*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172998-Telepathy-of-Mr-S
Rated: E · Short Story · Mystery · #2172998
It is mystery story about Brain Telepathy
Zzzooo am i sleeping or waking, i don't know.
It is a supernatural story when i started the chapter one, two or many stories. No words no lines but the truth was that i was beginning the story and it was a simple fault in my life that i typed the word in my computer note book was incorrect. But that was not correct with my virtue of watching. So i made the silly mistake.
Ok! That is not a problem but it was a surprise what is telepathy? It is a communication between one brain to other brain of human. Actually the problem is that i have the telepathy inside human brain. Which i believe? And it is opaque source of power which only few people know on earth.
Actually i have many questions about telepathy.
Progress one - what is the meaning of telepathy?
Progress two- what if i have telepathy in my mind?
Progress three- what will happen to my life if my life is telepathic capture with one way communication of thinking the telepathy on this earth with humans? The human will love like a robot not like an alien. How could i live?
I have thought many times about alien, U.F.O. and god. But never thought any paragraph inside my mind. Which i have to save my life? I am only survivor of this earth. And i fear most.
Mr. S life with telepathy power in the year 2080 ws a correct waiting dumbbell on computer screen. Actually he is not an engineer. But it is taught a lesson of software engineering. The human true slave machine that is a computer. Is computer has a mind of telepathy? Mr. S does not know that Mr. S only runs the computer. Only few things he knew. One day he meets with an alien on computer. And he talks many thing about his planet and own planet earth. The name of the alien was Crow. And his planet name was planet Jobe.
He was that alien who saves Mr. S life from running from his own home. The matter was like that that his father (Mr. Rayan) knows the secret power of Mr. S that was telepathy. And Mr. S was a wise messanger of planet earth. So he does not able to keep his father promise and he was kidnapped in his home in a duplicate prison. And also his father was not understanding the clue of human like him who has a secret human telepathy.
It is a story of one day when Mr. S was in his home as a duplicate prison. A small spider bites in his hand and that spider was not a simple spider. The truth was that the spider was the detective robot of the planet that was Jobe. And bite of that spider was a spider sense of email message of Mr. S thought of his own planet was about earth in the computer of Crow.
Many facts read the Crow about the Mr. S in his computer. Out of all facts , one fact was that a single story dies telepathic after the study of 2 lakh million year of the human who was studying the story? So long days. And when alien Crow knows the present situation of story of life of Mr. S. He become upset and he tries to contact the Mr. S in his computer by sending real email. So the day came and alien Crow got connect with Mr. S on computer. So Mr. S searches the I.D. of Crow on his personal planet space computer. And he knows about the alien Crow.
Alien Crow came secretly and caught the Mr. S . and Mr. S was ready with the plan of computer that he has made from his chat with alien Crow. So Mr. S leaves the planet earth by capturing in the space ship of alien Crow. And he arrives at planet Jobe at the Jobe planet all of his Crow's family and friends welcome the Mr. S.
And at the planet earth Mr. Rayan Mr. S's father was upset. And he was unable to search Mr. S on planet Jobe. So Mr. S got relief and release on other planet and his brain telepathy was cancel.


© Copyright 2018 Prolope (prolope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172998-Telepathy-of-Mr-S