*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167657-Luminous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2167657
Follow the story, of a fox, abandoned and alone, learning what it's like, to truly live.
The Rain


As the rain poured on, the wet patter of paws on the hard, cold concrete echoed through the sewer. Orange piercing eyes stared up through the grates, at the moon. Hiding behind all those clouds, just like him. Although at the same time, it was nothing like him, because tomorrow night it would be there again, yet for the wet and soaking fox, he would be but a faint whisper.

Though I suppose all story's must have a beginning right? At least some form of a start. So let's start from the top. My name is Luminous Photon Light. Lumi for short, and I am that fox. I'm sure you guessed that, not too hard to put together. My story, starts off with my birth.

The wind blows harsh as the snow falls harder upon a stack of leaves and sticks. Inside was a small den, big enough for a grey, old fox. A young orange vixen, and me. The only kit, and I was but a runt. The vixen was my mother, her name, was Vita. The grey fox, was my father. His name is unimportant, just like him.
© Copyright 2018 Luminous Light (lumi007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167657-Luminous