*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157912-What-is-love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2157912
Love is Everything. And Everything is love. A quote from Everything Everything.
I honestly dont know wear to begin... I guess the best place to begin is the begging. Its weird looking back at how you and the person you love first met, because you would have never imagined you two being something more then freinds. When you first see them, their were just like evryone else, your normal everyday person minding their own buissess but personally, coming from my exeperiene, when you met them, their not a noraml as you thought they were. You met the person you love their is a connection, a vibe, that was never felt with anybody else, a genuine feeling, that you know want to feel again. Now I'm not saying when you first meet the person you fall in love with them instantly, because I dont believe in love at first sight, love takes time, I am saying when you first met the love of your life the connection you two have between each other that made you fall in love is the feeling you feel when you first meet. There is no specific way you have to feel about a person when you are in love because everyone is diffrent, but when you are in love they make you feel a way you dont want to feel with anyone esle, they give you butterflies in your stomach even when they simply look at you, they become your bestfreind, the person you tell everything to, the person you trust with everything, the person you want to talk to everyday because you cant go a day without talking to them, you cant even go a day without thinking of them. And its crazy because even though there are more than 7 billion pople on this earth, you know there could never be a person that makes you feel the way that person makes you feel. Even though there are more than 7 billion people on this earth you only want to feel that way with only one person. Even though there are more than 7 billion people on this earth you only want to grow, make mistakes, live life, have fun, see new things, be their houlder to cry on, be the one who makes them smile, do everything, with one person, and one peron only. I mean what do I know? I'm just a girl on a computer writting about her experince on love, your meaning of love is not a story for me to write, I'm just writting about my own true meaning of love, I'm just giving telling you what I think love is. So take the idea of love as a genuine feeling , and write your own meaning of love.
© Copyright 2018 aheraldo (aheraldo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157912-What-is-love