*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176208-Night-of-the-Embarrassed-Bat-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kalm
Rated: E · Short Story · Nonsense · #2176208
Rouge runs into some wardrobe trouble when taking a little vacation...
"Aaah..." Rouge exclaimed in euphoria as she melted into the hot tub. This was the life for her. A free woman, a free bat, a free thief that was no longer bound by any law. She had snuck into this roof hot tub earlier just to get some nice R&R and isn't regretting her decision one bit! It was fall, so she felt really snug and cuddly in a warm hot bubbly hot tub in contrast to the cold air outdoors. She stuck one of her bare legs up and out of the water straight up into the air just to feel this for herself. As a cold wind brushed against her leg she plunged it back in, shivering slightly. She brought her legs in closer to herself and wrapped her arms around her nude body. She looked to her left seeing her suit, socks, boots, and underwear all neatly folded nearby so she knew where to find them. Her head then turned up towards the sky. It looked so peaceful! It felt great being saved from all this cold air from the warm water. It was like a blanket all around her curvy body that created a bed in this hot tub. As the thought of comfy beds crossed her mind, she realized that a nap sounded really nice right now. Rouge decided to close her eyes for just a second...

"Mmmpph!" Rouge's head shot up as water entered her nose. She got into a coughing fit as she quickly stood up to try and get it out of her. It didn't take her long to realize she dozed off, and she sort of expected that. What she didn't expect was to sleep for such a long time, as when she finished up hacking the droplets of water she inhaled, she looked up and saw the night sky. It was surprisingly not as cold as it was before, albeit slightly chilly from a breeze.

"I'll take it this is my ticket to leave..." Rouge said quietly to herself as she stepped out of the tub. Water dripped down her curvy body as she sat down on the nearby bench where her clothes were and grabbed her towel to dry off, going from her feet, up her legs, moving it around her rump, belly, and voluptuous breasts before drying off her fur that encompassed her head and behind her ears. She tossed the towel down a nearby laundry chute and walked over to get her clothes...

...only...something was wrong. Her eyes hadn't adjusted yet to the darkness around her, but she couldn't see the outlines of her suit, boots, underwear, or anything! She began to panic as she looked under the bench, around it, in a garbage can, and anywhere along the rooftop building just to see if her clothes had blown away! She tiptoed around the rooftop until a sudden flash of light from a few lampposts scattered around the rooftop suddenly came on.

As Rouge's eyes adjusted to the light, she could see a single human standing in what appeared to be a janitor's outfit looking right at her. He had a big cart next to him filled with cleaning supplies. He was an old man, white, grey hair, and clearly had seen better days.

And to say that his eyes were wide would have been an understatement.

"Eek!" Rouge squealed as she threw her arms across her large breasts and squeeze them tight. She then crossed her bare legs one over the other in an attempt to maintain some form of modesty. "W-what are you doing here?!" she stammered as she felt a blush slowly creep across her face. Rouge didn't understand why she wasn't able to move from this. She's fought off robots, stolen gems, and even helped save the world on multiple occasions. So why is it at a time like now is where she's afraid?

"Err, I um...work here miss..." The old man said in an attempt to get some words out. They both stood in an awkward silence for a few seconds which seemed like hours to Rouge. That is, until the old man broke the silence with some awkward words of...

"Y-you look great miss I-I like those big ol' melons you got there..."

Rouge snapped out of her terrified trance for a brief moment and was able to move fueled by a burst of anger and embarrassment. "Well these'll be the last melons you'll ever see if you don't bring me my clothes back you old pervert!" She moved one of her hands away from her and formed a fist as she stomped towards the old man.

"Easy easy! I didn't see no clothing! Look, I'm not the only janitor here, and maybe the wind picked em' up or something if you left em' up here!" The janitor said backing up with a worried expression on his face, still eyeing up Rouge's exposed body in front of him, dazzling in the moonlight.

Rouge then had a few thoughts quickly race through her mind...someone either stole her clothes from her, or they are blowing around the city freely. She also remembered that she's an easily recognizable girl...heck, she's a celebrity at this point with how many times she helped save the world! Imagine if her clothes and underwear got spread around! Or worse...nude pictures of her! Rouge shuddered at the thought. She also won't be able to go home as her keys were stuck in her uniform. So she had to search now, otherwise all her privacy and modesty will be forever gone.

Rouge stomped very close to the old man and reached into his pocket, taking out his cellphone. She snapped in in half right in front of him, and made an 'I'm watching you' gesture towards him. "You saw NOTHING here, got it?!" Rouge snapped at him before diving off the building. The old man smiled in total euphoria, as what he saw will give him many pleasurable dreams to come. But this however is simply the start of Rouge's embarrassment throughout her journey to regain her clothing!
© Copyright 2018 kalm (kalmavak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176208-Night-of-the-Embarrassed-Bat-Part-1