*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177368-On-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Adult · #2177368
to lazy for descrption
jolene walked into the drinky barand looked down at her watch showing 6:14, putting her long blonde hair over her sholder as she passed the enterancethe she could see the sticky gleaming poles as she passed them, she had booked aa paid sexy time with a woman called ruth, she had tryed to find someone to share her bed for the past 3 months she had tryied hooking up with men from bar to publis spces but thye always fell thrugh somehow somtimes the guy would flake out or end up getting to pushy and contolling for comort so she ditched them. she had had enough of men and the shiity wsy thy do things she decided to do a onetine fling with some woamn from a famous gar bar in the center city, jolene walked up tot the front desk where a snotty lookng triangled glass wearign lady sat, not bothering with a proper gretting she said "your fifTEEN minutes late for your appolintment she pointed at the small desk clock the shine the time 6:30. jolene shriugged "guess my watch is slow. after a few more minutes of brushing over thinsg with the womn she finally gets to her designated room where shes supposded to meet a person called ruth who will be spending the night together, she opened the door to see a short bruneette sitting seductivly on the rose petl covered bed she was pretty... but nothing stunnung thought jolene as she walked in. ruth started saying what she had trained to say and jolene knows they are empty words and shes only here for the money and ruth knows tht everything said to her are empty aswell eveyone that walked through the door just wanted a warm hole to fuck to get their frusttions out abd to forget for a while, her cliendts where never there long nd she never aw most of them again she didnt hsve ny regulars she just saw to passer thriughs , in and out then thye seem ti fade into the mist of people shes seen in the past gone and just adding more mistl. jolene decided to skip ploite formalityd and get down to business. "dont talk that shit to me im not a fucking pansy that belifs you care anythinga about what ypur saying, as long as you get payed at the end of the day". "i dont know what your talking about honey, im here to please said ruth. "jolene was starting to regret coming, she had never been with a woman before and she honestly she didnt undertsna how being with another woman could be pleasrable or fllfillinjg in anyway. "i dont get it, what am i supposed to do with a nother woman jollene questioned not really interested, she was already convinced this night would fail and she would be out of here within the hour. ruth laghed she had the experince of many woman behind her 'come ehre and ill shoe you'.


© Copyright 2018 crowferi (crowferi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177368-On-Time