*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161318-Interlude
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2161318
The long night, for Alin
When she entered the room, she was nervous. They had been apart for some time, and she knew they had yearned for each other since their last time together. He met her at the door and ushered her in. As he closed the door behind them, the darkness of the room closed around her, the cool air against her skin starting to bring her nipples erect. He stepped up behind her and placed his hands on her hips for a moment before reaching around to cup her breasts. She leaned back against him as he began to kiss her neck just under the ear lobe. She was glad she'd worn the sun dress as he began to unbutton it, his fingers playing along her skin with the release of every button.
After he'd taken the dress from her shoulders he released her bra, the cool air washing over her now exposed nipples, making them ever harder. She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him and laying her face against his chest. He held her close for a moment, then brought his hand up to lace his fingers in her hair. He pulled her head back, exposing her throat to his lips, his other hand sliding down to play along the skin of her ass. She tried to press back against his hand while keeping his lips against her throat, but he pulled his lips away from her neck. She concentrated on his tickling fingers on her skin, the gooseflesh rising all over her ass, her nipples pressing against him. He pulled her lips to his and kissed her deeply as his fingers slipped past her panties into the cleft of her ass. He gently pulled, urging her to spread her legs, and as she did so, his tongue met hers and she felt her wetness begin to grow.
He guided her backwards to the bed, sitting her down on the edge and pulling her onto her back by the hair. He pressed her knees together, and slipped her panties down the length of her legs, tickling them with his fingers as he pulled the thin fabric free. He began to gently squeeze her thighs, top to knees, as she reached up to play with her nipples...dreaming of what would happen next. Then, he did something different. His hands left her for a moment. She kept her eyes closed in anticipation. Suddenly, his hands wrapped around her ankles, and he pushed her legs wide apart and put her heels on the edge of the bed, close to her ass. He pushed her knees apart and told her to open herself for him. She reached down and grasped the lips of her pussy, opening it wide to expose her clit with her fingers. He slid in between her legs, his shoulders coming against her thighs as his tongue began to make slow circles around the opening of her sex, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise, flicking across her clit twice each time as he changed directions. The wetness began to become evident more and more with each passing moment, and she felt him begin to suck on her labia, taking her wet sweetness on his lips and tongue. She felt a quiver begin deep inside her, and her nipples began to rise on their own this time. She began to moan as he licked and sucked, turning the quiver into a deep rhythmic wave that flowed from her clit to her ass and back again. He pulled away from her for a moment, and she felt something hard and cool placed around her clit.
It rested there for a moment, and she resisted the urge to look down to see what was happening. A gentle suction began to pull her clit outwards, engorging it with blood. She felt the suction increasing, and she began to feel her clit expand, becoming larger and more sensitive with each moment. She had already had a small orgasm, but wondered what this increase in size and sensitivity would lead to. She tried to spread her legs wider to increase the sensation. He nudged her thighs, and she took hold of her knees to pull them upwards and outwards to allow him complete access to her pussy and her ass. He licked slowly around her ass, and she felt him put lubricant around her ass and pussy both. She relaxed, knowing what might happen next.
The coolness of the buttplug startled her for just a moment as it came in contact with the opening of her ass, but he didn't apply any pressure. Rather, he slid it along the crack of her ass, getting her used to the feeling of it, while he began to lick her pussy once again. The rhythm inside her body began to quicken, and she was having a hard time trying to keep her hips from rocking up and down with it.
He slid two fingers inside her, massaging her G spot, which was feeling even more evident with the device that was making her clit maddeningly hard and sensitive. The buttplug pressed against her just a bit more firmly as she began to cum, and she felt it slide inside her as the hot juices began to flow with her orgasm. She cried out, wanting it never to stop as he began to stroke her more rapidly. The pump suddenly released her clit, and he placed his mouth and tongue over it, licking and sucking at the same time. The waves washed over her as she came again. She looked, and saw she had her legs stretched out full length into the air, spread wide for him to reach her sex. She was talking, not even recognizing what she was saying. She wondered if she was babbling at first, but realized she was begging him to fuck her. The plug tightened the entrance to her pussy, and her G spot seemed to be trying to compete with her swollen clit for his attention. He pulled her legs together, keeping her bent at the hip, as he laid her legs against him and slid up to lay alongside her, folding them onto his side.
He cupped her ass cheek with one hand as he took her by the hair again, pulling her lips to his. The sticky sweetness of her sex was on his mouth as he kissed her deeply, and she took him in her arms to pull them together, not wanting to let him go. He gently tapped on the jeweled plug that now decorated her shapely ass, sending ripples of pleasure up her spine, and reaching through the tissues of her pussy to her over sensitive clit. The rhythm began to translate to her muscles, and she pulled her knees up closer to his chest to enhance the gentle vibration it created. In just moments, he was once again strumming her clit with his fingers, the maddening feeling drawing a low moan to her lips. Just as she came close, he slowed, gently stroking her clit now, her wetness beginning to flow unbidden down the crack of her ass...she couldn't bear it. "Please, let me cum," she said gently, and he shook his head, slowing down more. Her clit was throbbing, and she felt her hips began to buck against his fingers..."Please, let me cum," again he shook his head. She began pulling him closer, wanting to feel it all...his lips on her nipples, her clit, her pussy, all at the same time...the gently rhythm threatened to drive her mad, and her juices threatened to break like a dam over her body and her senses...She couldn't stand it anymore..."Please baby, make me cum, please make me cum," His lips came close to her ear as his fingers once again plunged into her pussy, the base of them pushing against her clit, "Cum for me, love, cum for me."
It was all she needed. This orgasm wrenched a near howl from her lips as the juices squirted from her pussy, drenching his hand to the wrist. Her hips bucked, and as it subsided, he pulled his hand from her sex, trailing her wetness over her breasts. He began to lick and suck her nipples as he placed his fingers to her lips, where she greedily tasted her own juices once again. Her nipples were hard and wet now, his mouth alternating between them, tasting her sex, teasing them even harder. As she began to calm, he reached down and gently removed the plug, eliciting a whimper from her as the cool air of the room flowed over her. She felt a warm lethargy close over her as he pulled her to him, taking her in his arms. She felt him roll her onto her side and slide up close behind her, making her feel warm and sheltered as she drifted into a gentle slumber under the covers that he pulled over them both.
She awoke with his hand on her breast, gently pulling her nipple to make it hard. She responded immediately by pushing back against him as he reached down to stroke and squeeze her ass. He slid his hand between her thighs, sliding his thumb into her pussy, his fingers stroking her clit and pressing her flesh down towards his thumb. In moments, her body came alive with that electric feeling again, and she began to lift her thigh to let him squeeze more. His lips played along her neck, and he held her hair tightly to keep her from rising as he began to kiss her on the back of the neck. The tickling sensation from her neck ran the length of her spine, connecting to her pussy and ass as she began to cum again...she didn't know how she could cum again so quickly, but the orgasm washed over her once again as she moaned into the pillow beside him. He pulled back, and she rolled over to face him, her breasts pressing against his chest as they kissed, once again sharing her taste with one another. They drank some water, and took a moment to chat before he took her over to the loveseat.
He pushed her forward onto the loveseat, her elbows on the back, her legs spread wide. He held her hair as he slid deep into her pussy, surprising her with how wet she still was. He reached down with his other hand to squeeze her breasts as he slid in and out of her, working up a rhythm that drove her wild with desire. She pressed back against him, pulling him deep inside her as she pinched her other nipple...her orgasm startled her, and she felt the wetness flow down her thighs as she came. He pulled out of her as she began to slide downwards against the back of the loveseat, and she felt his hot semen on her ass as he came as well. He laid her on her side, pulling her legs together, stretching her out at length. He rolled her onto her belly and rubbed his wetness into her skin, mixing it with some of her own juices from her thighs. She lazily basked in his rubbing her back as she pulled her arms in around her breasts. It ended all to soon as he took her by the hair again and led her to the bed.
This time was different, however. He laid her down on her back and began to kiss her...he started with her lips, then continued on to her neck, her throat, her collarbones and shoulders. He turned her body as needed, to place a kiss everywhere on her skin. He gently tickled her ribcage and her belly as he sucked on her nipples. When he had just finished kissing the points of her hips, he slid down and began to kiss her ankles. She giggled, then began to relax as he moved ever higher on her calves, to her thighs, and finally once again to her clit. The maddening rhythms began, and she delighted in the fact that they had hours more to go as she came again.
© Copyright 2018 Nora Nervosa (noranervosa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161318-Interlude