*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165350-Tired-of-Nothing
by Zarah
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2165350
Leslie and Dylan. Two girls unable to keep their hands off of each other.
Dylan wasn't always the type of girl that loved to do dirty things. Before I met her, she was the most innocent little pup anyone could have laid eyes on. When she walked into my life I instantly fell in love with her. She became my best friend, and later on, my girlfriend. I love her with everything I am.

"Les, give me attentionnnn." I rolled over and laid on top of Dylan. "You are so beautiful. I want you." I smirked. I slowly creeped under the blankets. "My parents are right next door. If they hear us they'll kill us slowly."

"Mmm, but that would be fun." I kissed her stomach. "You're perfect." I kissed under her belly button. "They should love you as much as I do." There was a knock on the door. I pushed up and out of the covers before a head popped up in the doorway. I dropped on the bed made of blankets on the floor and pretended to sleep, thankful that the blanket bed was on the opposite side of the room than the door.

"Dylan, it's time for you and Leslie to get up and get ready for school." Dylan's mom shut the door. I quietly peered my head over the bed frame hoping that her mom didn't suspect anything.

"I thought us being killed slowly would be fun." Dylan laughed as I shoved a pillow into her face. "Let's get ready. Will you braid my hair?" I nodded. After I threw on my button down shirt and some khaki joggers I stood behind Dylan as she sat in front of her mirror and began pulling her hair into a simple loose braid hanging down the back. "Who's driving?"

"You." I kissed Dylan before she could protest. She instantly melted into the kiss smiling. I stood her up so I could hold her and a slight moan fell from her lips. "We cannot risk doing it right now." I said without pulling away from the kiss. Dylan wrapped her hands around my shoulders tighter and pulled me towards her. I slipped a hand under her loose shirt and groped her small yet fairy sized boob. A loud moan slipped from her mouth causing us to both pull away.

"If we had gotten caught I would have blamed you." She said while fixing her shirt. I mumbled 'yeah okay' while throwing on my simple black and white adidas I owned. "Bye Mom. Bye Dad. I'll see you tonight after Leslies game." Dylan kissed her parents and made her way outside towards her simple purple Beatle. "What're you feeling for breakfast?"


I kissed her neck. "You." She moaned, not hlding it back since we were in the car. "But we don't have time for it or we'll be late."

"I don't care. Let's do it. Right now." She blew out as I nipped on her sweet spot. I pulled away smirking. "Leslie." She said sternly.

"I love you, but I don't want to miss another day of classes because you can't control your horny ass." She groaned but pulled out of the driveway.

"If you take me right now, I'll love you forever." I groaned.

"Keep your eyes on the road. We can do this after class." I kissed her neck again. Dylan pulled the car over. I didn't pull away from her neck this time, being sure to hit her sweet spot. The moans coming from her mouth made me suck harder. I slipped a hand under her shirt. Dylan's hand slipped between my legs. I gasped as she didn't stop. She didn't make a move to take my pants off, but she kept rubbing, making me moan slightly. I gripped her nipple through her bra and turned her to kiss me. Her tongue was instantly in my mouth and I inwardly smiled at the thought. I couldn't keep my hands off her small frame. Her perfectly sized boobs that fit in my hand. Her beautiful thighs that felt perfect when they were on either side of my face. Her beautiful pu-

"I don't think I can take this anymore." Dylan groaned but slid into my seat straddling me. "If you don't do this right now, I'm going to go crazy."

So I did. I took Leslie in her car more than once that day. We missed school for hours as I took her in every seat and corner of her small little car. Her moans filling the small area. Dylan screaming my name over and over again turned me on even more. Watching her climax sent me over.

"God I love you." Dylan said as she kissed my one last time before lying her head on my bare chest.

"I love you more." I began to stroke her hair before she slowly faded into a heavy sleep.

That, that was my baby girl.
© Copyright 2018 Zarah (ninarocks324 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165350-Tired-of-Nothing