*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154422-The-talk-part-1
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Horror/Scary · #2154422
Two beings argument over what to do.
"I don't know what to think anymore everythings grey, no black, no white, just blur. What am I to do?"

"Whatever feels right?"

"No that's too simple and contradicts the very foundation of my feelings."

"Why don't you just do whatever you want?"

"I would but it wouldn't last long. We'd more then likely only last a day or two before we wound up dead."

"Hold up im approaching the counter now."

"How are you tonight sir?"

"Good how about you?"

"It's been busy but besides that good. Will that be all for you tonight?"

"Could I also get a pack of Marlboro red special blend 100's?"

"Yes sir."

"I feel like robbing this place."

"Why would you do that? Like you said earlier acting how you want will only get us killed."

"You said reds right?"

"You know we're low on money and buying those cancer sticks isn't helping either. We didn't get payed this week and those two five dollar bills in your wallet aren't going to feed us for long!"

"Yes ma'am! You know for a fact I didn't get payed this week because of what you did to Jeff! The poor man lost his arm for Christ sake it was only fair I handed over my pay!"

"Um sir I'm not sure who Jeff is or what you're talking about."

"Look at the idiot talking out loud. Now she thinks you're a freak! What are you going to do?"

"I'm not going to do anything I'm just going to apologise grab my stuff and leave!"

"You're still doing it stupid."

"Sir I'm not sure who you're talking to, but if you don't calm down I'm going to have to call the police!"

"I'm sorry ma'am it's been a long night, and I haven't been getting enough sleep recently. I'll just pay for my stuff and leave."

"Pussy!"

"Your total is $11.40."

"What are you going to do now? You know you don't have enough, and I can feel the nicotine withdraw setting in as we speak. Not even to mention the growling in your stomach."

"I'll just deal with the withdraws and buy the jerky. Now will you shut your fucking mouth already!"

"You know you want both though, and there's always the other option out."

"I said SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

"Why else would you bring that hand gun in your pocket?"

"If your not going to shut up then I'm just going to drown you out! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"

"Ok sir that's enough! I'm calling the police!"

"And there goes the idiot fucking everything up again. What are you going to do now? There's only a couple seconds till she gets to that phone."

"I didn't do this, if you had just shut up I'd be halfway through that bag of jerky by now!"

"She's dialing."

"Ok fine you win come forward!"

"My pleasure!"

*BANG*

"Damnit you got blood on the jerky and smoke's!"

"I'll Just get more, we've got to stock up anyways."

"Give me control again. I'm pretty sure she made the call before you shot her. So we've got to hurry!"

"I can't do that, you know I'm faster then you just tell me what you want and I'll get it."

"Fine just get me some donuts, jerky, beer, and a couple cartons of cigarettes."

"I wish you'd stop smoking those nasty things. You know you're killing us."

"And you're not right now!"

"Fair."

"Did you get everything?"

"Ya as much as our hands can carry."

"Shit you took to long the cops are here."

"Can I do my thing?"

"I don't see much of a choice. You better just remember if you get me killed we both die."

"I promise not to get a scratch on OUR body."

"You know this is my body and I could kick you out any time I want. Stop trying to convince me otherwise!"

"And you know how great this power feels. Stop trying to resist it, let us become one."

"No I refuse to become part of you! I am me and I won't let you take that from me."

"Then why do you let me stay. You know I'll consume you eventually."

"Because I plan to use you, and when I'm done you'll be gone. Now if your done playing with that police officers intestines I'd like to start moving."

"Ok here's control again."

"I'm surprised! Why don't you just take my body and run with it?"

"I will eventually, I'm just not strong enough yet."

"Well good to know I'm on the clock."

"Take the cops car I like the pretty lights."

"No we'll stand out too much. I'll just take my car."
© Copyright 2018 Kerly26 (kerly26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154422-The-talk-part-1