*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159342-Obituary
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2159342
Common Sense takes the dirt nap.
Common Sense passed away in Breezily Disregarded Nursing Home on the eve of May 27th, 2018. She was a 350 B.C. graduate of Aristotelian conceptualization and worked for many years as a guidance counselor. She is preceded in death by various close relationships with aesthetes, philosophers, and by her lamented husband Good Sense, whose date of birth, demise, and indeed whose existence itself remains dubiously contested. She is survived by their beloved children Collective Intelligence and Collaborative Wisdom, who have asked those wishing to pay their respects to join them tomorrow in a full one-hour suspension of all social media posts in her honor. Thereafter, a memorial service will be held at the home of close friend Group Think which shall be transmitted via live-feed and chat service, during which mourners will be able to express their grief through emojis, common acronyms, and shared videos of generally ill-advised behavior. She will be missed by some.
© Copyright 2018 Grimoire of Thorns (grimthorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159342-Obituary