*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166774-The-lion-jazz
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #2166774
About the animals faith to his owner






Once there was a old man who is too week and his bones are covered with skin and with white hairs lived in a forest with his grandson named joda. He was 17 year old when his grandfather was 70. Joda was very beautiful with blonde brown hair . They were lived happily. One day the old man went to forest for hunting .on the way he Saw an old lion cup who lie down on the floor with hurted paws. The lion was cute and brownish yellow in colour with brown eyes .He went near the cup to help it .He saw that the lion is going near to its death ,the man took the cup to home and started nursing him . After 2months the cup started walking .The boy named the cup jazz and pet him. As days run by the old man become too week . So joda started hunting with jazz. One day joda and jazz went out for hunting .The old man was alone at the home . After two hours when they return to home they saw that the old man was dead. The boy started crying for his grandfather .His tears feel down and touch the ground like rain drops.The lion went near the man and started licking him. The boy saw the lion crying for his grandfather and kissing him and trying to wake him up with loud noise. They burried the old man in the centre of the forest .while they returning their way to the home they saw the king came with there soilders for hunting . The king was very tall with a big sword and a gold bow on his back with a lion on his chest and a lion as his flag on a gold carriot pulled by two white horses.The king saw joda's hand in-between the bushes .He thought it was the fox and release the arrow from the bow .It hurts him in his hand and he started shouting because off the pain .The king came near him and called him to the palaceas his guest. Joda accepted and they travelled to the palace with jazz . One day while walking through the garden joda saw princess Rose. As per her name she is very beautiful like a rose q .They daily started meeting in the garden .The king came to know about this thing he became angry and orderd the soilders to kill joda .At that day jazz behave very differently joda understand something is going to happen .on that day night jazz was looking and wandering here and there as joda was sleeping .The soilders surround joda to kill him jazz keep calm when they proceed jazz started attacking them.jazz killed everyone there .Next morning when joda wake up he saw everyone dead .The king also came there to see what happened to joda.He was shocked to see that everyone dead and joda did that .He was surprised by his bravery and married his daughter to him .
© Copyright 2018 Ramu bebibebi (bebibebi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166774-The-lion-jazz