*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165765-Bullet-Proof
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M R R
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #2165765
Twisted story I had a dream about and just had to write about it. To be continued...
{popnote:"INTRO"}

This was not how this day was supposed to end.

It was the end of the day, we were almost to our cars after a long hike up the mountain trail. The desert heat baked on us, I knew for sure my skin was burnt. It didn't stop me from smiling though, I had a blast.
The wind had picked up, blowing loose sand around our feet as we lazily shuffled forward. I could see our cars just a few feet ahead, parked messily along the side of the highway on the flattened rock.

" Man, I am really looking forward to that shower!" I sighed looking down at my legs, dirty and scabbed from my fall earlier. Why must I be so clumsy? A rumble of laughter echoed out from behind me it was hard to tell if it was from what I said or if I missed something. We had reached our cars and I turned to look at the boys, Melanie was still pretty far back. "Wha-"

Before I could even finish, Jason pushed me. I stumbled back, the rocks under my feet moved and I flew back, my head hit the bumpeR of my car before I landed on the ground. My vision blurred for a moment and the laughter erupted around me. My head was throbbing and I was seeing red.

" JASON! What the Fu-" my sentence was cut short when I looked up to see a gun pointed right at me. I felt all of my blood drain down and my heart was pounding. It wasn't Jason that was holding the gun, it was Jericho. He stood six feet over me with a wicked gleam in his eye. He wasn't smiling like the other two were, he just stood and watched me. The gun was pointed right between my eyes. I instantly try to crawl back as fast as I can, but Marty jumped behind me and his foot slammed into my ribs, throwing me back on the ground. My screams echoed off of the mountain walls. It was hard to breathe, I was sure he broke a rib. Every pant was agonizing.
How has no one seen us? Where was the traffic? Where is Melanie? Why is this happening to me? I slowly moved to where I was back on my knees, ready to face my killer, ready to face that reality that it was all going to be over soon. I looked up at Jericho, his green eyes stared back down at me in eagerness. His dark hair draped down and stuck to his sweaty forehead. What was taking so long? Why hadn't he pulled the trigger?
My fear turned into anger as my eyes narrowed at him, my jaw locked tight. The tremors running through me subsided. I was livid. Jericho shifted in response.
" You're not going to beg for your life?" He asked monotone. I stayed silent. My eyes never broke contact. I was watching him, not the gun. Our so-called friends grew silent behind me. The wind picked up around us, my loose curls whipped around me, sand flew up and stuck to the tears running down my face and neck. I didn't even realize I was crying.
Jericho was the first to move. He kneeled on one knee over me, I could see his erection fighting his shorts. The glock was removed from my forehead and his free hand curled under my chin, pulling my gaze to meet his once more. He looked marveled at my reaction. I was numb, I couldn't move. He leaned forward and his soft lips brushed lightly against mine. Oddly enough, by body responded to it. My lips welcomed it and my chest warmed. It was like an out of body experience. I had no control over my self. That one soft sweet kiss, my first kiss had to happen at a time like this. In this manner.
He smiled and caressed my cheek. "Ofelina, you never stop amazing me." He stood. " Lets go boys"
As soon as I heard the tires kick up the rocks and the car speed off, my body finally gave out from the stress and I collapsed. I couldn't process anything anymore.
" we have to go." I heard Melanie shout. I don't know how she got me into her car, but she did. And I finally blacked out as she raced down the winding road.
© Copyright 2018 M R R (mspiggeh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165765-Bullet-Proof