*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2162019-Toriels-Toilet-Trouble
Rated: GC · Short Story · Animal · #2162019
The MC breaks Toriel's toilet, and the nice goat needs to find a replacement.
Upon arrival in the Underground, you, the Main Character were lucky enough to have been rescued by the nice goat lady, Toriel. She ran in to save you from an attack, and you were very grateful. She took you back to her house, and you decided to stay for a while before continueing on.

"Honey, what kind of pie would you like? Cinnamon or Butterscotch?" the large goat asked you, peaking our from the kitched. You quickly answered and returned to exploring the room. There was a fireplace and a large chair, and you felt comfortable here. As Toriel cooked you your pie, you started to explore down the hall. There was a lock on the stairs, which was a little odd, so you decided to continue on down the hall. In the first room was the room the nice lady had set aside for you. Nothing much in here, so you continued down the hall. In the next room, you found her bedroom. Amazed, you took a quick look around, but didn't find anything of value.

You tried the third and final door, and found that it was locked! Somewhat surprised, you went back into Toriel's room and looked around for the key. You looked in the drawers, top to bottom, and found nothing. You then checked the bed, the shelf, and even ther potted plants. You started walking back to ask Toriel about the room, but before you could make it there, you noticed the drawers next to the stairs. Quickly, you walked over and opened the top drawer, and there was the key! Excitedly, you made your way back to the room, and pulled open the door to find....

A bathroom?

That's what Toriel decided she needed to lock away? You weren't even sure that she used the bathroom? Your surprise quickly faded, and you started looking around the room. Looking up, you noticed something on the shelf, a pile of money! You weren't entirely sure what you were going to need this money for, but your greed won out and you climbed on the toilet to reach for the pile. Reaching as far as you could, you finally pulled a few coins off the ledge, before...

CRASH!!!!!

The entire shelf fell off the wall, cracking the toilet in half and pushing you backwards. As you lay, holding your head in pain, you heard Toriel running towards the room you were in.

"What have you done child! You've broken everything!" Toriel yelled, angry at you. As you tried to explain yourself, Toriel noticed the few gold coins you had already shoved in your pocket.
"You're STEALING from me too? My child! I was going to protect you.... But clearly, you don't deserve that. And now, I need a new toilet, and where am I going to find one of those?"

Toriel steamed off, angry at you. She returned soon after with a towel and an evil smirk on her face. Drying you off, she started speaking;

"I was thinking just now, since you were the one who broke my toilet, you should be my new toilet!" before you could realise what she was saying, she had already pulled a pile of rope from behind the towel and started tying your hands and legs together. You struggled against her, but she was much stronger than you. Toriel then carried you out of the bathroom, towards her chair while talking to you;

"My child, this is all your fault, and you need to be punished for this. However, I don't need to actually use the bathroom right now, so I'm going to use you as a chair while I eat all the pie I just made for us. This should help you learn your lesson, child."

You arrived back in the room, and Toriel threw you back against the seat of the chair, your face landing perfectly in the middle of the seat facing upwards. You were then forced to watch as Toriel took walked into the kitchen and back with muliple pies, placing them all down on a small table next to the chair. Toriel then stood right in front of you and hiked up her robe, forcing you to look straight at her damp light-blue panties. She looked back at you, smug excitement plastered over her face as she wiggled her rump slightly. "Bottom's down!" she yelled, before releasing a huge burst of flatulence and dropping backwards, smothering your face between the two gigantic mounds of smelly goat flesh. Imediatly, the large woman sighed, rubbing her ass across her new seat, making sure to imbdue every square centimeter with her horrific smells. She then giggled to herself as she bounced up and down slightly,forcing your nose to go further and further into her ass, covered only by a thin pair of panties that were soaked from her sweat, which seemingly coated every hair of her ass.

"Oh my child! Your face is amazingly comfortable! I can't believe I ever thought I was going to actually raise you instead of turning you into my slave imediately! Now, I'm going to eat these pies, but they are going to make me feel even more bloated than I already am, so I'm going to have to unload some of my pent up gas. You're ok with that right? After all, you are just a chair now!" she said, deviously pushing backwards with her entire weight as to push your face further into her cheese scented ass. She then grunted, pushing as hard as she could to release a massive fart directly into your nose.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The fart shook the foundation of the house! Not only that, but it was by far the single worst smelling thing you had ever smelled? Is this what a normal fart for her was? You weren't even sure how long you would last like this, trapped under an asshole capable of releasing such massive bursts!

Above you, Toriel was laughing at your pathetic struggles, "What, you can't even take one of my small farts? Child, you're going to have to be able to endure much more than that if you have any hope of surviving down here with me!"

Her small farts, you thought! What the hell, how could this woman produce something worse than that! You continued to struggle aganst the bonds that held you, but it was hopeless. You were panting, and Toriel blasted another rank fart right as you breathed in

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBTBTBSBBTHSBHJBBNSMDSMDJKNSJDNSDWKEKKK

OH GOD! She was only on her second fart, and they were already starting to get disgustingly wet! Above you, you could hear Toriel laughing as she shoved pie after pie into her mouth. Screaming as loud as you could (not that it mattered, the fat cheeks pressing against you muffled them so nobody could hear anything) you tried again and again to make any headway in escaping. Toriel, after eating her eight pie stood, and turned back to look at you.

"I'm worried you aren't getting the full effect of my farts child, I want this to be as horrible for you as it can possibly be, this is supposed to be torture after all. You were trying to steal from me!" Toriel told you, somehow wanting you to suffer more. You weren't even sure how Toriel could possibly do that, as her farts and weight combined were already the worst thing you had ever experienced. Toriel then turned away from you, her ass hovering back above your worried face as she began to speak again, "I think I know exactly how to increase the experience for you, child!" she exclaimed excitedly as her large goat fingers hooked her panties, pulling them down as she wiggled her ass from side to side to release the sweaty bond they had formed to her rear, the same rear she was about to shove your face back into! Now, with her asshole fully exposed, she lowered her ass back slowly, moving it back and forth as you screamed, until she slid her asshole back directly onto your nose, pressing it slightly inside the rank opening, forcing you to endure the worst thing you had ever smelled.

Finally setting back, pressing her full weight into the chair and by extent, your face, she continued shoving food into her gaping maw as she started releasing burst after burst of flatulence direct from the source to your olfactory nerves.

PHHHTBBT
PHHTBBTBTBBTBT
HHHPPPBBBTBTBTBTTTTHHH

Rubbing her smelly goat ass back and forth, you were forced to breath in her stench just to stay alive. After what felt like an eternity of torture, Toriel finally finished the last of the pies, and stood up, pulling your face with her ass. She laughed as she adressed you, "Well child, if you love my ass so much, you can come with me!" as she started walking. You weren't entirely sure where, but it couldn't be anything good if she was this happy. Her goat sweat was running down your face as she wiggled her ass back and forth as she walked, ocasionally forcing your head right back into her hole. She finally got to her destination, and stopped for a while, before returning to the chair. When she finally got back, she popped you out of her asscrack with a large PHHBBTBTBTTTT, before showing you what she had gone to go get;

A bottle of extra strength laxitive!

"Child, I've been backed up for a few days, which is why I had decided to put my valuables in the bathroom before you got here, since I didn't think I'd need it for a while. I was going to let nature sort out it's own problems, but I think I'm going to take a much more active role now. The bottle recomends one of these pills to clear you out, I'm going to take the last five!" she said, an evil smile across her face. You started to plead, trying to get her to stop, but it was in vain, as she took all five pills and then turned with her massive ass hovering over your head, right before she slammed her asshole down directly over your mouth! You shouldn't have tried screaming, as now your mouth was held open directly under the asshole of a constipated fat goat who had just taken five times the recomended amount of laxitives! You tried to close your mouth, but nothing you did worked, and Toriel just pushed her asshole further back into your mouth in order to make sure there was absolutely nothing you could do to stop yourself from being her toilet. She laughed as she released the smelliest fart yet, a terrile SBD!

phhbt!!

Despite it being very quiet, the moisture that she shot out of her asshole covered your face, and the stench was so bad, the paint on the walls had to be starting to peel! Wiggling back and forth, she started to excitedly talk;

"Oh, I can feel it! It's all right at my back door, all the pies, and all the food I've eaten over the last week! And now you're going to take it all in your little toilet mouth! This is what a rotten, awful thief like you deserves child, this is the only way I can think to make you understand how terrible your actions were. OOOO it's going to happen right now!"

Above you, your captors stomach grumbled loudly, and you could feel her asshole start to open slowly, ready to begin shoving her entire load right into your mouth, forcing you to taste and eat all of it. You had broken her toilet, and now you would replace it. She grunted once more as a hard log shot right from her hole into your mouth, forced around her asshole.

BBBBBBBBTHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHHHH

Along with the turn had come a heavy burst of wet, smelly flatulence. The two feet of shit in your mouth was making you gag, and you had no choice but to chew the turn down as quick as you could, as her asshole was already opening again, ready to give you more to eat. The taste of the shit was unbearable, the worst thing you had ever tasted, but you managed to get it down just as her asshole opened again. This time, it wouldn't be giving you so much time. A wave of slushy shit came flooding out, and despite Toriel's efforts to pace herself as to allow you to eat it all, she couldn't hold it back, and within seconds your mouth had been filled right to the top with liquid goat feces, which refused to stop shooting out of her ass. A few seconds later, you relaxed your throat slightly, and shit started flowing in an unbroken chain directy from Toriel's bowels into your stomach. After swallowing what must have been at least ten pounds of the slurry, she finally stopped, and panted in relief.

"My, child! You're an expert at this! Anyone else would have backed up and choked to death, but you were able to take all that! It's a shame that was only half, and that I still need to use you! Oh wait, no it's not, you deserve this, you horrible person." she said, before pressing her asshole back into your mouth and releasing another two smaller logs. You started crying as you chewed the logs, you had never imagined that you would be forced to be the toilet for a fat, smelly goat lady in a pit underneath a mountain. Every time you cleared your mouth, you new owner filled you right back up, typically with a mix of solid and liquid shit. This continued for another 30 or so minutes, with her using your mouth fully as her own personal toilet. When you were finally done, she stood up and turned to look at you.

"There we go! Payback for ONE of the coins you tried to steal from me! Now you just have to pay back the rest, and I'll release you!"

Oh no, you had tried to steal what must have been thousands of coins! You groaned louadly as Toriel threw her ass back on your face, releasing the largest fart yet, instantly knocking you out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke back up, you noticed you were back in the bathroom, but you couldn't move anything not even your head. You heard the door open, and in came Toriel. She turned and laughed at you,

"Oh, your face looks so cute in that toilet box! It's going to be much easier for me to use you like this!"

She laughed as she turned, dropped her panties, and sat back on your face.

PPPPPHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT









© Copyright 2018 Throwaway37373 (throwaway3737 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2162019-Toriels-Toilet-Trouble