*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157795-Dear-Friend
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Community · #2157795
If you are reading this, it's meant for you!
Dear Friend,

I am writing this letter to you today, because I want you to know how special and beautiful you are, inside and out! We all have times when we need someone to remind us how unique and valuable we are. Well, today is your day! You are loved! There is a gleam in your eye, and beauty radiates from your spirit. I wish I could express to you the depth of joy and kindness that encompasses your very being and how you touch those around you.


I know that some days you don’t feel very deserving or even worthy of such praise. Life is like that sometimes. The waves rise and crash on us, repeatedly! Some days you may feel you cannot do anything right, maybe you’ve lost hope, or feel unloved. But, even during those low days, there will always be a ray of light from the sunrise that will change the landscape and make the dewdrops sparkle. You only need to raise your chin and look ahead. I don't know a lot, but I do know you are way better than you think you are.


You, my friend, are a wonderful person. You have gifts and love to share. Remember to look for the beauty and good in every situation–because there is some. Even if you have to be the one to bring it! You can accomplish your dreams. You are worthy. So, smile and hold your head up. You are capable, brave, and significant!


Love, Lilli



 
© Copyright 2018 Lilith of House Martell (lilli_in_fl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157795-Dear-Friend