*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173710-Billie-Eilish--Fart-Torture
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2173710
Billie takes home her friend Sean for the night during a storm. He’s in for it now...
WARNING
Contains what some may deem as inappropriate material and subjects such as fart fetish, domination, etc. Proceed at your own will.

Prologue
———————

After Billie’s performance in LA, a strong storm erupted in the area. Billie offers to let her close friend and choreographer: Sean, a place to stay for the night as opposed to a 3 hour drive through the storm to get home. The story takes place in her LA house.

———————

“Hey don’t sweat it Sean”

Billie nudged Sean’s shoulder,

“I got a spare room you can use for the night.”

*Could this be my lucky day?*

Sean thought to himself. Afterall, him and Billie have been close for a few months now, with him being around her 24/7 while on tour. They even go for coffee together on any morning they can.

———————-

They turn into Billie’s spiral driveway

“Hey” Sean cuts the silence, “Just checking, is this just a buisness thing? Or..-“

Billie cuts him off putting her finger to his mouth

“Please Sean, who says we can’t have a little fun?”

Total shock fills Sean’s body, he’s taken aback by Billie’s insistence, who knows what this night has in store?

*This should be fun* Billie thinks to herself, a smirk on her face as they pull into her 4 car garage.

———————

As they enter into Billie’s house, or “mansion” as Sean thinks, Sean looks around to see a room that looks like it was pulled straight out of a pintrest aesthetic board; White couch, white fur carpet, flat screen tv, state of the art kitchen with wine bottles lined up like soldiers on the side.

“Wow,” Sean says without thinking

“Thanks man” Billie says turning towards him, a smile spreading across her face, “Make yourself at home!”

Billie walks off to the kitchen to get two waters, Sean takes a seat on her white leather couch.

Billie comes back with two ice waters. They cheers to a long day of setting up, performing, and loud fans.

———————

A couple hours go by, Sean is sitting comfortably on the couch, head leaning to the left; Billie is laying on her side, knees to her stomach leaving her ass pointing directly at Sean’s face. *1st test* Billie says in her head

Sean feels dirty for doing this but can’t help but glance at Billie’s ass. She’s distracted by the sound of Dr. Phil yelling at some drugged up teen on the TV to notice him staring. *She won’t notice* Sean says to himself silently, after all, Billie is fatigued from the concert, (at least, that’s what he assumes) and her ass is the surprisingly the size of two cantaloupes.

Billie decides to initiate test 1

She let’s out a long silent wind that she’s been brewing in her abdomen for the past few minutes, and glances over to observe Sean’s reaction

“phhhhhhhphphhhrrrrrtttt”

To her pleasing, Sean seems to be ok with it, his notrils flaring indicate that he has noticed it, and sudden start to twiddle his thumbs shows that he was secretly waiting for something like this to happen, how interesting

*Woah shit!* Sean thinks to himself *That is some BAD gas* He felt the breeze of Billie’s shit-wind blow against his face. Boy, for a lady of her size, her ass can pack a mean punch.

———————

Later, Billie decides it’s time to carry out her plan and go into full affect.

“Yo sean,” Billie says turning off the third episode of Dr. Phil, “So, about that “fun” I thinking about”

“Oh, Uh-“ Billie cut’s him off

“Before you say anything, you down for some kinky shit bro?”

Sean is taken aback by this question, he starts to blush out of excitement. Billie sees this, and is pleased

“Uh, well, y-yeah. Yeah! Yeah let’s do this.”

“Aight bet, kiss my ass.” Billie says with a straight face

Sean laughs nervously “haahaa, stop playin man h-“

“Get on your knees Sean.” Billie says without breaking eye contact

“Oh, oh yeah ok”

Sean complies and steps off the counc onto the floor on his knees. Billie stands up and faces away from Sean placing her ass right infront of Sean’s face. Sean is immediately met with a smell, not a revolting one, but damn does Billie have a strong smell coming from her asshole for Sean to be able to smell it through her panties and yoga pants.

“Kiss it.”

Sean goes in to kiss Billie’s supple asscheeks, when suddenly Billie’s hand comes from behind Sean’s head shoving him straight into the center of her ass. Sean is met with a stronger smell than before.

“What the fuck?” Sean says muffled inbetween Billie’s cheeks

Without losing grip of the back of his head Billie asks. “How’s it smell Sean? Is it bad? I’m still kinda swampy down there from the show so my butt must smell really good.”

Sean responds stuttering from the surprise of the sudden question mixed with the growing warmth and stench from her ass, He manages to get a couple words out despite his face being pressed against her ass:

“Uh, yeah it’s pretty bad”

“Bummer dude, well it’s about to get waaay worse...”

And before Sean could react, while still pressing Sean’s face into her ass, Billie lets out a short but strong bassy fart right into his nose

“PHHHHBBBRRRT”

Billie holds Sean there for a few seconds while giggling to let him soak up the fart. Sean trying to fight back, but has no choice but to take in Billie’s gas. Finally, she releases her fart-sponge and Sean gags from the smell while still kneeling on the floor. Billie looks at him in dissapointment

“Oh cmon Sean, don’t be a pussy” She jokes

Sean clears his throat regaining his composure, “I-...I’m not a pussy.” He barely manages to spit out

“That’s nothing compared to what I have stored in me”

“Well... b-bring it on.” Just as Sean says that, Billie stops laughing to look at him in the eyes, chills roll over Sean as he realizes the mistake he’s made.

“Follow me,” Billie says not breaking eye contact, she turns around and heads towards a set of stairs in the corner of the living room, “and clean yourself up man, you’re drooling all over my carpet dude.” Embarrassed, Sean wipes his mouth and gets up to follow Billie up the stairs

———————

As they’re heading up the stairs, Sean switches from looking at her platinum records lining the walls, to the sight of her enourmas butt. How can a lady with such a short height, pack an ass like that. Billie sharpley glances over her shoulder to meet with Sean’s gaze, he looks the other way blushing, Billie smirks and leads him to a room which Sean can only assume is her bedroom, with there being a queen size bed in the center and some guy sitting on it with headphones on.

“Oh hey Billie” The heavyset man says

“Big J” Billie says pointing to him

“You want me to bounce?”

“If it’s no trouble”

“No yeah I got an uber coming in 5, lemme get my stuff and I’ll be out of your hair.”

“Aight cool” Billie says closing their little chat.

The heavyset man gets his things together, but not before leaving Billie with a message: “This your fix?” he says pointing to Sean.

“Yeah, so?” Billie says shrugging.

“Take it easy on him, he can’t help it you’ve been eating chipotle on the regular now man. I mean I barely lived to tell the tale when you were done with me, and you were on a diet back then.”

“Nah, he’s got this... hopefully.” Billie says punching Sean on the shoulder, the two chuckle, Sean gulps.

“Aight then, peace.”

The man leaves the room leaving Sean and Billie alone, in a locked room for the night.

——————-

“You think you can handle this?” Billie asks Sean while grazing her hand from the bottom of her ass to the top while a smile spreads across her face.

“Doesn’t seem like I have a choice do I.” Sean says laughing nervously.

Billie pushes him onto the bed, “I’ll go change into something a little more... practical... for what’s to come.” Billie says before disappearing into her walk in closest.

Sean sits up on the bed, biting his fingernails out of nervousness. He can’t stop thinking of what Billie said. “That’s nothing compared to what I have stored in me”, “Nah, he’s got this... hopefully.” All these thoughs are racing through Sean’s head as he tries to forget the smell of Billie’s rancid gas. Sean jumps as Billie slams the closet door shut snappin Sean out of his thoughts.

Billies wearing a large white sweatshirt the goes down to the top of her thighs, exposing a lot of skin from the bottom down, Sean can only assume that she’s wearing reaaaally short shorts under the hoodie.

Billie takes a step forward towards Sean, in doing so, the hoodie slides up an inch or two showing Sean just how wrong he is when he catches a glance of her white lace panties. Sean qucikly moves his gaze to meet Billie’s eyeline.

She smirks, “Cmon Sean, if you can barely glance at my pussy, then you can’t handle what comes next.” Billie taunts as she crawls onto the bed and onto Sean, pinning him down onto her white silk sheets.

“Sean starts panicking as billie stares down at him, she grabs his face with her palm covering his mouth. Sean notices her palm and fingers smell an awful lot like pussy, no wonder she took so long in that closet. “Tonight, you play by my rules. Everytime I fart, you sniff as hard as you can.” Sean shivers, he’s in for it now, Billie continues, “Everytime I tell you to sniff, you better, or you’ll be in a world of hurt. Understand?” Sean nods aggressively out of fear, yet reluctantly. “Good boy.” Billie says letting go of his face.

Billie rolls over Sean and gets up onto her knees preparing to straddle Sean’s nose. She extends her leg, slowly running it under Sean’s nose from her ankle, eventually meeting her panty-covered hole.

The stench of Billie’s asshole gets stronger and stronger as Sean’s nose goes from her knee creavis to the bottom of her left asscheek. Despite the awful smell, Billie’s asscheeks feel amazing of Sean’s face. Sean thinks to himself, *Man, her ass feels like two giant balls of floured dough, so warm, so-* Sean scratches that thought before finishing after he realizes that he is now dead center inbetween Billie’s asscheeks, the smell, despite the only change now being that she has no yoga pants on, is WAY WORSE.

You’d think that with an entire human being placed on your head, you wouldn’t be able to breathe, but somehow, Sean is able to breathe just enough to not pass out; sadly, that privilege comes with the fact that the only air that he can breathe in, are Billie’s rancid farts.

——————-

The way Sean is possition is now that his face up to his lower eyelids is covered by Billie’s enourmous figure, leaving only his eyes able to glance up at Billie’s flowing silvery hair.

Billie, now fully seated on Sean’s face, looks down to see his scared, hopeless eyes, she feels him panting on her vagina, she wiggles a bit to shut him up. She looks at him in the eyes, “ready?” Sean, now having no choice, mumbles a mere “mhm”. “That’s what I like to hear”

Without warning, Billie spreads her cheeks, making the stench more intense, beating down on Sean’s nose. “Sniff.” She says, and just as Sean starts his long inhale, her asshole on it’s own is intoxicating enough as is, then suddenly, “BBRBRBRBBRBBTTFPPPHHHFHTHTT” A long thick wind of ripe ass-air hits him right in the nostrils. Sean gags and starts coughing, “Sniff I said!” Billie says in a loud voice, Sean tries his best to inhale Billie’s thick shit-wind. “Good boy” Billie says, releasing her cheeks thus locking the smell in the little space between her panties and Sean’s nose. Before Sean can even prepare himself, Billie commands him to sniff again, this time not spreading her cheeks, “BPPLLAPLALPPALRRBRRTTT” A hot fart blasts on his face as Billie’s asscheeks vibrate against his... facecheeks. Sean obeys his commander and sniffs up the air around him. He manages to not gag, but can’t help but mumble and moan under the weight of Billie’s two globes.

Billie gets off of Sean for a moment, as soon as her panty covered asshole peels off of his nose, he gasps for fresh air, or at least any air not contaminated by Billie’s gas. Sean attempts to sit up, panting, “Billie, hhhh, pleas-“ Billie pushes him back down from where he came and crawls on top of him, her face inches away from his. Billie shushes him and take a sniffs his face hard, Billie bites her lip and groans while smiling *Damn she’s really into this shit* Sean thinks to himself after seeing Billie go cross-eyed during her moan. She snaps over to his ear and whispered,

“Are you afraid?”

Sean nods.

“Mhm, that’s what I thought. See now you know what I can do to you with just my stinky little asshole, you think you can handle it... but my ass just might be...” She pauses, “too much for you.” Billie giggles and then moans.

Billie waits a moment, lingering beside his ear, her cold breath blowing against it, Sean still shaking. Before getting off of him she slips her tongue into his ear startling Sean as a cold shock fills his body, he shutters. Billie giggles as she’s getting up.

“You know,” Billie starts as she stands on the side of the bed, Sean still laying there hopelessly, “I think I’m going a bit easy on you don’t you think?” before Sean could respond, she continues, “Let’s takes things up a notch.” Confused, Sean tilts his head to the side to see Billie, Sean goes into panic again as he sees Billie taking off her panties, revealing her pussy topped with a little fuzz, which can only mean Sean will have to endure a lot more than just her panty covered farts, he has to sniff her bare, asshole.

In an attempt of salvation, Sean immediately pushes himself up and sprints for the bedroom door and tries to leave. As it turns out, the heavyset man from earlier locked the two inside until his arrival tomorrow. Sean tries shaking the handle to try to open it, but to no avail, he turns around and slides his back down the door to sit on he ground, as Billie approaches. He looks up to see Billie looking at him with a dead-pan look, cocking her hip outwards and holding that pose. She kicks Sean in the stomach. Sean wheezes, “No! Wait! Pleas-“ Billie kicks him again in the stomach. With the combination of the fatigue from the farts, and the pain from his stomach, Sean feints from exhaustion.

———————

Sean awakes to the sharp sensation of a slap across the face. He wearily opens his eyes only to see the ceiling. He tries to open his mouth to ask where Billie was, but he was met with a rip in his moustache hairs. Billie had duct-taped his mouth shut, along with his hands together and feet. Sean thrashes about, out of fear, then Billie appears over him, Sean freezes as Billie looks at him. She tilts her head observing Sean, the same way Michael Myers would observe a victim after he’s pinned them to a wall with a kitchen knife.

A twisted smile spreads across Billie’s face as she leans forward to look at Sean. “That’s not how this works Sean” Billie giggles, but Sean is displeased with his current state and thrashes to try to break free from his captors tape. Billie punches him in the gut, Sean lets out a little wheeze and stops thrashing, Billie’s face is back to deadpan. “Now, where were we.”

Billie gets back on the bed, strattling the now duct-taped Sean to place her bare asshole mere milimeters away from his nostrils. Sean is immediately met with the most intense, ripe, ass smell of the night. He groans from the smell as Billie looks down at him with cold eyes. “Sniff,” she says, Sean mumbles no, Billie spreads her knees farther away from Sean’s shoulders, lowering her asshole onto his nose, she repeats, “Sni. fah.” she says in a serious tone. Sean reluctantly inhales deeply as Billie let’s out a thick blast of shitty gas into his nose. “BRRRRPHHBHHTTTTBRRRRHTT” Sean inhales the thick gas and recoils and thrashes about from the stench, Sean now knows how ripe Billie’s asshole really is now that there’s now panties or yoga pants in the way. Sean instinctively moves his head to the left, thus placing Billie’s asshole onto his cheek; this was the worst thing Sean could’ve done.

Billie feels this happen under her, “Mm Mm” she says looking down at him and wagging a finger. She removes her asshole from his cheek and goes onto her knees, she then grabs Sean’s head with her cold feet, placing one on each side of his head, and holds him still in the middle. Sean takes a whiff of her feet, and is met with an entirely different, nasty smell, still very nauseating. Billie, before sitting back down on Sean’s face, Billie looks at him in the eyes, “Better start sniffing.” Before giving Sean a chance to react, sits back onto his nose with force and lets out a long, loud fart that vibrates against his face. “VRDDBRBFBRFFFFFTTTBRBTTTT” Sean practically screams under Billie’s asshole. Billie hears this, and settles down on his nose, grinding her crack against his nose, Sean feels her swampy crack rub against his face and nose. Billie, now claiming Sean as her territory, spreading her scent across his face, decides to start farting, “VVVBRERRRTTII- BBRBRBEBRRTT- FFFFFEEREBEBDRRRTT.” Not wanting to get punched again, her starts sniffing the toxic gas blowing out from Billie’s asshole, filling his lungs with Billie’s thick pungent farts. “BBRRRRPRFFFBRRPRPTTTFRRPFBTF” Another thick, ripe fart blasted into his nostrils. Again and Again, fart after fart, Sean sniffs Billie’s asshole. “FFFFFFURFFRBFNTNTNTRRRFFRRRRTTRRRRt” The final blow was a silent gush of hot air into his nose that knocked him unconscious onto the bed. Billie peels her now swampy asshole off from Seans nose and removes her pungent feet from the sides of his head. She looks down at him and slaps him, jolting Sean awake. She rips off the duct tape from his mouth. Sean starts panting, between breathes and gulps, Sean pleads, “Please Billie... No more!” Billie looks at him, his nose red from all the sniffing, his eyes watering from all the farts blowing them dry. She raises one eyebrow, and then says to him, “You’re stronger than I expected, no man that has smelled my asshole for this long has gone without passing out more than you have.” she pauses, “But we’re not done yet.” Fear strikes into Sean’s heart, not being able to bear another hour trapped between Billie’s white cheeks.

Billie walks into her closet for couple seconds, she emerges with a blindfold, and a belt. She grabs Sean by the throat, Sean not being able to fight back being that his hands are still duct-taped together. While placing the blindfold around Sean’s eyes, Billie explains, “This blindfold will eliminate your sense of sight, thus enhancing your sense, of smell” Billie says with a smirk. She then swings the belt around Sean’s head, holding each end with her hands, and pulls him into her ass, hitting Sean with an all-too familiar stench of her sweaty, ripply asshole. “Billie says: “Here’s the deal, I’ll let you go, if you clean my sweaty asshole with your tongue, and then give me three big sniffs. Sean reluctantly complies. He starts giving Billie a rimjob, he tastes a very strong, bitter, warm taste. Billie, not letting go of his head with the belt, lets a hot fart rip into his mouth, but not before pulling his head inwards more with the belt, forcing Sean to wrap his lips around her asshole “VVRAAAPPLLEAAAARDDBRBRBRBRTTTTRBBTTBTB” Billie rips a strong, wet fart into Seans mouth while cackling at the sound. Sean gags, his mouth now coated with a wet shitty taste. Billie regains her composure, “Ok, ok, now. Three big sniffs, and I’ll unlock the door.” Billie caresses Sean’s face with a key that she’s had this entire time. She pulls Sean into her asshole tightly, and lets out a 20 second fart. “BFFFFFFPRRRRRTTBRRBTTTRRTTTFFF” Sean, now teetering on the edge of passing out, inhales the fart deeply into his lungs, nose still inside Billie’s potent asshole. “That’s one.” Sean inhales again, Billie then spreads her enournous cheeks apart and blows a silent but deadly long fart into his face “PHHHHHHHHHHHHRRHHHTHTT” Sean takes it all in, his body squirming trying to inhale all of Billie’s gas. “One more.” Billie let’s out the deepest, densest fart of the night. “BRRRPEDHHFHGJGJRJRHRHRRPROROROPPPRPPPRRRRRRRTRRRRRFFFFFFRRRTTFFFRRRRRRTTFFTT”
Sean inhales the fart, straight from her asshole, the ripeness of her bumhole now sprayed all across his face and in his lungs.

——————-

And with that, Billie released him, she unlocked he door and Sean hazily ran for the front door. He almost tumbles down the stairs, and bolts for the front door, he tries to jiggle the handle open but it’s locked! Sean hears Billie laughing as she walks down the stairs. Sean turns around to see billie, now fully naked, “You really are dumb aren’t you?”. Sean, dazed and confused, asks Billie what she means; “You thought I’d let you off the hook that easily?” Sean, now feeling stupid, succumbs to his fate and falls to his knees. Billie approaches Sean, she cracks the belt making him jump. Billie grabs Sean’s face and pulls it infront of hers, “You better get to sniffing my little fart filter, I don’t wanna smell a thing all night, that’s your job now.” Billie says. Sean falls to the cold hard wooden floor, Billie looming over him. Billie lifts Sean’s head up off the ground and places the belt under it, while holding on to each end; Sean now too weak to fight back, spits out a mere “Please...” Billie with no remorse, laughs at him, then sits on his face, pulling the ends of the belt upwards shoving Sean deep in her asshole, and lets out a long eggy fart. “BRRRBRBRBRBBBRTTTTFRRBRBBTT” Sean thrashing about, billie puts her knees on his arms, preventing him from swinging, “BBRBRBFBBPHHHFFFPHFHFFFPJFFT” Another loud fart vibrates on Sean’s face as he tries to plead to get out.”MMF!! MMMMMmmMPHH!” Billie sits up, Sean gasps for air only to smell Billie’s farts. Billie swiftly rolls off of Sean and pulls out her cellphone. Sean, panting, doesn’t realize that Billie just texted a group chat titled “FEM-SQUAD FART” and sends an invite to her house to Mia Khalifa, Berlin and Holly, and lastly, Bella Thorne. Sean’s demise is near.


The. Fucking. End
© Copyright 2018 big boi (whomst at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173710-Billie-Eilish--Fart-Torture