*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173164-Succubus-Sex
Rated: XGC · Draft · Erotica · #2173164
Erotic lesbian sex with a succubus. Still a work in progress.
         A full moon hid under the guise of vibrant white clouds, but even still its effects stimulated my senses. I was aroused; the crisp autumn air held an excitement to it, and my libido responded. I was wet, heat pooling in between my legs, and I couldn't help but feel- my fingers slid south. I was so tender, even the slitest touch made me gasp, and I knew I needed more. I craved and thirst for sex, but alone I'd have to provide my own services...
         I spread out on the couch; the tv on for background noise, but I really couldn't tell you what it was that was airing. All that mattered was every molicule of my body felt alive, and like a kitten in heat, I was sending out pheromones. My hand on my pussy felt electric; I closed my eyes and pryed my lower lips open, sliding a finger into my glistening moisture. A soft moan escaped me, and one finger became two. My breathing began to pick up, becoming slightly heavier. I bit my bottom lip, pleasure rippling over me as my thumb massaged my clit. Arching my back slightly, I was ready for more. Needed more.
         I got up, in search of my vibrator, when a knock came upon my door. A magnetic pull inched me forward, and though I were nude, I opened the door without thought- my mind foggy. Before me stood the most beautiful vixen I'd ever seen- Her beauty unearthly. She radiated sex appeal, and the mere sight of her gave me sexual butterflies. This was a woman who could ruin my life, and I'd gladly let her. She smirked at me, and I nearly melted, my pussy increasing its wetness.
         "Can I come in?" Her voice was smooth, soft & yet confident, husky with desire & temptation. She didn't wait until I'd answered, she was already pushing her way inside. I backed up, against the wall, and she cornered me- her blue eyes glowing with need. Her face was inches from mine, and I was vaguely aware she had wings, unhurled. They were a beautiful shade of off violet, resembling either bat or dragon wings- perhaps both. I didn't care that she wasn't human, in fact it fed my own sexual fire. I was excited, more so when I realized she had a tail aswell, which she wasted no time shoving between my legs, spreading me for her.
         I quivered, as she shoved her way inside me, and that's when we kissed. Her velvet lips met mine, our tongues danced,and within mere moments I'd already squirted once, my juices covering her tail. Moaning deeply, I pulled her body to mine, her voluptious breasts rubbed against my own, my hands grabbing her juicy ass, squeezing and slapping it. The mysterious and gorgeous creature deepend her kiss, and I could feel her tail expanding inside me, thickening its girth, elongating. Oh God how I screamed from the sheer ecstasy of it... she made my knees buckle. I came, the sweet release of my milky substance coated my lover's tail, and her eyes glowed deeper- almost electric. I got the idea that she fed from the sexual energy, and it made her so much more passionate and sexy.
         Removing her tail from my hot cunt, she licked my juices off, then replaced it with her mouth. Her tongue was hungry, demanding, as she shoved it inside me. I clutched her hair, pulling it with every ripple of pleasure that radiated within. I closed my eyes, though watching her tongue-fuck me was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen... She wrapped her tail around me, clutching me posessively as she ate. Before I could cum again, the tip of her tail coated itself in a natural lubricant, and it entered my asshole. I jumped, both from the pain and the euphoria. Driving me over the edge, I squirted into her mouth, and she sucked every last drop with greed.
She was a goddess of sex, and my body was hers to claim.
         Pumping me and thrusting my behind, she expanded her wings and flew us to the bedroom- I barely noticed. I just knew I had to taste her. I needed to make her feel the pleasure she was granting me. It was my goal to make her cum for me. Again and again. I wanted to be her slave, and service her with sexual bliss. She was over top of me now, on the bed, planting soft little kisses on my neck. I clutched her face and pulled it to mine, planting a deep kiss upon her lips. She tasted of me, yet somehow also tasted of strawberries- I couldn't get enough. Her kiss made me drunk, filling my desire.
         I shifted my body, rolling us over so that I were now on top of her. I could see the surprise as she made an aroused grunt of enjoyment. Breaking from her intoxicating kiss, I moved down to her neck. Licking and nipping gently, I slid my way down to her breasts, her nipples hard and perky. I needed to taste them, take them into my mouth. How full and round they were... They fit in my hands perfectly, and as I sucked on one tit, I squeezed the other- pinching and fondling her amazing nipples.
"God you're perfect." I whispered, relinquishing her breast I continued my journey of exploring her body, moving ever south.
         She purred at each little kiss I planted over her. Taking my tongue, I trailed down her tummy, finally reaching her forbidden haven. She was completely smooth, her sweet pussy looking better than a pornstars. She spread her legs for me, opening herself like a flower, that was so incredibly pink and ripe. Her luscious folds had me in awe; she looked like a slice of heaven, and she was all for me. I couldn't wait to dig in.
         I pried my fingers in between her lips, her pussy wonderously wet with her aurosal for me. I set forward massaging motions, spending extra attention on her clit. Her body vibrated beneath me, her breathing becoming huskier with her need. Toying around with her hole, I shoved two fingers inside her love tunnel. Wasted no time with a third. Her moan sent shivers through me, it was so fucking sexy.
© Copyright 2018 A. Rage (crimsonrage197 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173164-Succubus-Sex