine filled with pictures of muscular women. Staring at a woman whose biceps were larger than her breasts, Tomoko was surprised to find that she was starting to look at women with muscles. She felt kind of hot when she found a model who had huge breasts, large muscles, and still had a feminine figure. Tomoko figured that female bodybuilder was her brother’s favorite, simply because she had found evidence of an unmentionable liquid sticking to the page of that particular model.

“I wonder what it’s like to be that muscular,” Tomoko said still staring at the busty female bodybuilder with a small waist. “Would I be able to bend steel bars into pretzels? Would men be begging me to dominate them? There’s just so many possibilities…”

Tomoko fantasized herself being just as muscular and busty as the female bodybuilder in the magazine. Actually, she wanted to be even more muscular with bigger breasts. She would be so strong that several male bodybuilders at once wouldn’t be able to beat her in a lifting contest. Men will be flinging themselves at the massive Tomoko and women will be wanting to be like her. She would be so sexy with bulging muscles and giant breasts…

But most of all, Tomoko fantasized about the attention she would get if she were to be that gigantic. So many people will want to be her friend. She’ll have the social life she dreamed about for years.

“But I would have to exercise so much just to get inch of muscle,” Tomoko said realizing the impossibility of the idea.

The door to her brother’s room opened, making Tomoko’s heartbeat skyrocket. She stuffed the magazine inside her shirt and ran out of the room. Her brother Tomoki, a high school freshman with short black hair and the same dark rings as his sister under his eyes, stared at his sister running away into her own room. He didn’t question her behavior. It was actually quite normal for his sister to be in his room without his permission. He simply sighed and went into his room without noticing that his sister had stolen a magazine from his room.

Tomoko, however, went back to fantasizing herself being a muscular and busty amazon.

Her eyes fell on a single ad. The ad showed a beautiful yet muscular woman in a bikini advertising a protein shake. The words written on the ad ‘Sure to turn you into a muscular beauty within the day’ caught her attention. It was an obvious scam and yet Tomoko fell for it completely. She immediately went online and bought the protein shake and clicked next-day delivery. The young woman went to bed that night, still fantasizing about herself being an amazon.

She fell asleep with a lewd expression on her face. She woke up, feeling like she hadn’t slept at all and only wanting to lay in her bed, eight hours later. She forced her school uniform over her tiny frame and reluctantly went to school after eating breakfast.
After another uneventful day at school, Tomoko came back home to the sight of a package. It was the protein shake she bought the night before. Almost instantly, Tomoko grabbed the package and ran into her room, not bothering to tell her mother that she was back. The young woman laid the package in the middle of the room and changed into a t-shirt and short shorts before she spent five whole minutes just staring at it.

“Will this really work?” Tomoko said scratching the top of her head.

She shrugged. “Might as well just try it.”

Tomoko took out a letter knife from her desk and sliced off the package’s tape. She opened the flaps and saw a single small bottle filled with a chocolate-colored substance sitting in the package on top of Styrofoam pellets. She took the bottle out of the package and was surprised to find that the bottle was smaller than her hand.

“This better be worth the four-thousand yen I paid,” Tomoko said as she twisted the cap off.

The high school girl hesitated for a second but she tipped the whole bottle’s contents into her mouth, drinking all the liquid inside the bottle. She was surprised again by the taste of the shake. It didn’t taste bad but it didn’t taste good either. It was like she was drinking a thick and viscous syrup rather than a drink. Despite the taste, she drunk the whole bottle and waited.

“Should have checked how long it tak-”

Tomoko was interrupted as a sharp pain shot through her gut and radiated throughout her whole body.

“UGH! I knew it!” Tomoko yelled as she rolled across the floor of her room because of the pain radiating through her body. “I knew this protein shake was just to give me a stomachache!”

Tomoko writhed around on the floor for a minute, at which point her body started to become hot. She became so blazing hot that sweat drenched her t-shirt and short shorts. The pain in her gut subsided and instead, started to feel kind of good.

The young woman wondered what was happening to her gut and lifted her shirt, gasping the moment she saw the faint six-pack her abs were becoming. In front of her eyes, Tomoko’s abs tightened and bulged, soon turning into a very visible eight-pack on the girl’s tiny body.

“It’s working!” Tomoko yelled ecstatic.

Tomoko stood up to look at her legs and see if they were growing but she suddenly became dizzy due to standing up too fast. She fell onto her cool bed and the feeling of her cold sheets against her sweaty and burning body felt too good. Tomoko tightly shut her eyes and moaned as her hands felt up her own eight-pack abs.

Tomoko was too occupied with her eight-pack abs to notice that her thighs and biceps were both inflating with muscles, adding more inches of width to her limbs by the second. Her short shorts disappeared underneath her incredibly dense and thickening thighs while the sleeves of her t-shirt tore when her biceps and triceps grew too big for her shirt. Her calves and forearms packed on pounds of muscles just like her biceps and thighs but Tomoko was still too occupied with the feeling of pleasure radiating throughout her whole body. She moaned loudly as her pecs bulged underneath her t-shirt, snapping her bra and threatening to tear through her shirt as well. Her shorts tore apart when Tomoko’s rear tripled in size. The t-shirt followed when her shoulders widened and back muscles bulged enough to make a long tear along the back of her shirt.

Tomoko continued growing on top of her bed, her body increasing in both width and height by the second. Soon, her legs fell the end of her bed and another minute of growing later, her feet touched the floor of her room. She became a horny, muscular, tall, and naked amazon on top of the bed with shreds of her clothing lying around her massive muscles.

Her muscle growth stopped but the young woman didn’t stop moaning. Her hands went up to her chest and with one very loud moan, her non-existent breasts suddenly inflated as if they were being pumped. They inflated underneath Tomoko’s hands until her breasts turned into very perky, firm, and giant P-cup breasts.

By the time her breasts stopped inflating, the heat and pleasure the young woman felt had dissipated. Tomoko came back to her senses and lifted herself off her bed. She looked down and was immediately amazed at how much more muscular and busty she had become.

“Look at these tits! They’re way bigger than Yuu’s!” Tomoko yelled lifting both of her heavy breasts in each hand. There was so much flesh that her hands seemed to sink into her breasts as she lifted them. “Hell, they feel so heavy in my hands but my back feels fine! Having muscles and huge tits is great!”

Tomoko stood up and hurried to take out her floor mirror to let her see what the young woman looked like now. She was more than impressed when she saw the six-foot-five amazon with gigantic breasts in the mirror. She lifted both of her long arms and flexed her biceps, grinning when she saw them explode in size and strength. She then did a side-chest pose, impressing herself even more when she saw her huge breasts squeezed in between her muscular arms. An increasingly silly grin spread across her face the more she posed for herself in the mirror.

“Tomoko, did you find a magazine in my room?” her brother Tomoki said opening his sister’s door. “Because it belonged to my friend and he wants it…”

Tomoki stopped the moment he saw his muscular, busty, and very naked sister doing a pose that showed off her back muscles in front of her floor mirror.

“What the hell happened to you!?” he immediately yelled upon seeing his amazon-like sister.

Tomoko grinned when she saw her brother. She bounced her bare and huge breasts while flexing her muscular arms and leaned down, letting her brother see her massive cleavage.

“Do you like what you see, Tomoki?” Tomoko said seductively, watching her brother’s reaction.

Tomoki, however, shook his head and shut the door behind him, choosing to forget the sight of his sister’s huge muscles and breasts within the second. Tomoko pouted upon seeing her brother’s reaction to her new sexiness. Then again, he was her brother…

Tomoko decided to show off her new body, putting on whatever she could find to clothe herself long enough for her to buy new underwear as well as clothing that showed off her muscles and breasts. She managed to wear one of her father’s trench coat, which only fell to about halfway down her large calves. It was good enough as it allowed Tomoko to buy a very small pair of shorts that fit over her massive thighs and an equally small shirt that allowed her to expose both her eight-pack abs and huge cleavage.

Once she put on her clothes, she walked outside and amazed everyone that laid eyes on the amazon. She was instantly scouted by a fashion scout and Tomoko soon became the cover girl for the magazine that she found underneath her brother’s bed. She continued on the path of success, becoming the epitome of feminine beauty. Men wanted to be with her and women wanted to be her. Tomoko had everything by that point but what made her happier than anything else…

She finally had a rich and large social life when she came back to school.
© Copyright 2018 TheBilliantOne (thebilliantone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152256-Since-Im-not-Popular-Ill-Get-Buff