*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155921-Observation-of-an-administrator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2155921
An administrator of the guild observes the guild mates
As an adminstrator sits in the corner he looks out into the guild hall, what are they up to.

There's Cana and Barista, who plays cards with their hot tempered cousin Gunslinger, the more he loses the more Irate he becomes
"oh man seriously?! how is this possible?"
"hmhm" laughed Cana "looks like I win again"
"looks like she has a lead on us" said Barista

Barista's real name is Jacques Van Housier, a gunslinging rogue who later became an outlaw with his sister Cana, a former Model who was in the latest issues of The Desert Heat, she still has the looks and charm as, I used to work with her constantly. Then there is Gunslinger, whose real name has yet to been discovered, sweet kid, though Hot tempered he is.
For those of you who do not know me, My name is Ruigas, Ruigas Kurosaki Asao, richest man in the world of Al Zheeria, also, a singe, case worker, and a former showboy myself(I had to make money somehow, and I was helping a friend with her debts, bless her heart) I have been the administrator for quite sometime, and I call the Phoenix Magiae my home(the guild name) then there is my husband, Ranni, a very powerful doctor for his time. studied in he holistic arts and a hedge witch, whereas, I am a Mana Witch, a forger and a showcaser(as a tradesman, you learn to make time for your audience)
"aww, Damn it!" said Gunslinger "I lost again!"
"calm down cus" said Cana "don't take it too seriously, it's just a game

Just then, the tale flipped
"nyahahahahaha" a spirit
"Ki'ita!" they all said
"what, I was bored

"whatcha doin?"

wait, a voice? oh dear, I turn to explain what I was doing
"oh, a story?" asked Ki'Ita
"sounds exciting"
"but oh so dull"

"may I go back to writing ki'ita?" I ask "I am a very busy man, even if am not as focused as I wish to be
"nya, whatever" as she walks away to cause such tricks.

Very well, at least I explained such things, As I write such observations I tend to get a lot of looks and questions, not just from my fans but from my guildmates. Anywho, I should probably wrap things up. I think I will continue these observations as usual. till then, ta ta for now.
© Copyright 2018 MccoNic (nickoftime222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155921-Observation-of-an-administrator