*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154036-Aternate-ending-of-the-walking-dead
by angel
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2154036
this is where carl is still alive..... you have to watch this show it is incredible!
I walked outside to the garden, where I always go when feeling sad and expected to find no-one but instead i find the group i've been with since this started. I was so confused not only for the reason of them being in my spot but also because they all had smiles, grins, smirks and basically all the other faces you could make for being happy, they were really starting to make my head hurt.



"Why are you all grinning like idiots?" I ask confusion clear in my voice



" Alex you may not believe me but it's over." Daryl told me with a smile let me just tell you he had the biggest smile ever. wow he hasn't smiled in a very long time, to be honest i've kind of missed it that may seem weird for me to say because we have never been close at all.



"What are you talking about, what is over?" i ask kind of really confused, because he hadn't explained what he had meant farther which he should start doing.



"The apocalypse is over it is all over, I know this may seem impossible but if you really think about it it's not impossible at all." Daryl says while I'm just in shock.



"You're lying dixon i know you are stop lying it is rude." I tell him with a voice that you would make to say duh.



" Alex daryl is not lying i promise he isn't." rick tells me with a bit of mochary in his voice. I didn't hear what he said after that because everything went black.



TIME SKIP TO ABOUT AN HOUR LATER



I wake up to find myself laying in an unfimilar place, and start to freak out until i hear the soothing voice of my bestfriend's dad.



"Alex your awake I'm glad you are okay you fainted earlier and i got worried, but now that you are awake i know you are okay." Rick tells me with smpathy clear in his voice and face.



[ A/N : Okay that is all i can write for right now but i promise i'll have some more to this story not gonna levae you hanging on the edge!]
© Copyright 2018 angel (angelwashere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154036-Aternate-ending-of-the-walking-dead