*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167210-Months-Alone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Dark · #2167210
Chapter one: 1 year 2 Months 29 Days Months alone is about 2 brothers staying in their apt
As Alec and I sat inside of our apartment building with two plates of baked beans and canned beef. I looked at at our food and the room was lit by nothing but candles. I looked at Alec and he was eating slowly. I just stared at my food. “What’s wrong with it?” he asked me

“Nothing… it's just I’m thinking… when is help gonna come?” I asked and his usual smile turned into a frown.

“I don't know if they are coming anymore.” he said pushing his chair to the blanket covered window and opening it slightly. I sat there as he kept staring out there.

“Is it quiet out there?” I asked as he gave me a nod. “Vincent, hand me those binoculars over there I see a light.” I quickly ran over to the shelf and grabbed them. I walked over to him and gave them to him. I then proceeded to blow out candles to keep from being seen just in case they have guns.

My name is Vincent and Alec is my big brother. I am 14 years old and I never killed anything, not even the decayed. I sat down at the table and started to eat. “What’s going on?” I asked soon i heard gunshots and then nothing. I just heard a sign. “It’s getting worse out there, but we can't just stay here.” Alec said, “They had guns and they got over ran by decayed I will check them out first light. If you throw the poppers outside this time, and in the right direction.” he said as he opened the drawer full of small fireworks pulling out the poppers.

“Go to bed I got it.” Alec said as i finished dinner and walked to the sleeping bag in the living room. I laid down and slowly i felt darkness cover me like a blanket, and soon i found myself asleep
© Copyright 2018 DJ Bunny (djbunny21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167210-Months-Alone