*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178201-Nurse-Steps-in-TRGH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2178201
For those in TRGH.
Step 1) As an employee, you are expected to promote professionlism, show respect, and follow staff orders. Represent TRGH and report any issues to higher staff. All ranks above 10 must have no package on character and must wear shrubs. You are required to listen and obey orders by higher ups. No exploiting, hacking, trolling. No attempts to be a higher rank. Follow all terms, rules and guidelines. Do not abuse pager ever. Respect superior by saying sir and ma'am. Do not spam group wall. All staff must be above age 50 and no safe chat. If you catch someone abusing admin commands, report them immediately.
Rule 1) Be respectful.
R2) Never shock abuse.
R3) Use PTS
Nurse [2]:

Uniforms on at all times
Grammar used at all times.
Say PTS to speak. PTS denied during rule talk and training. (PTS is permission to speak)
Listen to instructions. Respect.
No attemlts at trolling, hacks, glitches.
Take notes.
Have fun.

Steps:
1) Greet patient with grammar and introduction to self and hospital.
2) Use the screen next to you; click it at the desk.
3) Ask the patient what the problem is.
4) Record their problem at the bottom of the card giver.
5) Write client's username. Give the card.
6) Tell patient to wait in the waiting room.

What to do with a troller:
1) Greet patient as usual.
2) When the troller begins to troll, kindly and calmly tell them to stop with their proceedings.
3) If the troller will not listen, give them a warning. Warnings are for slamming, gear abuse, radio, inappropriate and disrespectful manner.
4) Once the troller has reached over 3 warnings, you call a higher rank (13-14) to your area. If there are none, call a security or MR. Security will have a black tag above their username.
5) The troller will be kicked from the server.


© Copyright 2018 Name Here (attackonsonic4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178201-Nurse-Steps-in-TRGH