*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159359-Oink-Oink
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2159359
Piggy in a cramp winner. I know the picture shows a frog. I couldn't find a piggy picture.
Prompt -- Pick an old story which has three main characters and an antagonist, and re-write it to have a different number of characters.

My spoof is on: Three Little Pigs, which originally contains three little pigs and a wolf.


*********



Once upon a time, there was a pig.

He looked like an ordinary pig at first, you know, all pink pink and with a snuffly snout and little hooves and a curly tail and everything. He even had hair on his chinie-chin-chin. in fact, he usually was just an ordinary little piggie, and he loved nothing more than a good roll in the mud.

BUT

As soon as there was injustice, or any sort of bullying, or anything like that ... this little piggie transformed. He became PIGGA DONNA, and got magic powers ... powers that could defeat anyone who wasn't doing the right thing.

SO

When the townsfolk came to him and told him there was this wolf making rather an ass of himself, blowing up houses, piggie took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and uttered the magic word: PIGGLY WIGGLY WHOOSH.

He sprouted a little horn, like a unicorn's, and a party hat with 'happy birthday' written on it. His tail now had silver tinsel hanging from it. "Wow," the townsfolk marvelled. "Pigga Donna to the rescue!"

Piggie flew to where the wolf was. Yes, he could fly, so what if I forgot to tell you that, it doesn't mean he couldn't do it. The wolf took one look at him and burst in to laughter. Not only that, he had the cheek to knock the party hat off Pigga Donna's head.

"Bad wolfie, bad wolfie!" Pigga Donna admonished him. "Did you blow down the houses, then?"

"Yes, I did, and I knocked off your hat. What you going to do about it, oinkers?"

"Here's what," said Pigga Donna, calmly.

He pirouetted, like a ballerina, lost his balance and fell in to the mud. The tinsel on his tail came off.

"HA HA HA HA HA!" Wolfie said.

But that was just what Pigga Donna was waiting for. While the wolf was busy guffawing, Pigga Donna positioned himself, bent his head -- and charged. The unicorn horn caught wolfie in the pants, and tossed him high in to the clouds, where some unicorns thought he was a football and used him as such.

Thus did Pigga Donna save the townsfolk from the wolf. He unsaid the magic words -- WHOOSHY WIGGLY PIGGLE -- and became his usual little pink self again. The townsfolk cheered as he returned to his sty and yawned. "Now for a good roll in the mud," he sighed, happily. "Getting rid of wolves is tiring work."




PS: I remember now.
Kiya had made a piggy siggy for me. That's where there was a piggy imaggy.
Look at the piggie -- Kiya drew him, and Secret Squirrel gifted him to me! Thank you!!
© Copyright 2018 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159359-Oink-Oink