*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2162478-Best-Friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lucky
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #2162478
I had the best person in the world and you will not guess what happened
I had this best friend she was AMAZING.So my mom was pregnant and we were looking for a house I thought I was going to be able to finish the year but my mom found a house far away from that school so I had to go before I finished the year and got transferred to another school.A few days in I meet a girl named Makayla (she works with Disney now) and a few day later I get a text from her (not Makayla but Audrey.) She said we can't talk anymore.And I was like what?But it wouldn't send which means she blocked me.I cried and creid I was like What and I Called my mom and said mommy Audrey hates me.And she's like WHAT.I said mommy she sent a text saying We can't be friends anymore.Then she said Well its ok you'll get trough it.And I thought ill be ok I don't need her.Now I randomly get messages and emails from her.And I do respond but my mom always say don't let her rule me and I took my moms advice and I don't let my guard down anymore.
© Copyright 2018 Lucky (lucky.luck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2162478-Best-Friends