*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2163237-Princess-Celestias-living-toilet---Pt-2
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2163237
The filthy torture continues. It still stinks.
11) Torture Yourself

When you wake up the very next morning, still reeking of farts, Celestia is nowhere to be found. It's the first time since you became her toilet slave she hasn't been around. (Maybe she went to the bathroom...)

There is a note left beside you. You decide you better read it.

Note:

Toilet Slave, I have some important things to attend to today. Will be home again later this evening. -

Reading that, you shead a tear. A tear of something close to joy. Your tormentor, was away today... It was almost too good to be true... It kinda was...

- In my absence, and inability to torture you, I have left a series of disgusting tasks for you as replacement. First of all, you'll do my laundry today. Take every pair of panties form my laundry basket, lick the skitmarks and mare-slime of them, fold them, and put them in my drawer, and be thorough. Secondly, lick the piss-funnel clean. It's full of my sisters dried-up shit-shower. Thirdly, eat and drink the waste I've dispelled this morning, there should be plenty.

Any inability to comply with my demands will result in strict punishment upon my return, so for your own sake, make sure to be finished with all of it by midnight.

*Heart* *Heart* Your Goddess, Mistress, Queen, Princess, and Torturer - Celestia

PS. Princess Luna is also busy, but she might send a servant with a bowl of her diarrhea for you later. Not sure though.


You are still in tears, much less joyfull tears than before. Even still, the thought of a day without the Princess is soothing.

You walk over to the laundry basket, and take off the lid. A funky stench oozes out of it. The stench of fabric that have been rubbed against the plot of the filthiest horse in equestria and left here for weeks afterwards. It makes you gag mildly. There were only panties in there, many, many pairs of underwaer. You would've guessed around 25. You put the lid back on. That could wait.

Acoss the room in a large glass bowl, filled with a recocnizable brown substance.

The stench of freshly layed shit hangs in the air around it. Her turds are gigantic. They are thick and girthy. And there's more than enough for three disgusting meals in the massive portion of scat she's disposed of. It stinks so much, the thought of having to eat it, makes you wanna die.

Another note... Placed strategically, just close enough for the reader to smell her shit, but far enough away where it's bearable.

I just love a high quality camembert cheese. Mmmmm. Had quite a lot of it yesterday. Does't make a for a very pleasant dining experience for the second consumer, though... It might be a bit fouler than what you're used to *Heart*

Try to think of me when you eat it, I put a lot of pride into my camembert dumbs *Heart*


Her letter makes you cringe.

Besides the shit bowl, there's a large bottle of piss. It looks awfully dark and yellow. Oh, what you wouldn't give for some water.

You're thirsty. You have to drink something. Urine is the only option on the menu.

You walk up to the bottle, the shit smell is intense when you're this close to the bowl. It's hard to decide which is worse. The putrid dumb that caused Luna to punish you, or this foul mess.

It's not as putrid her last shit, but it's fecal stench is turned to max. It's the most potent shit you've smelled, and there is so much of it. Thick, girthy logs, too big to bite over without those damned hooks stretching your jaw to its breakingpoint.

With a shiver, you take the piss bottle, and leave the contaminated area. At least you try to, but the bottle has a chain attaching it to the wall. Of course it did. Celestia thinks of everything, and now she was forcing you to drink while smelling her shit.

You drink some urine. It's rancid, but you don't have a choice.

As soon as your thirst has been clenched, you hurry away from the violent poop stench. You could definately go without breakfast for now...

You go back to the laundry. With this many panties to go through, you should probably get started.

You open the lid and pick a random pair out of it. You consider just putting them into your mouth, without looking at how filthy they are, but you find yourself unable to.

You unfold them, and analyze their "content."

A yellow and white track of cunt-vomit lays as thick layer at the bottom of the panties, and it leads a slimy path towards her widely spread shit stains. Her poop-smears are so thickly layered, they almost appear to be bulging outwards.

It's not easy bringing yourself to stuff your tongue in there, without Celestia forcing you to, but if you don't, you have no doubt that punishment awaits you.

Relunctently, you bring yourself to do it. You lick across the trail of fillth her pussy left behind. It tastes sour and rancid. Your tongue gets to the butt area, and the taste of dried out shit assault you.

As your saliva moistens the poop, its stench intesefies. It does't smell like fresh excrement anymore, it's more like fertilizer.

You lick and suck on the messy fabric. It's difficult to clean up. After all your work, there's still a slight yellow misscoloring across the cunt area, and the back still has a big patch of brown. You have to do better. You stuff the panties in your mouth, and suck on them, and you keep sucking for five whole minutes. When you take them out, and your mouth is filled with the taste of public bathroom and fertilizer, you have succesfully cleaned the pussy part, but there is still a slight, light-brown stain of shit, right where her asshole would have been.

You put the ass part back into your mouth and give them another couple minutes. They look clean now. Next pair...

It takes you two hours, and seventeen pairs of panties, before you finally throw up. It's the first time you've actually puked while being her slave. It's brown from your strict shit diet.

You need a break... You start licking your puke off of the floor. It tastes like poop. That's what it is, right. It's just Celestia's and Luna's shit. Shit you already ate once, that you now had to eat again becaue you couldn't keep it in. Fuck your life. You manage to slurp the shit soup up without it coming back out.

You stagger over to the piss bottle, and drink some more. The stick shit logs still smell ungodly. You look over at it. Maybe it was time to give it a try. You had to eat it sooner or later...

You keep the piss bottle open so that you can wash down her poop quickly. You lean in over the scat bowl. The vile stech oozes out. The shit is multicolored, every type of brown, with small whiteish patches. You stick your tongue out, and touch the filth, it's still warm, and it tastes horrible. The taste confirms it... This is her worst shit yet. You can't bring yourself to take a single bite. These logs are deadly. You understand why a sadist with her taste of torture would take pride in scat like this.

You start to cry. You can't avoid the punishment of not obaying her orders. You can't eat this poop. You're doomed.

12) Punishment Time

When Celestia returns, you've finished licking her panties clean, you've licked the piss-funnel clean from Luna's scat, (it tasted a bit like rotten chicken), and finished drinking her urine, but you haven't as much as taken a bite of her poop-pile.

You lay on the floor, facedown, bowing before her, sobbing.

"I'm sorry, princess. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

She looks straight passed you, at the bowl, full fo the shit that you were supposed to have eaten. Without uttering a single word, she walks over to the laundry and inspects a pair of her newly cleaned underwear. Your heart is beating relentlessly.

Afterwards, she expects the piss-funnel, it's shining clean.

She walks up to you. She stands in silence, you are shaking with fear.

"Look at me." She demands.

Reluctently, you lift your head up and meet her harsh gaze. She looks disapointed, annoyed and angry.

"Your mejesty, I..."

"Don't you dare try to speak to me. You are in no position to defend yourself."

Her words make you shake in fear. But then something unexpected happened. Her expression softens up a bit.

"I will admit though, you filthy shit swallower, that leaving you to consume one of my infamous camembert dumbs unsupervised, might have been a mistake on my part."

She walks up to you, and lowers her face down to yours, (then backs away a bit again since your breath smells like dirty panties.)

"But you didn't even manage to take a single bite of it. Not one. You're a disgrace to all toilet slaves. I will spare you punishment you truely deserve since you did so well with the other tasks, but I will still punish you severely."

She rises back to her full hight.

"If you think this poop is the worst I can make, I'm afraid you're mistaken. I can produce far more toxic waste than this. I will, to the best of my ability, diet to create shit so vile, its stench alone will be enough to knock you out. Of course I won't let you pass out. You'll dine on the worst scat that I know how to make."

She looks at you with her devious smile, while you whimper.

"It's a special brand of poop, which I use exclusively for punishments... And once or twice for fun... I call this deadly dump; The Brown Reaper."

She stares into your blank eyes.

"Now go to sleep, there will be hell for you tommorow."

13) Unbearable

When you awaken the following morning, you are bathed in sweat, and shivering with fear, you had nightmares about The Brown Reaper.

You look over at Celestia. She's still sleeping. Besides her stands a table filled with the leftovers from her late-night snack from yesterday. Her fuel...

There are the packaging of three different cheeses, two plates with traces of cake crums, a big can of coffee, two cans of baked beans, and the stemms of many raw chili pepers.

She wakes up, smiles at you, and pats her slightly bloatd stomach.

"It's coming, toilet, just you wait."

In a flash of magic, the leftovers disapear, and are replaced with a fresh batch of the same types of food. You look at her eat with your hungry eyes. You didn't even get your daily dose of ass-food yersterday. You're starving. It's the same as yesterday, except for the additions of a bag of chips, some sauteed onioins, a bottle of chocolate milk, some caramel fudge, and an avocado.

She sits and eats, while you lay and starve. She notices your hungry look, and her smile turns devious.

"Don't worry, you'll be eating all of this soon enough."

The rest of the day feels like a daze. Luna's comes and makes you drink her scat again. It's rotten as ever. She makes you sniff her asshole, it's pretty stinky. She makes you eat her out, she's somewhat sour down there. She facesits you for a while, then she leaves.

Celestia calls you as she does.

"Get in the bed, I want to sit on you."

You get in, and a moment later her big, stinky ass consumes your face.

She sits down and pins you in the familiar butt chamber. It's not the first time you're here, but knowing that behind her asshole, the The Brown Reaper was taking shape fills you with fear.

"Sniff it."

You sniff away at her ass musk. It's so much worse than Luna's.

Her stomach growls. You can hear her insides preparing for your punishment.

"Are you ready for my farts?"

No you're not, but do you have a choice?

"Take this as an apatizer for what's to come. Trust me, you've never sniffed gas this stinky before. You could call it the breath of The Brown Reaper."

Her stomach growls again, as she repositions herself in your face, grinding her moist asshole across your nose. She tenses, her anus opens.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Out of her rump leaks the stinkiest fart you've ever had the misfortune of smelling. It's so disgusting, overpowering, and fecal that you can't help but open your mouth and scream into her fishy vagina. You ususally never open your mouth for any reason while she facesits you, because her cunt is always pressing down on it, and you don't want to taste her pussy-filth, ever again. It's unavoidible now, as her fat pussy keeps you from closing your mouth again, and your struggling and screaming makes her stinky smegma, and genral mare-filth pour into your mouth like rain.

Even with her pussy assaulting your sense of taste, you barely even register it, as you're still absolutely suffering in the deadly cloud of putrid, rotten fart your tortuter just unleashed upon you. It's so unbelievably foul, that you would rather eat the entire bowl of her camembert fueled shit, right now, than sniff just one more of those stinky farts.

With your screeming and squirming, Celestia feels the movement and air pressure of your open mouth on her nether regions.

"Uff, you are a naughty one, aren't you. I had no idea that smelling something so stinky, made you want to eat something so... Well, stinky. Or are you perhaps just doing it just to please me, hoping I will spare you from my fart stench?" She says as she wiggles her plot in your face. Her fart stench still lingers in her ass fur.

"Well if you insist on eating me out, you better get you tongue to work and finish what you started, because I'm not getting off of you before you've made me cum. "

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Another disgusting reaper-fart makes its way out of her backside. It fills the air, reinforcing its predecessor with the incridible, unbearable stench. It's hard to describe what makes it so stinky, other than its potency. It smells a bit like rotten eggs and boiled cabbage. It's sulfutic, sour and tangy. It has heavy undertones of fecal matter, and it's so concenrated that it's almost visible in the air.

You scream, cry, and wiggle some more, as her ass-cloud torments you.

"Your screaming alone is not satisfactory, quit the foreplay already, and get your tongue in there. You are capable of using your mouth and nose simoultaneosly, aren't you? Or are you perhaps refusing my orders? Do you seek an even harsher punishment?!"

Amidts your immense suffering, you manage to stuff your tongue up her filthy snatch. The foul taste is powerful, but it's nothing compared to her farts.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

You pass out. Even through her spell. Her gas is just too harsh to breath. Your unconcious tongue slides out of her cunt, right as a pissflavoured gush of cum shoots out.

"What's wrong? Can't handle a little gas?" Celestia says while giggling her plot in your unconcious face.

"Sleep well then, my slave, for when you awaken, I'll be ready to shit."

14) The Brown Reaper

You're shaking with fear. Your hooves are chained loosely together, and you have a leash around your neck. The leash is tied to the dock of the Princess' etherial, flowing tail. You're walking behind her, watching her ass cheeks bounce with every step she takes.

You don't remember how you got here. You remember passing out while sniffing her farts, but you don't remember waking up again. You're in a daze, but you know what's about to happen. You're about to eat shit...

She flicks her tail back, pulling you face first into her ass by your leash. She farts, making you stagger and fall backwards. She's laughing while your struggling to stay on your hooves.

She stops at a large metal door and you stumble straight into her ass again. She giggles and lets jer tail fall down behind your neck, holding you in place.

"Eager are we?"

You whimper, and she let's go. You stumble backwards as the door opens. Celestia walks inside, and you follow by your leash.

There is a toilet-torture table similar to the one in her suite, placed sqaurely in th middle of the dank room. Its binding looks a lot more sturty.

The room is lid by a single dangling light bulb dangling above the torture table, and as the metal door closes behind you, the walls become clouded in darkness, and only the toilet is lit.

You hear a faint crying from somewhere in the room.

"Oh, don't mind that." The Princess says.

"She's just another prisoner. She's been sentenced to jail time. I thought filling her cell with this shit smell, would be a nice little addition to her sentence."

Having experienced the princess' shit smell, you pity her.

"Is that why you brought us down here?" You ask.

She laughs.

"Did you think I would unbirth The Brown Reaper in my own room? Don't be silly, it would be unbearable to live there for months after."

You gulp. You feel her tail at the bottom of your chin lifting your face up. She's looking back at you over her fat ass.

"This is simply too stinky for my suite."

Her smile turns cruel.

She points a wing towards the toilet-torture table. The leash disappears from your neck, and the chains from your hooves.

"Get into position, toilet slave."

Slowly you stagger towards the restraining mechanism. You lie down and the entrence, and slight yourself into the large metal coffin that incapsuls and restrains your body to the torture device. Soon, your face emerges underneath a toilet seat, and your are greeted by a grinning princess Celestia. You feel your body being emerged hundreds of tight metal bindings, leaving everything but your head completely motionless, something you couldn't imagine would stay that way for long.

you were completely correct. Like a giant vice, Celestia adjusted the walls of the chamber beneath the toilet seat to restrain your head completely, stopping the preasure just shy of crushing you. You jaw is pried open by her magic and a metal device enters your mouth it holds it open and spreads your lips as much as equinely possiple, then a lever mechanism in the gag slowly forces you to gape wider and wider until your jaw muscles are hurting.

You look at her with teary eyes. She tauntingly pokes her tounge at you, before turning around and presenting you with her rump, waving it in your face in an evenly as taunting manner. Her anus is visibly bloated from the preasure of her shit.

You hear distorted breathing. It's too close to be from the other prisoner, that's still crying in the near distance.

Celestia moves her ass to the side and you get another look at her face. It sends shives down your spine.

She is wearing a gas mask. She has determined that a gas mask was required for her to get through this ordeal. You hear her chuckle.

"I've smelled this shit before, you know. It's insuffereble. And YOU are the one being punished here. No reason for me to suffer too."

With those words of discouragement, and another lighthearted yet cruel chuckle, her massive ass enters you limited field of view once more, and she sits down above your awaiting mouth. Her ass cheeks being spread apart by the the seat makes her puckering asshole poke out even more, and a tiny fart escapes. It's fecal stench makes you gag. Holy shit that was a vile smelling puff of anus air.

"Ready? *Heart*"

You're anything but ready, but when has that ever stopped the princess.

Slowly, her asshole spreads apart, and the most rotten, abhorrent, monsterous smell you've ever experienced oozed out of her. You emitietly hear the other prisoner in the room throwing up, but it meant nothing to you now, you could not focus on your sorroundings while breathing in something so foul. the only things that existed now, in your tiny, claustrophobic world is Celestia's ass, and the Brown Reaper.

A moment later, the color brown fills your vision, and a gigantic log of filthy slimy shit starts to stick out the backside of the princess, and with it the foul stench encreased tenfold. Every muscle in you body tesnes, your heart starts pumping like a jackhammer, you gag and cough before screaming at the top of your lungs.

You've witessed so many turds being pushed out of that dirty anus, but you've never witnessed one that made you fear her authority, and sadism like this one.

A moment later your screams are muffled as her shit makes it's way into your mouth. It burns. It literally burns as it's soft slimy surface spreads like an acidic, democic hummus across your poor, poor tastebuds. More of her shit slowly flows passed your lips filling your entire mouth with the foul substance.

It hurts. It physically hurts you, it's foulness can't be described. It has every aspect of foulness shit can have and more, it's bitter, rotten, metallic, acidic, sour, strong, spoiled, tangy, fecal, primal, and every aspect of it is cranked up to 11.

You cannot imagine how powerfull the spell keeping you concious must be. This dumb is so unbarable disgusting, so overwhelmingly foul, so incridible stinky that you can barely believe you are still alive.

Not that you notice while undergoing this torture but the other prisoner has stopped gagging and has gone silent.

The princess pinchess off her cow patty, and let you lay with her ass cake in your tortured mouth, tasting it, and breathing it it's filthy, stinky essence.
© Copyright 2018 StillFunk (dafunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2163237-Princess-Celestias-living-toilet---Pt-2