*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167397-Owned-By-a-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2167397
This actually happened to me. I don't remember the brand of shoe unfortunately.
If you don't like or disagree with my story then F***K Off

                                                 True Story Actually

I had realized in 6th Grade/ Middle school that I a huge fetish for sneakers and getting trampled. My best friend always wears (Still does) ones with cool top designs and out-sole looks. One day my parents decided that i need a place for more storage in my room and got me a bed frame that gave more space underneath. To cover the space up they set up a bed skirt. I got home from school and started to do homework on my bed and when after a few seconds felt a small lump under my foot I lifted it up to see the bed rails stand points instead of the generic wheels.

Not thinking anything of it I put my foot back down and continued on working forgetting about it entirely. Not long after my homework was done the doorbell rang. I answered the door and there was my friend Damien.

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing much, was wondering if you wanted to play some games for a while."


"Sure i just got done with my homework. Come on in."

I had him follow me to my room and we set up the GameCube and started playing a game.
He sits on the bed and i nonchalantly take the floor next to him. I always do so as he has a tendency to shake the bed while playing the game and getting absorbed into it. He also moves his feet and that puts me closer to the action and keeps him oblivious of me watching the little show he makes.

Anyway after he sits down for a moment he lifts his foot up and look at the ground like I at first.

"Your parents got you something for you bed?" He asked.

"Yeah its to give me more storage space I guess."

All he did was give a slight 'huh' and immediately put his foot down on the piece again and goes back to the game

This immediately caught my attention I kept my eye on his face and his feet the rest of the time we played seeing if he looked down again and he didn't. He also kept playing with his feet like usual and seemed to even cross his legs and balanced them on heel of his foot resting on the peg. I started forming a plan in my head.

The next day he came over we repeated the process and this time when he sat down there was no hesitation or recognition that the peg was there to him. Not even a glance down and he went right back into gaming and playing with his feet on the peg.

After He left this time I put some of my school work under my bed and decided to lay under it for a few minutes. Deciding it was comfy enough I got out and went on my night.

The next before time he came over I moved the bed slightly to make the indent from the peg just barely visible, when he got there let him in the room.

"Hey you can go ahead and start playing if you want, I still need to finish my homework."

"Okay where's the work?" He asked

"Under the bed, I was getting something out from under it last night and found it was actually rather comfy so i was doing my work before you got here."

"If you're sure, there was a challenge on single player I wanted to try any way."

I quickly got under the bed and watched him walk to the end of it. His feet leaving light impressions in shape of his shoes as he walked. When he sat down the springs of the bed cringed a tad bit.

I took a small mirror out and slipped it out from the bed skirt just enough to see above the bed. All i saw was the bottom of Damien's chin and his hand's on the controller. I set the mirror to the side where i can check him at any point. I quickly slip my finger in between his feet into the impression left by the peg. I had a lot of doubt this would work but I was already in position.

I only waited a few seconds as i heard him setting up the settings on the game. When the start button on the game sounded i watched as he instantly crossed his legs and slammed the heel of his shoe down on the forward knuckle of my finger. A jolt of pain came to me and i had to stop myself from yanking my finger out. I hadn't expected him to cross his legs so soon.

I looked in the mirror to see him engrossed in the game, my attention returned to my finger as another jolt came from it as Damien started flexing his ankle, causing the heel to sink deeper in my knuckle and then out and back repeatedly. He continued like this for almost five minutes

When he finally uncrossed his ankles my finger was purple at the knuckle and there was a deep dark gouge in it.

I pulled my finger back and watched as he leaned forward making his soles press into the ground and his heels slightly raise.

Being a bit more adventurous I crawled and laid my head right behind his feet, my chin digging into the carpet.

I was positioned to where every time he twitched he lightly tapped the sides of my head. During that time I took the Opportunity to nuzzle the bottom of the heels. I turned my head to lay on my cheek in an attempt give his right a lick when he did fully unexpected. Looking through the mirror I see he still has not looked away from the game.

However the right foot lifted and casted shadow over my head and a moment later it slammed down on my cheek. The foot going from my chin to my forehead. It got worse as through the mirror I watched as he stood up.

The weight became extremely intense as his whole body weight bared down on my skull. He also crossed his left foot over the right ankle and balanced the toe end on the ground. The only problem was the ground out it so expertly is balanced on was my nose.

The top of the shoe toe end pushed into my eye, I could feel every time Damien Tapped his to into the top of his shoe... And my right eye.

I was in immense pain as Damien just stood there playing the game my mouth agape in a silent gasp.

The entire time he was on me he would move his weight from his heel to his toe lifting himself onto the tips. At some point I started to have tears run down my face only to have the ones in my right eye be smeared around as Damien twitched his foot constantly. The rough fabric on the shoe rubbing the skin around my eye raw. My nose it's self was numb.
Through my left eye i could still see the mirror and tell that he still had no idea what he was standing on and didn't care.

After finally an exceedingly painful ten minutes for someone my age I felt his weight shift back and him sit down.

He finally uncrossed his feet and as his left foot moved from my eye and nose I felt as though a suction cup had been released my them. When he moved his right foot from my head shots of pain and relief hit me as the shoe had sat long enough for the skin to create a mold of the outsole and grip onto it ever slightly.

Through my now free eye I could see Damien our view and faces separated by a controller. While his feet finished uncrossing I quickly turned my head back up on it's chin and moved to pull back as simultaneously both his feet smacked into the side of my head and held there.

I was pinned between his feet. My ear's were next to his ankles Which were covered by his socks so he didn't feel them and eye line was level with the top of the shoes tongues so i had a perfect view staring down his feet to the toe of the shoes. I couldn't check the mirror to see if he saw or felt me as doing so required me to move me head which Damian had snuggled perfectly between his feet. It only lasted a few minutes but it was nice except when he had raised his heels and was able to rest them on the tops of my ears! I was in agony as The shoes hard rubber outsole crushed and pulled the skin of my ears down as they slowly slid down my head.

It finally ended when Damian stood up and took a few steps forward.
He started with his left foot which brushed past me and went forward followed by his right. I quickly pulled my head back under the bed just in time as a second later from under the bed I saw him turn all the way around and walk back towards the bed his right foot actually on the footfall coming down under the skirt and rubbed right against my nose.

"Hey you almost done? I need help with this stupid boss!" he said.

I saw his feet shift back and his knees bend so I quickly turned back to my homework to play it off as he reached down and lifted the bed skirt to look under the bed.

"Yeah I'm just finishing now." I said hopefully sounding bored

"Okay... and heck that does look comfy under there I mean you got pillows and a blanket their as well"

"Yeah I told you it was" I moved around and crawled out.
End

Can't Tell you how many times i was able to repeat that. I even was able to lick the bottom of the shoe's once or twice.

Fast forward a few months after Resident Evil 5 comes out. Me, Damien, and another one of our friends are staying the night at my house and playing the game on the hardest difficulty all night as a challenge. Our friend pasted out at about 8 in the morning while me and Damien had just finished the boss fight we decided to go to a gas station to get some snacks.

Later when we get back we take a seat on the swinging bench and chow down. After a couple of minutes I get up to use the restroom.

When I get back the snacks are on the ground and Damien was fully passed out and Stretched out on the bench. The bench was the length of his body so he was mostly splayed out across it only on leg was stretched while one was bent at the knee in with it on the air and the foot pressing into the bench.

Since he was fully passed out from no sleep all night or day yesterday I knew he was out for a while.

I got under the bench and managed to wedge my head between the bench and the side bars. The space was so small that Damien's stretched foot was right next to my head. My own head was were the other foot would be was it also extended.

I nuzzle and licked the side of the shoe for a bit when I heard him groan. I freeze up instantly and look to his face... Only for my face to be smashed into by his other foot. The force smashed my head into the frame behind it painfully and held it there with pinning force. Since he took me by surprise my mouth was open so I was forcibly and okay with being pinned into kissing the arch of the shoe. The little grips on it digging into my lips.

I was in that position for over three hours. Every time he slightly twitched his foot the shoe painfully pulled and rubbed my quickly dried lips raw.

Finally he turned onto his side and curled up a bit.

The immediately was ripped from my lips and I couldn't help but notice the circle of blood that was on the white soled shoe that came from my lips.




© Copyright 2018 Male Stomper (vashorchihide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167397-Owned-By-a-Friend