*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156050-Subjects-Log
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Spiritual · #2156050
New idea with unusual plot and theme. Written in 3rd person letters/files style.


SUBJECT'S LOG
Tyler Williams

Chapter 4



(Work of fiction, but based in real world utilizing real places, real concepts, real current and historical events, real agencies mentioned fictitiously, and very vivid fast paced emotional imagery.
Preface Notes.)


(Thursday, May 22, 2005. Seligman Missouri.
Subject's Log. Batch No. 3.6-A.

Excessive file- unnecessary to the operation. Extraordinary paranormal event recorded.

The subject has been sober for a month now after supplying him with every substance requested for the length of his detainment. We were testing to see how physical addictions affected him. The results were outstanding. We informed him the drugs and liquor would not be available for 31 days, and he just shrugged. It didn't seem to affect him at all.

Instead of consuming he began writing. Poem after poem after poem. In 31 days he wrote 457 poems. In between writing these poems he drew dragons, obscure portraits, surreal landscapes, and spiritually motivated sketches. Mostly, though, he drew flawless beautiful women either with promiscupus clothing or no clbuxomg at all. Always, these girls were drawn with long hair and buxom lusciously curvacious figures. Wide hips, billowing tits, cute anime or realist faces. Not even the nudes were perverse.

Each of them artistically rendered in stoic poses of sation. Some portatraits posed either for power, submission, rough, gentle, partying, staying in, getting dressed up, dressed down, fully modest, fully exposed. Nothing over sexual, nothing too prude.

When questioned about sexual attraction he responded, "I don't feel sexually disabled and I'm not, but neither am I hypersexual or ever in need. These women I draw are only drawing and hold no arousal or appeal. I merely deeply enjoy the softness and silhouete of a feminine form."

Then he burned all the sketches and poems one day, said they were complete. Said they were nothing to him.

Today we told him the drugs and liquor were available again, and he just shrugged. Then he demanded a pound of medical marijuana.

He rolled half an ounce into a joint and just meditated while he smoked it. He is now approaching the recorder requesting a transfer of feed.

Probably wishes to deliver a speech.

Transfer of feed in T-3
2
1.)

"No I do not wish to speak. The time is now 8:37A.M. and I need to go somewhere. I need to be at the destination before 12:30PM. Today I must do something, I do what I do for them, but also want Dr. Morrelson to accompany me. The thing I must do must be recorded.

"I am unsure you will learn the lesson I must teach you, but it must be administered either way. Whether you comprehend the message is unimportant triviality, it is simply given unto me to do what I must."

Dr. Morrelson responded via intercom. "Where is it you have to go?"

The subject smiled, "Washington Regional Hospital in Jefferson City."

"What must you do?"

"I cannot explain in a way you will understand."

"What's the lesson you will teach?"

"In due time you shall know. Hopefully a small portion of what is taught is the value of life."

The doctor made a transmission to his boss relating to the request. After three minutes and fifteen seconds the doctor walked into the subject's apartment. "My boss says he would love to let you go, but we need more information. You know how it works by now."

The subject shrugged, "Tell the Senator that I wish to raise the spirits of the hospital's children. Recite them poems and sing them songs. Tell a few stories. Also, I must teach the good doctor something of his craft."

The doctor smiled, laughing inwardly at the notion. He made the transmission and permission was granted. The subject dressed in designer blue jeans and an orange dress shirt printed with bandana designs. He also had purple bandanas wrapped on every limb. On his head, woven in with his long hair and tied around his head, was a set of orange and purple bandanas, seven altogether. He had on tan work boots which were untied and dirty.

The subject and doctor boarded the helicopter at 8:58AM. They arrived at the Airport in Jefferson City at 9:29AM and were driven fifteen miles to the hospital.

The doctor and subject checked in at reception as volunteer entertainment and were escorted to the pediatrics and woman services wing.

The subject upon entering the wing had the undivided attention of every concious child. A heavily tattooed, well dressed, adult male with a contagious smile. Several of the healthier children walked up to him at first.

"Wow, fella, are you rich?" a child with a broken arm asked him.

The subject laughed, "How do you define rich, Tanner?"

The child didn't even think it was strange the subject knew his name. In fact that made him think that the subject was a doctor or someone else with the hospital. "You know, alot of money and pretty women and fancy cars. Don't doctors make alot of money?"

The subject laughed heartily, "I am not a doctor Tanner, I am here today only to sing you songs and show you wonders." the subject said, "but yes, indeed, I am rich. I have everything I need and so much more thanks to our heavenly Father."

"How do you know my name if you're not with the hospital?" the child asked.

"It is one of God's wonders boy, through Him I know everyone's name who ever lived, or ever will live." the subject said, "your mother's name is Maria, and I need to speak with a girl who is also named Maria. She is here now, where are you dear?"

A small girl, about six years old, with strawberry blonde hair walked up slowly. She had a skin infection which was causing a rash over a third of her body. "My name is Maria, sir," she said shyly.

"Is the rash painful, hun?" the subject asked softly. She nodded vociferously and he got onto his knee before her. He held out his hand, "Want to sing a song with me?"

She nodded again, and he continued, "Take my hand, and I shall teach you the words."

She placed her red and swollen hand in his. Instantaneously the hand was white and pink and healthy. The rash was entirely gone in a moment, as they both in unison began singing, "Pain, pain, go away. Never come again my way, I am free at last no matter what you say. Pain, pain, you hold no sway, for the Love of God I shall be okay," softly and slowly.

The other children watched with wide eyes, and the same boy, Tanner, asked, "How did you do that?"

The subject stood and laughed, "I didn't do that, God did."

"Can God fix my arm too?"

"Of course God can," the subject said smiling. "Do you believe he can as I have told you?"

Tanner nodded.

"Then give me your hand and sing with me."

Tanner reached with the hand which wasn't broke. The subject shook his head, "your good one, my boy." Tanner then held out his casted arm, and as the subject took his hand the cast split down the middle and fell off, the arm was fully healed.

They began to sing in unison, "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see."

As they finished all the children began crying, "Can God also heal me?"

The subject stood before them, and silence returned. "God can do anything, do you believe as I have told you?"

They all shouted, "Yes!"

The subject began to tell the story, "once there was a man who came to the world modestly, and his only message to the world was that through faith and through love all things were possible. This man proved this with every day of his life, and when he was killed the world seemed to forget. I remember. I tell you now that with faith and love all things are entirely possible. With faith and love you have inherited the kingdom."

As he spoke, all of the children were healed. Intraveineous tubes fell from arms, and babies sick with colic began laughing. A nurse who had been tending to a nasty gash on a child's leg was stunned into crying when the cut suddenly closed with no visible scar. A child sick to death with stomach cancer stood up and told the nurse he was starving. All of his intravenous needle's and kemo entries had fallen out and clankered on the floor.

The children began playing and laughing and jumping and singing and eating, all of them perfectly healthy. The doctors came through and began performing tests to be sure, but it seemed every child had indeed been fully healed.

"This is a miracle! Call the parents, they can be released, wow!" exclaimed the chief doctor. "How did this happen?"

Tanner walked up to him, "there was a man dressed in orange who sang with us. He told us that God loves us and faith in that love could do anything! He healed Maria's skin! He healed my arm! Even the boy, Johnny, who had cancer."

The doctor searched the ward but the man was gone.

The subject changed his shirt to a purple one and took off the bandanas around his limbs but kept them on his head.

Then he went to the pregnancy ward. The time was 11:43AM. He stops at the entrance and the doctor asks, flabbergasted, "how did you do all that?"

"As I said to the boy," the subject said, "I didn't."

The doctor was stammering, "but I saw you, I saw it happen!"

"That's irrelevant." the subject says, "Life is creativity and creation is healing. We fall in love with our creations, just as God did with His. So it was love which healed the children. Be easy good doctor. Now comes the message I brought you here to recieve."

"What are you talking about?"

"You will soon testify on your death the things you witness here today. This is the penultimate moment of your life, and the very thing you were created for. You were born to bare witness here and now. Do not say a single word to anyone and follow me."

The subject did an about face and marched through the double doors of the delivery ward. The doctor followed him to room 356-B and for a minute they stood and listened.

"Miss Robinson, I am sorry to inform you that due to your drug use your baby has died. We will perform a still birth ceasarian section shortly and funeral arrangements will be made. The most important thing is your health though, and you will remain here until you have recovered."

The woman was sobbing loudly and on the verge of hysteria. The doctor hugged her and whispered condolensces. He allowed her to weep for awhile. Then he stood and said, "the surgeon will be by shortly to prepare you for the procedure. My deepest condolensces, I know that this is hard."

The doctor and subject backed away from the door a small distance as the OBGYN walked out of the room. As he closed the door he whispered to himself, "fucking crackheads." then walked away briskly.

The subject abruptly approached and entered the woman's room. Our doctor followed silently. Inside the pretty distressed brunette woman was still sobbing. "Who are you?" she asked them through smeared mascara.

"I am your surgeon today, we will be performing the procedure here. It is rather routine, and won't take very much time at all madame." the subject said smoothly, "do you believe that all things are possible with God?"

"I- I'm not sure." the woman said quietly, "I thought I did before I discovered Brent was drugging me to rape me. Now I'm unsure what to believe." she broke down into a fresh wave of tears, "and now my baby's dead because of it and they all think I'm just a dirty crackwhore."

"I don't think that, Miss Robinson. I think you are a resilient woman. Very beautiful." the subject said, "want to see a miracle?"

She thought for a moment. Then she nodded.

The subject showed her that his hands were empty. In a flash without moving he had a knife. He cut his right forearm from his palm to his elbow vertically and deeply. As he did so no blood was spilled and no cut was left behind, healing as the blade passed through. Where a cut should've been was a tattoo appearing of a purple rose instead. When he finished the quick slice the tattoo became real and the subject handed the woman a large purple rose, showing her his arm which was neither cut or scarred.

"That was amazing," she said smelling the rose, "it's real too, how did you do that?"

"I didn't," the subject said, "God did."

The woman thought for a long time.

After ten minutes she said, "I believe you. All things are possible with God."

The subject smiled. "Can you lean back and put your legs in the stirrups?"

"Why? My contractions have stopped, my baby is dea-" she said and began weeping.

"Hold onto God and He shall bare you a gift this morning."

She leaned back and put her legs up. The subject laid down a warm towel, and put on sterile gloves. He used his fingers at first to activate the prostaglandins and told the doctor to administer an I.V. of oxytocin.

Within ten minutes she was fully dilated. Then he used a foley catheter which caused the amniotic sac to rupture and her water broke. In another fifteen minutes she was holding the doctor's hand as the subject intructed her to push hard and breath deeply.

For twenty four minutes she pushed hard and breathed deeply before the baby began crowning. At which point the subject gently grasped the infant's head and began pulling. Ten minutes later he cut the umbilical cord, clamped it, and began cleaning the baby.

He held her upside down and gave her bottom a gentle smack. She coughed something up, which he immediately cleaned up, and she began crying softly. The subject wrapped her in a pink blanket and handed her to her mother.

She was alive and perfectly formed with a crescent shaped birthmark on her neck. Her mother counted the fingers and toes repeatedly. Her OBGYN came in and couldn't believe what he saw, and fainted.

The subject laid hands on the mother's shoulder, "you will find fifty thousand dollars in your car outside. All drugs are out of you and your daughter's systems. You will both be happy and successful. Go to Saint Louis and start a new life. Never tell anyone what has happened here."

"Don't you want to know what her name is?"

The subject smiled, "yes."

She smiled back, "Miracle Brooke Robinson."

The subject kissed her forehead, "God has blessed you, use it kindly." Then him and the doctor left.

Later the woman would tell newscasters. "I don't know how it happened. I can only express gratitude to the anonymous surgeon, and to the hospital for all of their hard work. And I refute the claims that I was ever on drugs or that my baby was ever dead. They must have gotten the urine samples mixed up or something."

"What will you do now?" the blonde newswoman asked.

"The fuck kinda question is that?" the woman said smiling, "I'm going to work hard at being the best mother I can be for my baby Miracle. Maybe join a church. Do some investing. Goodbye."

(The next day she got a job in Saint Louis and invested $45, 000 into a high return mutual fund through a bank investor.

We were instructed by the subject to make sure that investment succeeds. If it fails then he will cease cooperating with our examinations. This cannot happen.

Six hours after she invested we doubled the stock value and forced a merge with Microsoft. Her investment saw an immediate return of $13milion.)

The subject and doctor returned. The subject had convinced the doctor to smoke some marijuana with him. When they returned the subject rolled up two five gram blunts, and lit one of them. As the doctor took it from him the subject began speaking.

"Do you have any questions about todays events Doctor Morrelson?"

The doctor hit the blunt and passed it back, already feeling it's effects. "How did you do all of that?"

The subject laughed, "Again, for the third time, I tell you that I didn't, Our Father did."

The doctor didnt hear him, "I mean I understand helping the children and whatnot, but why would you help the crackwhore?"

The subject slapped the doctor hard. "Are not people a product of a society which you and your bosses formed? Are not people subjected into the reality of their natures? Are not people poor because you evil men squandor every resource greedily? Who are you to decide an individual's worth? Do not all lives matter?" the subject spat on the doctor, "tis you and your kin which deserve no love. No mercy. No remorse."

The doctor was sobbing, "but how did that happen?"

"Through love you simple idiot!" the subject exclaimed, "for all of God's universe is love, all of creation abounds on the foundation of love! For God's love only do you live now! I love Rachel, and her baby Miracle. I love Maria, and Tanner, and Johnny, and the nurse. I love the Senator, and I love you, good doctor. I love the sun, and I love the moon, and I love the rain, and I love the tide. The creatures which abound in the sea, and the skies, and the space. I love every star in every solar system in every single galaxy and I can name them all!

"I have named them all! I love Andromeda, and Orion, and Dipper, and Aquarius, and Venus, and Alpharetta, and Heliometria, and Sagitarius, Solar Pilaris, and Alphacenturian! From Persian, to the Meridian, from the insect to the intelligent! I love the atom, as well as the dark matter!

"Whose hand hath hung Black Holes in the center of every galaxy? Whose mind can comprehend where that road leads?

"Who gave man might?

"You ask me who performed these wonders and I ask you, who gave man sight? Who bade man fight? Who's very breathe gave you life?

"Like Moses from the wilderness approaching pharoah, and like Jesus before the multitudes of pharisees, and like Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg, I will tell you only once, that you will leave here and tell your boss that you shall let my people free!"

The doctor extinguished the blunt. "And who are your people?"

"Humanity," the subject said coldly.

"And what shall be done if the organization refuses this demand?"

"They will refuse this demand and that will not matter. In just one and a half years they will be destroyed. No," the subject said, "the dawn of Heaven now nears and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Every world government and economy will crumble and they have set in motion their own demise.

Can you not see it?"

"SEE WHAT? YOU ARE A FUCKING IMBECILE, THESE THINGS CANNOT HAPPEN! No fucking way." the doctor stood and screamed.

"That's why it shall not be given to you to see the revolution. Peace be upon you doctor." as the subject said this the doctor collapsed onto the couch and slept.

The subject prayed for forty five minutes and then went to bed himself.

(They would both sleep for fourteen hours. At which point the doctor announced that he would be performing an experiment to test his sleeping patterns. The subject was to sleep eight hours a night for two weeks and then not sleep at all for two weeks.

The subject agreed. Then demanded a fifth of whiskey and a liter of cola.)


© Copyright 2018 Jollovan (jollovan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156050-Subjects-Log