*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152274-The-Frightening-Journey-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #2152274
Dreams or Nightmares?
As I soared to the pond below I felt a freeing feeling like there was no more pain or suffering. Then I saw a bright flash and heard one last booming clap of thunder then it all was black...I violently hacked water out of lungs took a deep breath then looked around. It seemed as if I was on some beach. As I continued looking I saw a camp of men a few yards away from me.

I tried to manage words but I could not. I ended up stumbling up then I heard a thick British accent say "Look mate the clown has awaken" the man he was speaking to another who responded in a thick gravely American voice saying "We shall finish what we have started". At this moment I knew these people were to not be fucked with. I could not flee because my legs were very weak. The other man who had remained silent had rose up and came toward me. I still could not manage a word from my mouth. The British man responded "Bring that bloody piece shit here haha". The American casually pulled out a pistol fast and shot the Brit right between his eyes dead. "Fucker talked to much, bring that Son of a bitch here" I would assume he was talking me.

Once we met eye to eye he said "I bet you know why you're here, friend". I responded with a blunt and confused "No". The man looked at me then punched me right in nose. "You damn well know why you're here Lou" he said in this deep, dark, aggravated voice. How in the hell did this psychopath know who I was that's exactly what I said to him and he responded "Give me the key to Algardeon".

I had no idea what this freak was talking about and said "What is Algardeon, and who even are you?". The man gave me a sarcastic chuckle and mocked my words to himself “What is Algardeon?" then he said "Stop fucking with me Lou, you know who the fuck I am I'm your worst goddamn nightmare, now where is the fucking key?". I responded "I seriously don't know what you are talking about and where I even am". The man obviously upset said to the man holding me "Cuff him and put him In the van maybe he will talk to Cicerci". The man followed his orders and put me in the van. I saw out the back window the freak pissing on the fire and shooting the Brit once more in the head cause once wasn't enough. Soon the van revved up and were moving to see this Cicerci guy...
© Copyright 2018 Charles Smith (smittycle7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152274-The-Frightening-Journey-Chapter-2