*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2168887-Isabella
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2168887
Devoted to God

Isabella



Her smile shines bright as the morning sun and gentle as the stars in the night. Her face blooms like a new flower ready to color those who sorrounds her. She's made to conquer the busy world, she's created to be one of the salt to give taste to this tasteless world. And a light to bring happiness to this dark generation.


She never gets compliment to all the good things she did. She stays hidden to remain humble. The confidence inside her, does not show on her face its not because she wanted to, but because she was told to stay humble no matter what. She has the right to say what she wants to say but then, she thinks before she speaks. Her heart is so fragile that nobody can see what is happening inside her because of the box itself to cover her smooth and fragile heart.

Nevertheless, she has the courage to follow her own heart. She considers herself blessed. Not because she likes to feel it. But because God said it so. She's like a wind ready to go in any direction as long as that path is leaded by God. She's a risker, that her heart was wounded a hundred times but always ready to stand up cause she knows that as long as you can feel pain and ache, you're alive. Which means there is more time to heal yourself and get up again.


In this different generation, you have to feel pain for you to know that you are a fighter and you're not a perfect human being. She considers the trouble and trials as her blessings in disguise. Like a rainbow, after the rain. Darkness will come but after the rain, a colorful rainbow appears.


Isabella is a name, that means "devoted to God." Her secret to all the positive results and greatest blessings in her life is to REMAIN IN HIS PRESENCE NO MATTER WHAT STORM AND TRIBULATIONS WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE. REMAIN FAITHFUL TO THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE KING.


-Pearl Antonette D. Lagran

© Copyright 2018 Antonette (tonet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2168887-Isabella