*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177926-Aleshias-Baby-Hobby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #2177926
Aleshia finds out she likes being a baby which leads to a power struggle in her household.
Aleshia, aged 27, blonde skinny woman 5"4' with her daughter Candace, aged 13 long black hair.

Aleshia had just come out of a very troubled relationship. After being married for 15 years, Aleshia found out that her husband had been cheating on her. After several months of broken hearts and countless arguments it was decided that a divorce was necessary.

Aleshia was given full custody of Candace by default after Aleshia husband refused to contest. As far as Aleshia knows, her ex-husband has left the country with his new mistress to live a better life without even considering his daughter or his previous life.

Candace was of course heartbroken over the situation. She didn't know how to feel and regularly blamed her mother for the situation even though deep down she knows her dad left her without a fight. She still feels that if her mother had not been so unforgiving of the adultery then maybe they would still be a happy family.

It had almost been a year and Aleshia and Candace had moved into a 2 bedroom house in suburbs in a new city. Aleshia was still trying to get over her failed marriage and was turning to all sorts of outlets. She tried drinking her sorrows away but alcohol was never her thing. She hated the taste. She tried taking up various hobbies but nothing really blocked the feeling. She even tried therapy with varying results, at the end, none of it really worked.

Aleshia at the moment was in between ideas and had decided to just focus on getting the house organised and sorted while Candace was at school. They still had boxes in their garage from when they moved that they didn't bother to unpack. While Aleshia was going through them, she came across a box full of Candace's old baby stuff.

Ruffling through it brought back memories for Aleshia playing with Candace and how simpler life used to be. She then spots at the bottom of the box and old pacifier in its protective case. It was pink with a bunny on the end. One of Candace favourites as a baby.

For whatever reason Aleshia decides to take it to the kitchen and wash it. Holding it in her hands she got an impulse that she couldn't explain. Maybe it was the idea of having something to sooth you or maybe it was having that brief feeling of happiness thinking back to better days. Whatever it was, what happened next, Aleshia couldn't fully explain. Aleshia put the pink dummy in her mouth.

Aleshia started sucking on it lightly and as she did, the aroma, and the taste, and the feelings she felt just made all the badness in her life just float away. She was back to being a child herself. She didn't have any worries, she wasn't sad or unhappy, she was herself again.

She decided to continue unboxing the garage while sucking on the pacifier. Hours went by in a blink of an eye and she got the whole garage done and sorted. This was the best she had felt in a long time. She took the pacifier out of her mouth and put it in its case as it was almost the end of the school day and she know Candace was coming home soon. She couldn't have her daughter find out she was sucking on a baby's toy.

She put the pacifier in her room for later use and welcomed home her daughter. The rest of the evening went by pretty normally. Candace was moody as teenagers were. They had dinner together, watched some TV and went to bed. Aleshia definitely noticed that without the pacifier, the thought started to creep in again and the depression started to set in.

The next day after Candace had gone to school. Aleshia shut all the blinds to the house to make sure not even her neighbours could see her and got the pink dummy from her room. She started sucking and again, felt the same high as she did yesterday. She decided to clean the entire kitchen again without a signal bad thought at the situation the divorce had left her in. She turned the TV on for some noise and it happened to be the kids channel though as it was the middle of the day, instead of cartoons it was toddler shows.

Playing at the moment was Dora the explorer. Aleshia took a break and sat down to watch. Engrossed by the TV show and sucking on her soothing dummy, she fell asleep. She awoke due to the sound of the TV blaring the starting of a cartoon around 2.30 just before school was out. She jumped up and hid her dummy and freshened up.

Candace arrived back in her usual grumpy self. Aleshia greeted her whole still on her high with excitement to find out about Candace's day. Candace responded in her grumpy self, unaffected by her mother's mood. Again, as the night continued, Aleshia came down and started feeling depressed. Aleshia definitely identified a trend in her moods. She realised the more she embraced her inner child, the happier she felt.

The next day after Candace left for school, she headed out to the shops. She picked up a pack of adult Diaper, the babyiest ones they had were pink pull ups technically meant for teens but given Aleshia's small size, hoped would fit. She also picked up some pink fluffy booties that were around her size. Finally she got some baby food. She felt a bit embarrassed buying all this from the same shop but the shop attendant didn't say anything so she tried not to pay too much attention.

She headed home and unloaded, closed all the blinds and tuned on the kids channel. Playing on the TV was my little pony. She opened the diapers and slipped one on. It wasn't very thick as it was meant for concealment under pyjamas so teens don't get embarrassed. Aleshia slipped 4 more diapers over the top to achieve the thickness she wanted. She then slid on her fluffy booties and put on the childish shirt she had which was a pink pyjama shirt with a teddy bear on the front. Finally she slipped the pacifier in.

She was feeling better than she ever had. After a while she got up and went back through Candace’s baby stuff and found a baby bottle. She took it to the kitchen and cleaned it. She then heated up some milk in the microwave and put it in the bottle. After taking it back over to the couch, she started to suck on it and drink it slowly while watching her kid’s shows. She had achieved a comfort level she had never reached before. She was so happy and mindless in the moment that she started to fall asleep again. If it weren't for the pacifier she put back in her mouth, she would be drooling all over herself.

She is then awoken by some rocking. Her eyes open and she realises its Candace back from school. The TV hadn't woken her like yesterday and here she was in front of her daughter looking like this.
© Copyright 2018 Ahumbby (ahumbby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177926-Aleshias-Baby-Hobby