*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169557-Spiritual-Projection
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2169557
You can put your consciousness into another body. What will you do with such power?
17-year-old James is a normal guy, a junior in high school, a good son. But he always felt differently from others. Like something was lying deep inside of him that was restricting him from reaching his full potential.
Then one day, he discovers that he can project his consciousness into another person's body while leaving a copy of himself inside his own body - leaving it on autopilot. His powers are activated by simply concentrating hard on a person and thinking about both their appearance and name.
James (You): 17 years old, has an average build and normal intelligence. Can project consciousness into another body and take control of it.
Miranda (Girlfriend): 17 years old, has an athletic build, has C-Cup breast size, Brunette with medium haircut. Hazelnut eye color, very attractive. She is the first serious relationship you've had since entering high school. She is on the girls' soccer teams and is the leading striker on her team.
Jessica (Sister): 19 years old, visiting back from college after taking a year off to explore opportunities in the real world. Has long blonde hair, has a tight body with D-Cup breasts, and sapphire blue eyes. Is intelligent, going to school for bio-engineering, but acts a little 'normal' to get to be with other people.
Linda (Mom) 38 years old, married your dad young but decided to do it anyway. She works as an Insurance agent, primarily working from her computer at home. Her build is like your sister's body with blonde hair, blue eyes, and 33DD breast size. Some people sometimes mistake her from her older sister in her mid-twenties.
Felix (Dad): 39 years old, married your mom. Has a job as a mechanical engineer constructing new advancements in airplane technology and is your sister's inspiration for entering the field of engineering - even though it deals with living materials. Like your mother, your father looks younger then he really is, has a body of a MMA fighter - lean yet very defined muscles.


© Copyright 2018 WolvesDestiny (hunterwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169557-Spiritual-Projection